Gbeholder is offline New Member

Staying on year round or coming off?

Hey guys I was wondering and hoping to get some advice. I hear from different people that they cycle on and off and I also hear from people that they stay on year round. Can anyone with either experience provide some insight and pros and cons of both? Thank you.

-G

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Staying on year round is bound to cause issues. Most the guys that are on year round at least drop to a trt dose and do what is called a cruise and blast. This give your body a chance to recover from the blast but still leaves you shut down. It's a lifetime commitment to stay on and I wouldn't do it unless trt is medical needed

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Staying on year round is bound to cause issues. Most the guys that are on year round at least drop to a trt dose and do what is called a cruise and blast. This give your body a chance to recover from the blast but still leaves you shut down. It's a lifetime commitment to stay on and I wouldn't do it unless trt is medical needed
    I see... I just finished up my 12 week cycle what would be a good "off" period before starting a new cycle.?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gbeholder
    I see... I just finished up my 12 week cycle what would be a good "off" period before starting a new cycle.?
    labs are the only way to know for sure if you have recovered or not. Time on plus pct equals time of as kind of a general rule so I would take that time off and then run labs to be sure before cycling again

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    labs are the only way to know for sure if you have recovered or not. Time on plus pct equals time of as kind of a general rule so I would take that time off and then run labs to be sure before cycling again
    Oh alright. Any good links on how to read your lab work etc.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro you are only 25 yrs old! IMOP I really see no reason to put your body through all that.Do you compete?

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Bro you are only 25 yrs old! IMOP I really see no reason to put your body through all that.Do you compete?

at first i was planning on doing so but now i just want to achieve a physique that i like. maybe in a year or two once i have everything in line and can confidently say i'm ready to compete but not at this moment. The reason behind the question was i was discussing this was a personal friend and he was telling me that he never gets off.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Gbeholder View Post

If you even dont know that, you should forget all about staying on year around right away. That for sure is for high experienced only who knows what they are doing and wish to dedicate all their life to bodybuilding.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    If you even dont know that, you should forget all about staying on year around right away. That for sure is for high experienced only who knows what they are doing and wish to dedicate all their life to bodybuilding.
    I'm not saying i dont know but i would always like to get opinions from different people. my intentions aren't on staying year round because i can only imagine the toll it takes on your body. i just wanted some insight on why people do it and if it even was worth it. Past 2 cycles I've done i have came off after i finish. However due to my lack of nutrition and time for prep due to a child and being a single father my results were not great at all...

Thread Information