zepiqueno is offline Junior Member

5 Ester Blend Test Pct Help?

So i have been on a test blend called Pentanon, i have been taking shots 3 times a week M/W/F working my way up slowly every week and taking adex .5 eod as i am a chubbier dude more prone to estrogen sides.I am currently at 450 mls a week,going to top out at 600 or 750 by the end of the 12 weeks.

I know i need to run Clomid ,
    Nolva and hcg for post cycle but im wondering if you need to continue using your adex during pct and also a solid protocol for the PCT of a 5 ester blend.

So the question is ,

How long after last pin do i start pct ,i have heard 3 weeks ?
    and do i run adex while on pct?
    here are the test esters
    Acetate 30mg
    phenylpropinate 40mg
    isocapronate 40mg
    cypionate 60mg
    decanoate 80mg

THANKS GUYS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I VE BEEN ON HERE GLAD TO BE BACK !!!!!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zepiqueno View Post
    So i have been on a test blend called Pentanon, i have been taking shots 3 times a week M/W/F working my way up slowly every week and taking adex .5 eod as i am a chubbier dude more prone to estrogen sides.I am currently at 450 mls a week,going to top out at 600 or 750 by the end of the 12 weeks.

You mean mgs not mls! And why the taper up? Your blood levels aren't going to stabilize they're gonna be up/down like a roller coaster ride... Not good! Pick a dose(500mgs/wk) and stick to it don't go up or down... You should've reduced BF b4 cycle imho...

I know i need to run Clomid ,
    Nolva and hcg for post cycle but im wondering if you need to continue using your adex during pct and also a solid protocol for the PCT of a 5 ester blend.

your longest ester is Decanate right... PCT starts 21 days after last pin this is common knowledge amongst the aas world... No AI in your PCT drop your HCG 3 days b4 starting PCT and drop your AI day b4 starting Clomid and nolva
    HCG is used on cycle

So the question is ,

How long after last pin do i start pct ,i have heard 3 weeks ?
    and do i run adex while on pct?
    here are the test esters
    Acetate 30mg
    phenylpropinate 40mg
    isocapronate 40mg
    cypionate 60mg
    decanoate 80mg

THANKS GUYS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I VE BEEN ON HERE GLAD TO BE BACK !!!!!
    In bold

The blend looks pretty close to Sustanon . In Sus there just a small quantity of short ester so it's treated like a long estered Test. It's injected twice a week like Test E or Test Cyp. Man, those short esters hurt like a MUTHER! Decanoate ester half life is 21 days. So PCT starts after 3 weeks. Ramping dosage is old school. You should pick a dosage and stick with it for your cycle.

zepiqueno is offline Junior Member
    Thanks Guys. I havent been doing hcg on cycle though just .5 of adex eod , when should i start hcg ?
    and i am going to stay at 500 mgs from here on out thanks.

Just start as soon as you get it. HCG is not critical, it's just really nice to have. It helps to restart your natural production by keeping your testes active during cycle. Plus, you don't have peanuts when you're changing in the locker room. LOL

ingerandtimb is offline New Member
    I have used super test 450 for years and I wait the typical 21 days. The acetate esther, when ever you can include it, is the shit. I made my own test and tren a for years and those cycles were my best ever, but my work life no longer supports making gear at home. Use HCG when you know your cycle and body chemistry make you prone to atrophy. If you want to escape the atrophy cycle, and you are not a pro, shorten your cycles and improve your pct.

Thread Information