Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active

Thread: so lean while bulking?

Slogen is offline New Member

so lean while bulking?

title says it all really how the hell do all these guys on youtube stay so lean while bulking? are they stacking like pros or something lol? im scared of all the blubber ima get on my first test E cycle, water retention aswell etc

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    It al, just depends on your nutrition. I stay lean during a bulk
    Livinlean likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    mate no homo but mirin body hard, your location says oregon but i suspect mount olympus

i mean i know i need to be in a calorie excess especially while bulking on that der juice but i specifically eat chicken breast and brown rice and im sick of it no sugar none of that shit no coffee etc. i do see results but it just pains me that im adding fat to this ecto body of mine :[

Quote Originally Posted by Slogen
    mate no homo but mirin body hard, your location says oregon but i suspect mount olympus i mean i know i need to be in a calorie excess especially while bulking on that der juice but i specifically eat chicken breast and brown rice and im sick of it no sugar none of that shit no coffee etc. i do see results but it just pains me that im adding fat to this ecto body of mine :[
    are you measuring everything that you eat?

are you measuring everything that you eat?
    not too the dot unfortunately i have yet to get a food scale so i know how many ounces im taking in.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well then you really dont know wat you are or aint putting into your body.

Quote Originally Posted by Slogen
    not too the dot unfortunately i have yet to get a food scale so i know how many ounces im taking in.
    your going to need to do that. Once you start measuring your food it's easy. To gain weight you eat more and to loose take it away. It's really just math

your going to need to do that. Once you start measuring your food it's easy. To gain weight you eat more and to loose take it away. It's really just math
    okay il get one tomorow thank you so basically by doing that i can reduce fat gain as much as possible on my first cycle hopefully.

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    2 answers;

A) 97% of everything on the internet is complete bullshit
    B) Nuuuuuuuuutrition.

I've been bulking since June and still have abs (barely) ...slowly increasing calories, strategically manipulating macros....

What does nutrition mean; eating the right foods FOR YOU, eating the right amounts FOR YOU, and patience. You can eat 3-4 Big Mac's a day & wash them down with a 6 pack and "gain weight" fast....or take your time and follow a slow & steady wins philosophy. 2 answers

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Fix your diet before you even consider cycling.

Age 19 and 155lbs at 5'11 means you have a few years and a lot of eating to do in order to fine tune your diet.

Perhaps you should start a thread in the diet section.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Fix your diet before you even consider cycling.

Age 19 and 155lbs at 5'11 means you have a few years and a lot of eating to do in order to fine tune your diet.

Perhaps you should start a thread in the diet section.
    I see progress with my diet mate! im gaining a lb a week holding a shit load of water so i need to check my carbs but unfortunately i cant be talked out of starting my first cycle will probably start in september

Proximal is offline Banned
    Bio-Active, I'm still having difficulties comprehending what seems to be a basic concept, sorry.

You are doing a bulk-cycle, but you're staying lean. Does this mean that fat gain is minimal or not there at all? Doesn't that compromise or take away from how much muscle you are aiming to gain, because it is after-all a "bulk" cycle, not a cutting cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Bio-Active, I'm still having difficulties comprehending what seems to be a basic concept, sorry.

You are doing a bulk-cycle, but you're staying lean. Does this mean that fat gain is minimal or not there at all? Doesn't that compromise or take away from how much muscle you are aiming to gain, because it is after-all a "bulk" cycle, not a cutting cycle?
    My gains are going to be slower then someone that isnt as concerned about putting on fat yes but i will take those lean gain year round rather then having to diet off a bunch of fat after a bulk

Thread Information