Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: Urgent big steroid problem please help gyno

pimp212 is offline New Member

Unhappy Urgent big steroid problem please help gyno

OK, I'm a real noob, loser and whatever you wanna call me, but please help me.
    26 yo m, I was using sustanon 500mg a week, for 4 weeks now and got no noticeable gains, only I started to feel kinda sore/itchy nipples. That's definitely the start of gyno. I dont know what to do now. I didnt expect to get gyno as most of the forums said 500mg/week should be quite safe to use. So I have no anti estrogen, and dont know where to get it, should I go to the hospital and ask a doctor to prescribe me some? will that get me some legal problems? I know Im an idiot, but please spare the roast and please advise me, as Im sure Im not the only one who is or will be in this kind of situation.

Rossf is offline New Member
    Note: Take this with a grain of salt, just trying to be of some help until somebody with more experience chimes in.

I'm far from experienced, but what I would suggest is to drop your dosage maybe and order Arimidex immediately from a domestic supplier. In the mean time if you can get to a supplement shop and get yourself and OTC AI it couldn't hurt. Something like PES Erase.

Also, couldn't let this post go without noting the dangers of starting a cycle without Arimidex + HCG included, let alone at hand as a precaution.
    Last edited by Rossf; 08-04-2016 at 05:42 AM.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Lowering dose until you have AI and tamoxifen at hand can be of help.

I suppose you didn't plan PCT too?

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. I know how silly my situation is, and I was really desperate to get muscles, so I didn't really thought about consequences, let alone I didn't even have anyone to advise me Ironically now I'm left with no muscles only with developing breasts... How do I get that nolvadex ? Can I ask a doc to prescribe it to me? I read it's usually prescribed to women, so how should I ask for it? Should I just tell the doc my situation? Anyone had any experiences? I'm afraid that if I tell the doc that I was over doing sustanon 500/week I'll get into some legal trouble, will I?

Rossf is offline New Member
    You could try to get your doc to prescribe it if you trust him, where do you live?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Just stop whatever you were doing as clearly you dont have enough knowledge and maturity to take steroids .

No dont to go hospital. Gyno is when you have lump under nipple, if you stop and PCT you will probably be allright about gyno.

Still, you have interrupted your natural hormones and so you need PCT, do you have PCT meds ready? Clomid and nolva to try and restart it?
    songdog likes this.

Im trying to get some nolvadex , cant get clomid however, do u think Nolva alone is ok for PCT?

how much nolvadex i should take?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Just stop whatever you were doing as clearly you dont have enough knowledge and maturity to take steroids.
    A little harsh ey?! Lol

Your body, your choice

You need a Ai asap - research on what ai & how much(personally I have been using Exemastane at 12.5 every day to every other day since my 1st cycle)

You also want nolvadex - again do your own research(I have used nolvadex for years now, on & off. Usual dose is between 20-40mg).

GL - don't grow tits, well - unless you're into that sorta thing. Lol

Thread Information