OldFart75 is offline New Member

Test Prop, Tren Ace Cycle. Possible stanazol inclusion?

I am 35 years old. 195pounds. My first cycle for ~10 years (in my 20's I did multiple cycles)

Goals arae to firm and tone muscles..

I am in my second week of a Test Prop & Tren Ace cycle:

Week 1 - 12 400Mg/week of Test Prop (EOD)
    Week 1- 10 250mg Tren Ace (Actually starting at 150MG per week, ramping up to 250mg then ramping down to 150mg for last week)
    Week 13-17 PCT.

I know people will say its fairly low dosages, and with Test Prop I should do ED.. But I'm not interested in huge dosages..

My question is, I also happen to have 50 10MG Winnie (Stanazol) tablets dropped on my lap at no cost. Turns out a friend bought them but then got scared about liver damage from orals so gave them to me.

I'm wondering if I should include them, if so what dosage is recommended? I'm a little scared about orals too because possibility of liver damage, so If i did take them I'd want to keep them at the lower dosage spectrum.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    If it's your first cycle in a decade then test only will suffice. 12 weeks is normally a period for a long ester, prop is usually better ran at 8-10 weeks.

You haven't detailed your goals, 'firm and tone' muscles mean nothing. Tone is a sound and a colour hue in my book and has no place in the fitness world. You can firm muscles with a good lifting regime.

You don't mention an ai or Hcg or list your pct?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    If it's your first cycle in a decade then test only will suffice. 12 weeks is normally a period for a long ester, prop is usually better ran at 8-10 weeks.

You haven't detailed your goals, 'firm and tone' muscles mean nothing. Tone is a sound and a colour hue in my book and has no place in the fitness world. You can firm muscles with a good lifting regime.

You don't mention an ai or Hcg or list your pct?
    Thanks for your reply. I feel I have a good lift regiment and have been going to the gym regularly without gear. I just want a extra boost to get me to the next level. Im not sure what u want to know with my goals? I dont care about getting HUGE, I just want to firm and shape the muscles I already have.

I actually was going to go Test E/Tren but there was a mix up with my supplier so I settled for Test P.

why is prop run for 8-10 weeks? i dont mind decreasing the time run to 10 weeks if thats recommended.

Ive already started on the tren so I'll keep that running with the test.

I dont have HCG or AI. I could easily add it if its recommended.

Again, firm and shape mean nothing, sorry. That's what women say their goals are when they want to lose a few lbs and wobble less. They don't need steroids for that.

Prop is a short ester so it kicks in quicker and stops being effective quicker too.

You don't need the tren you should drop it but I'm guessing you won't. Tell me, when you start getting side effects how will you treat them? How will you know which compound is causing the problems?

Yes you will absolutely need an ai. You should also get Hcg .
    again, you haven't detailed your pct plan.

Read this as you you still need to know the basics

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

What is your height and body fat %? Can you post a pic?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

183cm, 15% body fat.

And your right, I wont stop the tren , but I appreciate the advice. Not sure what I'll do if I get side effects.

I didnt mention PCT because to be honest I cant remember the dosages I worked out in my planning stages (When I was planning the cycle I did work out the exact dosages I need, but that was a couple of months ago, so I cant remember what I worked out off the top of my head). I have clomid and novaldex on hand.

I never needed AI in my previous cycles, but I will look get that sorted now.

I may skip the HCG unless there is any reason I shouldnt.

If i cut down to a 10 week cycle, Im guessing I should stop the tren at week 8.
    Last edited by OldFart75; 07-31-2016 at 01:29 AM.

Best of luck with your cycle.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

so I am going to add 12.5. (or 25mg EOD?) ED of aromasin starting week 2 going til PCT.

Is that sufficient?
    Last edited by OldFart75; 07-31-2016 at 02:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OldFart75
    so I am going to add 12.5. (or 25mg EOD?) ED of aromasin starting week 2 going til PCT. Is that sufficient?
    Aromasin should be run ED due to its short half-life.

You shouldn't skip hCG in my opinion. It makes for an easier recovery.

Thread Information