Like Tree9Likes
  • 2 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By Jeffro321
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By Jeffro321
  • 2 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: Irritated nips!! Need help with finding a replacement for AI. Plus a status update.

Jeffro321 is offline New Member

Irritated nips!! Need help with finding a replacement for AI. Plus a status update.

Here's a little on my experience so far...

I'm now into week two of my stack and my strength and endurance has increased dramatically.

I've been actively lifting and doing competitive sports since I was 14. I'm 30 now. I love fitness so much, I got my 4yr degree in Kinesiology and Exercise Science. I never used AAS due to the negative connotation from a professional and ethical standpoint.

I see its applications, but most people use it as an easy way out rather than a legitimate performance enhancer or to make up for what nature neglected to give us.

I started my first cycle after life starting taking its toll and I couldn't perform like I use too. After years of lifting and playing sports I can feel my body, especially my back, starting to breakdown. My fears were confirmed a couple years ago after I had an MRI done. The doc told me I have the back of a 70 year old.

I could almost laugh now. Just the other day after my high volume AM workout I decided to jump in on a pm CrossFit session at my gym. 8 EMOM Pwr Clean + push press + 2x jerks w/ 140lbs then the WOD was "Grace." 30 Full Cleans & Jerks within 15mins w/ 140 lb.

I only got to 25 reps before time was up but I walked away with my chest up feeling good. Before, with my back, I would've barely walked away at all.

Lastly my nutrition has been stellar. Here's a pic of the type of food I've been devouring everyday. Only $2.50 per meal delivered free. Gotta love food prices in BKK! it's really making all the difference.

Irritated nips!! Need help with finding a replacement for AI. Plus a status update.-20160715_131147.jpg

My delima

I live in Thailand and cannot get easy access to AIs. I've check all options, basically finding any AI is difficult or too expensive.

For some reason, I can buy just about any AAS cheap from a pharmacy but when I mention AIs the pharmacist begins saying "cannot cannot!" Evidently it's a highly controlled substance here. I don't get it.

Anyway, I found two that will sell but the cost is pretty high. It's 5000 baht or about $150. Which seems like a lot of money for meds in Thailand. Plus, considering I only paid about $60 for my stack the price seems a too high.

To make matter's worse, I think I'm getting too much T to E conversion. My nips are super irritated and seem to be getting puffy. In fact, when I workout, just the rubbing on my shirt is irritating. Not to mention the sweat and air conditioning makes them super hard, like painful 3-hour erection hard.

Also, I get mood swings. Not severe, but somedays I'm on top of the world and others I don't even want to talk to anyone. I notice this most after my test prop pin. Same goes for my libido.

So, what's the best approach? I'd really like to get this under control.

Should I wait it out? Take clomid? Take Nolva? or fork out the dough for the AI?

I'm really trying to keep costs down as 5,000 baht here is a lot of money here. Then again considering I only spent about 2,000 or 60 usd on everything so far I may be just being cheap.

Here's my cycle

I'm only using test for this first one. Unfortunately I bought it before I did any real research. I went with a Thai/German buddy of mine who was the "expert" on the matter. After a little research, he was about 50% right with everything he said. Here's what I ended up with.

10ml test-E 250
    10ml Sustanon 250
    5 amps of test prop 100 mg each.
    Clomid

So I came up with my own 12-week plan to use the test.

Day 1-10: 1 test prop amp EOD for 10 days to quickly boost test levels

Week 1-6: 1.5 ml (375g) Sus 1/wk

Week 7-12: 1.5 ml (375g) Test E 1/wk

Clomid for PCT.

The dosing keeps my test levels below the recommended 1000mg and I'm aware of the ester chains and half life.

I wanted the test prop to boost levels quickly until the longer esters in the Sus would start to kick in. Once that kept my levels elevated I would finish with the test-e which I've read can take 2-4 weeks to fully kick in. Before then I'll be in to the longer chain esters on the Sus. I tend to over think things, but I hope that makes sense.

