Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By bobbypump
  • 1 Post By marcus300

Thread: Libido issues during test-e only cycle

sephirothus is offline New Member

Libido issues during test-e only cycle

Hi there guys having some libido and soft penis issues during a test-e only cycle of 750 mg a week. Here is some info bout me
    Im 28 years old, 207 pounds with 18% bf checked with calipers, have been training for bout 5-6 years not including time offs. This will be my 3rd cycle overall and first cycle after taking a break for almost 2 years i started working out again in march.
    From what i remember during my first cycle 500 mg test-3/40mg dbol and my second cycle test-e/dbol/deca i was having errections that where out of this world and would last for a while but during my current cycle of test-e 750mg 3rd week in, my errections have been even worse that what i had before the cycle and having issues keeping my penis hard.
    I'm not sure is it stress related or my estrogen levels are through the roof and atm i cant check my hormone levels, what do u suggest as an anti-e that wont hinder my gains to much.
    Also might be worth nothing, because my body fat atm is alot higher than my prev 2 cycles im keeping my calories at max 2000 calories a day. Could the lowered calorie intake somehow make my estrogen levels higher than they should be.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    What you call anti-e is really called AI (aromataze inhibitor), and you are completely wrong in thinking that it would "hinder your gains".

Excess estrogen is what will hinder gains, although in a cutting cycle at 2000cals per day no much gains will be there. 750mgs for cutting is excessive and a waste.

Get some anastrazole (arimidex ) ASAP.

bobbypump is offline Associate Member
    750mg, plus higher BF than previous, plus no AI? you are getting estro wrecked. Listen to Mr. BB and get on adex quick
    InternalFire likes this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Sounds like its E related, get an AI and see if that helps the situation.
    InternalFire likes this.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    too much test + dbol and no AI, it is an ESTRO-WRECK, help yourself, drop DBOL, lower your Test dose and get some AI ASAP, listen to folks here ^

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    AI

Aromasen is my choice.

As a bonus here is added info. You can go too low on Estrogen also and it will hurt like hell in your joints. Aromasen is almost impossible to over dose. I say almost cause some crazy will post...I OD on it...If I don't put in the disclaimer lol.

Also remember DBol is a HEAVILY Estrogenic substance. The advice to drop it is good advice until you work out the AI issue.

sephirothus is offline New Member
    Thank u for the answers guys, it seems there is some misconception. Im not runing dbol on this cycle, only doing 750 mg of test-e, i did stated that i did 2 prev cycles that have dbol in them but that was almost 2 years ago.
    I did get hold of some Nolva and some armidex, the armidex was pretty expensive 80 euros for a pack of 20.
    How should i dose it now that i do have the symptoms.
    Is there a safe option to just go with the nolva during the cycle and yolo it since runing armidex for the remaining of my cycle will kinda dry me out cash wise.

Thread Information