Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By marcus300

Thread: Please Help! Is this safe to take while on my cycle?!

getatme8484 is offline New Member

Please Help! Is this safe to take while on my cycle?!

Hi guys, I am brand new to this forum! First a little about my self, I have been working out for 12 plus years, I am now 32 and have decided to try my first cycle. I am currently on Tren , Test, Mastebol. I know its a heavy cycle for a first time user but I was fairly green. I am currently about to end my 10 weeks here soon. Anyways I have had GREAT results, and put on quite a bit of muscle. I have noticed that my libido decreased about 4-5 weeks in. It has also been hard for me to ejaculate. I read that this is normal. Anyways I was thinking about using a sex pill called Rhino. The little pills you get from the gas stations, I have used the pills before and the work GREAT lol. You basically just take it once before you plan on having sex. The thing is I know that you should not take things that will increase your blood pressure etc. I have cut out pre work outs, caffeine, and anything else I could as well. Even quit smoking. If anyone could tell me if this would be safe or not it would be greatly appreciated, I am dying over here lol. MY G/F prob thinks I'm a weirdo now. Dont get me wrong the first few weeks I was like damn, increased libido and everything else. Anyways I can post an ingredient list for the pill or if anyone knows already would be appreciated!? Thx ahead of time guys, and BE EASY I am a newbie. I Would love to meet someone who could mentor me threw my new found journey.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Well, that's a crazy/stupid/ill informed first cycle.

Tell us your dosages and the esters.

Are you planning on running test longer than the tren ? You should drop your tren and mast immediately.

What is your ai and Hcg protocol?

What is your plan for pct?

Libido decrease and ejaculation problems are only 'normal' if you don't have all the above in order. Who is to say what is causing these problems as you have a octal of aas in your system. It's why test only for the first cycle at least is recommended so you can ID what is causing your problems and how to treat them.
    marcus300 and almostgone like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Well, that's a crazy/stupid/ill informed first cycle.

Tell us your dosages and the esters.

Are you planning on running test longer than the tren ? You should drop your tren and mast immediately.

What is your ai and Hcg protocol?

What is your plan for pct?

Libido decrease and ejaculation problems are only 'normal' if you don't have all the above in order. Who is to say what is causing these problems as you have a octal of aas in your system. It's why test only for the first cycle at least is recommended so you can ID what is causing your problems and how to treat them.

I was just about to post but I will just agree with the above it reads a lot better

I really wish people going to use AAS come here first and get the right advise instead of asking after the event due to sides.

I really would do what BIB stated and drop the tren and mast straight away and let us know the answers to the above questions please
    almostgone likes this.

First of all, welcome to the forum. Second of all, listen to the vets.

Thread Information