Let me know what you guys think.
    Last edited by Jeffro321; 07-22-2016 at 09:27 PM.

SPAM filter issues sry..
    Last edited by Jeffro321; 07-22-2016 at 09:01 PM.

Spam filter issues sry
    Last edited by Jeffro321; 07-22-2016 at 09:00 PM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    So you get cheap aas and cheap food but you won't pay for an ai because you consider the price too high? Work out how much gyro surgery is and then see how much your ai is.

You shouldn't start cycling without EVERYTHING to hand - aas, ai, hcg and PCT no matter where you live and how easy you think things are to get hold of.

You have no Hcg listed and you pct could be better.

As a first cycle you should have stuck to a single ester but you have 3 different types of test giving you probably 6 different esters or more.
    InternalFire and songdog like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Sad but we hear your story quite often here.How do you put a price tag on your health?
    Jeffro321 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    So you get cheap aas and cheap food but you won't pay for an ai because you consider the price too high? Work out how much gyro surgery is and then see how much your ai is.

You shouldn't start cycling without EVERYTHING to hand - aas, ai, hcg and PCT no matter where you live and how easy you think things are to get hold of.

You have no Hcg listed and you pct could be better.

As a first cycle you should have stuck to a single ester but you have 3 different types of test giving you probably 6 different esters or more.
    That's easy to say after you've done it a few times. Can you honestly say you were that prepared on your first cycle?

Unless you're with someone that really knows what their doing or you've spent hours maybe even a day reading and comprehending all the "important" stickies. You're probably going to miss a few things. Sorry, but I've got work and shit to do. I read through the first cycle sticky and I don't recall any thing about hcg.

Besides, at least I researched enough to know what the hell I'm looking for. As for hcg I read it really only helps keep your balls from shrinking, keeps the cells that produce test active, and can improve mood slightly.

It's my understanding since I'm not doing such a huge stack I don't really need it. Same for my PCT. But then again it's not like there' s a user manual.

Anyway it was a really nice day so I spent it riding around on my motorcycle. I was lucky enough to find a pharmacy that had Anastrol M1 from munster labs for 2,500baht or about $75. Not sure what the going rate is but I didn't hesitate to whip out my bahts when he put it on the table. Bottle looks legit with a hologram and a qr code on the side.

Recommended doasages for gyno? I read front load with 1mg and then .5 mg EOD is sufficient.
    InternalFire likes this.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Its sad but that's the way life is and for the most part lots folks sit here on this forum that should be more open minded there just literally flat out pissed off with anyone who comes asking for some help who aren't on their level of knowledge, but its ok, I have these days too and I see and recognize everybody may have such days, some more some less of them, some are permanently stuck in such attitude and some are open minded enough and dont pay attention to such but come out and give a helping hand. Youre just in on "one of those days" I guess, so dont stress about it man.

Happy for you that youve found an AI, this what youve got here is known as Arimidex , be carefull not to crush your estrogen down too low as there are sides with either having it too low or too high. I know lots folks say it is safer to have E2 levels crushed and recover up in time rather than have them high and suffer from gyno and other sides. I have no real-life stance on either but I suppose I rather feel like a trainwreck for some time till I find perfect medium for the dosing than feel like whatever and grow a pair of breasts.

I read that front-loading with 1mg of arimidex will put you down in a gutter with your mood,energy,motivation,libido.

I am too seeking for information on dosing Arimidex, and I also find a conclusion that start low and build up as I go is better than frontload and crash.
    So far I gathered that splitting that 1mg tab to 4 pieces and taking it EOD is best idea, and of course depending on how bloods come out and how you feel reduce or increase the dosage or timing.

I too have some concerns with my breast tissue so I come across novladex with AI while on TRT/cycle to prevent gyno is good idea.

You may wanna read those to get some good info, hope it helps:

http://forums.steroid.com/pct-post-c...erms-only.html

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rdosed-ai.html

http://forums.steroid.com/hormone-re...-about-ai.html

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffro321 View Post
    That's easy to say after you've done it a few times. Can you honestly say you were that prepared on your first cycle?

