• 2 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By BG
  • 3 Post By BG
  • 1 Post By Jamie30

Thread: Having trouble sleeping. Deca & test E.

Jamie30 is offline New Member

Having trouble sleeping. Deca & test E.

Hi, I started my cycle nearly 2 weeks ago but i'am struggling to sleep all of a sudden. Why is this happening? Never had it on my last cycle of the same stuff.

Week one I took 250 mg of test and 200 mg deca . Then another injection of the same. Tomorrow I'm due the next injection.

I haven't noticed a big strength increase at the gym but my weight jumped up 3 kg after about 5 days of my first injection. Water retention? Could this be raising my blood pressure and making it hard to sleep? I keep getting hard-ons aswell.

On my last test and deca cycle 5 yrs ago I had no issues atall. My strength started to go through the roof by the 2nd week. My weight had gone up 3st after 6 weeks. Still no issues.

Thanks for the help.
    Jamie

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No AI?

E2 buildup will cause water retention and insomnia is another common side.

Already... Obviously after how well my 1st experience went I didn't think it would be needed so soon.

I'm due to start Proviron in a weeks time. Then novaldex. I have Aromasin aswell though.

Today on a empty stomach (weigh myself everyday at work) I'm up 4kg in weight. I don't actually feel tired and haven't done the last few days. Still have alot of energy. Not taking any caffeine or any pre/post workout shakes except protein and BCAA 4-1-1 since I started my cycle.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    What are your stats? And please dont say your weight in stones which nobody knows what is means.

Deca ? Did you ever recovered from that 1st cycle? By the time you did you probably lost all gains, which most was water anyways.

Deca is a very slow compound, 2 weeks is nothing, very hard to recover too.

You taking 250mg test and 200 deca? Those are low dosages, if your diet was on point you would probably not gain much from it.

And yes you need AI, HCG etc

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    And please dont say your weight in stones which nobody knows what is means.
    I thought you were an engineer lol?

1 stone = 6.4kg = 14lb

Lol. I thought people knew how much kgs were in a stone. People must weigh themselves all the time here so I assumed people would know this xD

I'm 5'8 and 79kg. 30 yrs old. About 18% BF.
    Do you think it'll be better to drop the the deca and just run with the test E? I was going to cut the deca short. I recovered fine from the last cycle and had no sides atall. I did lose size obviously but it didn't help I hurt both arms lifting so much after 6 weeks on the cycle. My strength was going through the roof and at every gym session I could lift heavier than the last. Won't be doing that again. My size came back good later on though.

I'm taking 500 mg of test e and 400mg of deca a week. Running the test E for 12 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    I thought you were an engineer lol?

1 stone = 6.4kg = 14lb
    Im on tren . Fok off

Nobody uses stones outside UK... not even in whole UK is used.

Personnaly luv deca , but wouldnt use it if was not in TRT.
    Last edited by Mr.BB; 08-05-2016 at 06:20 AM.
    BG and Tlolec the toilet like this.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Nobody uses stones outside UK... not even in whole UK is used.
    I hear you loud and clear.

Imperial units are just as antiquated as US customary units.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie30 View Post
    Lol. I thought people knew how much kgs were in a stone. People must weigh themselves all the time here so I assumed people would know this xD

I'm 5'8 and 79kg. 30 yrs old. About 18% BF.
    Do you think it'll be better to drop the the deca and just run with the test E? I was going to cut the deca short. I recovered fine from the last cycle and had no sides atall. I did lose size obviously but it didn't help I hurt both arms lifting so much after 6 weeks on the cycle. My strength was going through the roof and at every gym session I could lift heavier than the last. Won't be doing that again. My size came back good later on though.

I'm taking 500 mg of test e and 400mg of deca a week. Running the test E for 12 weeks.
    Yes you should drop the deca. You don't need it if you haven't cycled for that long a period of time.

You should start your ai today. You ,it's not have used one first time around to gain 40lbs in 6 weeks. You lost plenty of weight after your cycle because it was mostly water.

You should read this it will cover the basics and let you realise where your knowledge is lacking.

BTW you crazy yanks, he weighs 174lbs
    BG likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I didn't lose alot of weight imo after it. Half a stone (3.2kg), so I kept around 16 kg for years from only 6 weeks of my cycle. If I hadn't pushed it so much and hurt arms It could've been more. I stopped the gym and my size obviously came down straight after my cycle.

I went back to the gym after a number of years and the size and shape came back within a couple of months. My strength is also alot better than it was before my 1st cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    You should read this it will cover the basics and let you realise where your knowledge is lacking.
    Let me help you there: My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    BG likes this.

Lol thanks
    BG likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I didn't lose alot of weight imo after it. Half a stone (3.2kg), so I kept around 16 kg for years from only 6 weeks of my cycle. If I hadn't pushed it so much and hurt arms It could've been more. I stopped the gym and my size obviously came down straight after my cycle.

