Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin

Thread: Second Attempt at first cycle... PLEASE CRITIQUE/ADVISE

calichico87 is offline New Member

Second Attempt at first cycle... PLEASE CRITIQUE/ADVISE

Ok guys, here is my second attempt at putting together a proper first cycle. Please critique any part of it that you think I can change/improve on!

week1-12: Test E 500 (250 twice a week)
    week1-14: LiquiDex .25mg EOD
    week1-12: Fertigyn (HCG ) 250iu E3.5D
    week15: Siphene 75mg ED
    Nolvadex 40mg ED
    week16-18: Siphene 50mg ED
    Nolvadex 20mg ED

Only part of the cycle I have on hand is the Test E. It would be great if someone would be willing to help advise me on the sites I am trying to purchase my hcg, dex, and pct. Those that I have listed are from sites I've come across. I will not name the sites right now, but I would like to hopefully verify their reputation prior to potentially losing money.

If you see anything I should change, please let me know! I appreciate everyone's help!!!

devil-1986 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calichico87 View Post
    Ok guys, here is my second attempt at putting together a proper first cycle. Please critique any part of it that you think I can change/improve on!

week1-12: Test E 500 (250 twice a week)
    week1-14: LiquiDex .25mg EOD
    week1-12: Fertigyn (HCG ) 250iu E3.5D
    week15: Siphene 75mg ED
    Nolvadex 40mg ED
    week16-18: Siphene 50mg ED
    Nolvadex 20mg ED

Only part of the cycle I have on hand is the Test E. It would be great if someone would be willing to help advise me on the sites I am trying to purchase my hcg, dex, and pct. Those that I have listed are from sites I've come across. I will not name the sites right now, but I would like to hopefully verify their reputation prior to potentially losing money.

If you see anything I should change, please let me know! I appreciate everyone's help!!!
    u must begin pct after 14 days of your last injection with clomid @ 75/50/50/50 @ nolva @ 40/20/20/20 , nolva should not be use while on cycle only , if u are pron to gyno use it

calichico87 is offline New Member
    I'm confused about your response. I start pct at week 15 (2 weeks after last injection) and I have nolvadex and comid shown as my stack. Are you suggesting I have it wrong?

devil-1986 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calichico87 View Post
    I'm confused about your response. I start pct at week 15 (2 weeks after last injection) and I have nolvadex and comid shown as my stack. Are you suggesting I have it wrong?
    no it is ok if siphen = clomid

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    Why bother looking for advice or "designing" your first cycle when it's all done for you here..

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

hcg and pct stuff are easily found online. liquidex is simple too, pretty sure that one is legal to say a site for, the guy that makes it advertises here and is a frequent poster.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle1337 View Post
    Why bother looking for advice or "designing" your first cycle when it's all done for you here..

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

hcg and pct stuff are easily found online. liquidex is simple too, pretty sure that one is legal to say a site for, the guy that makes it advertises here and is a frequent poster.
    The stickies are good but the world goes on. New and better drugs are developed. I will never do another pct without mk677 in it. Day and nigth for me. Didnt see anything from Aust on that subject. ...
    devil-1986 likes this.

Thread Information