That was 26 years ago. I really wish there were resources like this back then instead of just listening to a 'friend'.

Unless you're with someone that really knows what their doing or you've spent hours maybe even a day reading and comprehending all the "important" stickies. You're probably going to miss a few things. Sorry, but I've got work and shit to do. I read through the first cycle sticky and I don't recall any thing about hcg .

It's your health. Putting a foreign object into your body shouldn't be taken lightly. More people should actuall take at least a day to read and comprehend all the important stickies and then ask for clarification. The first cycle sticky details reasons for AI, HCG and a full PCT of clomid and nolva.

Besides, at least I researched enough to know what the hell I'm looking for. As for hcg I read it really only helps keep your balls from shrinking, keeps the cells that produce test active, and can improve mood slightly.

Well, the second part of this comment would make me want to use it if not the other 2

It's my understanding since I'm not doing such a huge stack I don't really need it. Same for my PCT. But then again it's not like there' s a user manual.

There isn't a user manual you are right. PCT can be a crap shoot. You can run the clomid and nolva in the recommended doses and not recover. You could run one or the other and almost recover. BUT, you will shut down your own production regardless of of it not being a huge stack so why take the risk?!

Anyway it was a really nice day so I spent it riding around on my motorcycle. I was lucky enough to find a pharmacy that had Anastrol M1 from munster labs for 2,500baht or about $75. Not sure what the going rate is but I didn't hesitate to whip out my bahts when he put it on the table. Bottle looks legit with a hologram and a qr code on the side.

Great

Recommended doasages for gyno? I read front load with 1mg and then .5 mg EOD is sufficient.

You don't have gyno unless you have a lump. Start at 0.25mg EOD or 0.5mg E3D. You will only know the correct dosing if you get bloodwork in a couple of weeks time.
    Sorry if you don't like the tone of my responses but it sounds like you were bitching about the cost of your AI and gloating how cheap everything else is for you. If resources like this were around when I was younger I would have used it before I started a cycle and made sure I had everything sorted before I did. Honestly, there is no excuse nowadays to run a badly planned/prepped cycle. Still, you're in the right place and sounds like you know that even though it's the problems that have truly brought this sites value to your attention.

Good luck.
    InternalFire likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Sorry if you don't like the tone of my responses but it sounds like you were bitching about the cost of your AI and gloating how cheap everything else is for you. If resources like this were around when I was younger I would have used it before I started a cycle and made sure I had everything sorted before I did. Honestly, there is no excuse nowadays to run a badly planned/prepped cycle. Still, you're in the right place and sounds like you know that even though it's the problems that have truly brought this sites value to your attention.

Good luck.
    I really appreciate your input. after rereading my post, it did come off a bit bitchy. Maybe it's the estro getting the better of me. lol. You're right about putting foreign substances in your body. Most people don't comprehend how important horomones are until you start messing with them. As someone who touts himself as a professional I should take better care. That's where my analytical side kicks in and I start looking for research. Unfortunatly, steroids are too much of a gray area when it comes to quality research.

There's no lump, so that's good. Probably just a flare up? I'll keep the dose low as you recommend and see how things go. Again thanks for the quality input. I just hate that for everything you read there is someone with an opposing opinion.

exhibit A:

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    Stop Using Aromatase Inhibitors to Reverse gynecomastia! SERM's Only!
    Thanks for your input as well InsaneMuscle. I'll have a look at the articles.

I guess I'm also on the hunt for hcg as well. Seriously, it might be easier finding a pregnant woman that will let me have a couple chugs of her urine. Somethings are easy to get and others are not at all.
    InternalFire likes this.

In Thailand you'll be able to find a pregnant lady willing to help, for minimal cost

The link Insane Muscle gave isn't really an opposing opinion. It's a post that quite correctly states you shouldn't try and treat gyno with an AI. We are saying you should use an AI to keep E2 in check which should help PREVENT gyno.

