Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By TheTaxMan

Thread: On holidays for 8/9 days during test c/tren e cycle

belva is offline Member

On holidays for 8/9 days during test c/tren e cycle

Currently on test C 500/tren e200 every 3 days. ( test c1500w/tren e600week) to better understand.

I'm going on holidays for 8 days. Should I increase the dose of tren and test on the inj before I leave? If so how much?

Don't decrease the dosage. Just enjoy your vacation and pick up where you left off. The half life of Cyp/Enth is about 14 days so you'll have a fluctuation in the blood level but I don't think it'll be too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02
    Don't decrease the dosage. Just enjoy your vacation and pick up where you left off. The half life of Cyp/Enth is about 14 days so you'll have a fluctuation in the blood level but I don't think it'll be too bad.
    The half-life of test C is approximately 8 days.
    At least that what the pamphlet that comes with my prescription test C says.
    The half-life of test E is approximately 7 days.
    InternalFire likes this.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Me personaly, when im away on holiday during a cycle, i just take what i need with me in my under carriage luggage, its such a small amount they would just confiscate it if anything
    InternalFire likes this.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    I guess its cool when travelling with luggage, Im spinning my head around how to do this while travelling just with literally a laptop bag

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    The half-life of test C is approximately 8 days.
    At least that what the pamphlet that comes with my prescription test C says.
    The half-life of test E is approximately 7 days.
    I too read multiple places and alot based on pharm-grade Test E/C its 7-8 days half-lifes
    Last edited by InternalFire; 08-07-2016 at 04:40 PM.

shaunjohn242002 is offline Associate Member
    I took a trip to São Paulo last year for seven days while on cycle. Test only. I figured I'd just take a full weeks worth in one shot instead of half 2x a week like I usually did so I wouldn't miss a dose.If I had it to do over I would have took the regular mg dosage. Maybe it was the estrogen spiking but I felt a little overly sensitive and anxious. Nothing crazy but I believe it would have been a little more smooth taking the usual and just missing a dose. It was test c. Hope this helps

Thread Information