Your itchy nips won't necessarily lead to gyno but it's best not to take the risk. It's just the influx of hormones.

On the plus side it sounds like your gear is legit.
    InternalFire and Jeffro321 like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

all we need is just a lil patience, time, and will to read before we point fingers or raise flags

I appreciate the info fellas. From researching it seems HCG is actually easy to get, Nolvadex not so much.

Unfortunately, the anastrozole I got might be bunk. Nearly no information on MunsterLab anastrol M1 online. The lab is suppose to be from Switzerland but can only be found in Thailand and has no website or any info on the lab. It's obviously a UGL. I bought it at a place that sells the legit stuff but he had to go to the back to get it everything else was on display.

Lastly, There isn't promising results from the other products they sell. Their Clen seems legit but not sure about anything else.

After taking it, I don't have any more nipple pain, but then again I've stopped taking the test prop. I actually feel a big difference. My mood has leveled out but I don't quite have the same oomph in my workouts. Probably b/c of the lower test levels, but I'm not 100%. Not sure if I'm really liking the test Sus either.

So, my 1st question, Is there a simple way I can ensure the anastrozole is real or fake? I'm going to try it for a week and see what happens. Not much hope, so I may end up dropping the $$$ on the namebrand stuff.

Lesson learned. I'll certainly be more prepared next time. Fortunatly I'm only in week three so I can get on top of this quickly.

Also, What should I look for when purchasing HCG? Dosing recommendations?

I'm only on 375 g of test Sus weekly now. May switch to test-E after a couple weeks if I don't start feeling better with the Sus. Good idea? or stick with the test Sus until I'm finished.

I'm a mess I know. Thoughts?
    Last edited by Jeffro321; 07-26-2016 at 01:27 AM.

Thailand! you lucky bastid!

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Jeffro,

I'm glad you resolved your problem and as they used to say on the Fat Albert intro, [Bill Cosby voice overlay] "...learned something before it's done".

With regard to your HCG question, and a couple of your others for that matter, as Back alluded to this site has an abundance resource information which is literally at your fingertips.

Please visit these pages: STEROID PROFILES

And specifically for the HCG questions, this one: https://www.steroid.com/HCG.php

Again from the American archives, an old commercial about R.I.F. said Reading Is Fundamental...it's all in books [or more aptly here] webpages.

Best to you.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

Quote Originally Posted by Tlolec View Post
    Thailand! you lucky bastid!
    Yes. I love it here. Beautiful women everywhere. Sabai sabai!

Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    Jeffro,

I'm glad you resolved your problem and as they used to say on the Fat Albert intro, [Bill Cosby voice overlay] "...learned something before it's done".

With regard to your HCG question, and a couple of your others for that matter, as Back alluded to this site has an abundance resource information which is literally at your fingertips.

Please visit these pages:

And specifically for the HCG questions, this one:

Again from the American archives, an old commercial about R.I.F. said Reading Is Fundamental...it's all in books [or more aptly here] webpages.

Best to you.
    I'll have a look. Just trying to separate the wheat from the chaff. Thanks for the link that'll help.

On a positive note I think my Anastrol is real. I bumped up my dose from .25 to .5mg and definetly felt the difference fairly quickly. After two days felt back to my normal self. I'll be keeping it to my .25 dose eod for now.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffro321 View Post
    Yes. I love it here. Beautiful women everywhere. Sabai sabai!
    Carefull, the not everything is what it looks...
    InternalFire likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Carefull, the not everything is what it looks...
    Dude, tell me about it. I've been here 3 years now. I was scoping at the back end of a hottie in a skirt the other day. When I caught a glimpse of her face the "she" was defnietly a "he".

Unfortunately, it wasn't the first time and probably won't be the last.

you get skilled in the hunting environment, but dont get deceived, some will look legit as a million bucks, some good surgeons out there these days

Import one of your own loves

Thread Information