I went back to the gym after a number of years and the size and shape came back within a couple of months. My strength is also alot better than it was before my 1st cycle.
    Then I can't imagine how light you were beforehand and/or how many calories you continued to eat after your cycle ended. That was a gain of almost 40lbs.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

You put on 42lbs in 6 weeks??
    And you kept 35.9lbs?

You seriously think that 7lbs a week was muscle gain and not water weight?
    Mr.BB likes this.

I know I had water retention but I did put all that weight on over 6 weeks. No joke. I hit the gym 2 year straight before that cycle. My appetite was still very high for about 6-8 months after the deca . Then I felt it come down over time and return to normal. I didn't have any PCT or AI in that cycle ( yeah stupid) I was told that was all I needed by the people who used it for years. Luckily no sides or anything else. Felt like I wasted so much money on protein shakes and supplements after that cycle lol.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I agree, drop the deca , hold on to it, no need yet. Run your aromisan asap and get your ai/test dosages straight. This way you will know exactly whats needed for test, then next time when you add the deca you will understand what sides the deca is giving you and then be able to adjust for that.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    Booz what the fuk are you doing?????? You heard people talking about stones???
    Mr.BB likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    I agree, drop the deca, hold on to it, no need yet. Run your aromisan asap and get your ai/test dosages straight. This way you will know exactly whats needed for test, then next time when you add the deca you will understand what sides the deca is giving you and then be able to adjust for that.
    Ok cheers.

BG
    Ok cheers.
    Also you need to work on your diet, so hang around, hit up the diet section plus theres a lot of good training knowledge here. Keep learning, every single one of us can do better/more with our diet and training.

little late on the post, but i'm next to your boat with 400mg/week deca and 500mg test cyp /week. rolling into my fifth week! about to get bloods done. I'm lbs up, (waist line remains the same, more aggressive, more energy, making gains, but they aren't super human like with harsh orals. -higher mental acuity, and my voice has gotten slightly deeper. sleeping so easy by the way. e2 seems to be a major culprit when it comes to insomnia. that sh1t will fvck you up man. dont! mess around and forget or disregard your AI

Quote Originally Posted by Tlolec View Post
    little late on the post, but i'm next to your boat with 400mg/week deca and 500mg test cyp /week. rolling into my fifth week! about to get bloods done. I'm lbs up, (waist line remains the same, more aggressive, more energy, making gains, but they aren't super human like with harsh orals. -higher mental acuity, and my voice has gotten slightly deeper. sleeping so easy by the way. e2 seems to be a major culprit when it comes to insomnia. that sh1t will fvck you up man. dont! mess around and forget or disregard your AI
    Ok cheers.

Lying on the couch now and my hearts beating alot more than normal, even my stomach is beating..... High blood pressure? Could be the reason I can't sleep.

Ok cheers.

Lying on the couch now and my hearts beating alot more than normal, even my stomach is beating..... High blood pressure? Could be the reason I can't sleep.
    oh, man brother! i'm sorry. i feel you. it sucks. you are in a bad spot right now. take your AIs and maybe it'll go away in a few days. what kinds of foods are you eating? high sodium isn't good and heavy fats aren't super either. garbage carbs are bad too

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Also you need to work on your diet, so hang around, hit up the diet section plus theres a lot of good training knowledge here. Keep learning, every single one of us can do better/more with our diet and training.
    Hail Hydra!

just had a great cardio session in the pool! laps, weighted water tredding, and toes out of the water laps. great during the summer!

-a week ago for some reason i liked saying when i was alone, "the dead lift dog" That's a catchy name!
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 08-05-2016 at 05:20 PM.

Well I've slept fine since Friday night. I've felt slightly more irritable lately and that may have played a part in me not sleeping well while I was working through the week lol. The longer I couldn't get to sleep the more wound up I got lying in bed. I work 3 shifts and dayshift is my least favourite.

I didn't take any of my AI as I wanted to see if I'd have no problem sleeping once I was off work.

Done my injection on saturday and left the deca out. I'll probably half the deca and stop it earlier in my cycle. I find it hard to eat alot but I don't want to eat and put on as much weight as my previous cycle lol.
    Last edited by Jamie30; 08-07-2016 at 06:22 PM.

Well I've slept fine since Friday night. I've felt slightly more irritable lately and that may have played a part in me not sleeping well while I was working through the week lol. The longer I couldn't get to sleep the more wound up I got lying in bed. I work 3 shifts and dayshift is my least favourite.

I didn't take any of my AI as I wanted to see if I'd have no problem sleeping once I was off work.

Done my injection on saturday and left the deca out. I'll probably half the deca and stop it earlier in my cycle. I find it hard to eat alot but I don't want to eat and put on as much weight as my previous cycle lol.
    do u think your sleep issues are directly related to taking deca ?

Na I don't.

I think it was mostly me being wound up by not being able to sleep and making it worse for the 3 nights. I did sleep after work(2x)for like a hour a time and at night I would get tired but I'd want to finish watching what I had on in bed. Everything seems ok and slept like a baby all weekend when I didn't have work.

I ain't having any negative sides atm. Feel abit irritable but only at home with the missus lol.

Na I don't.

I think it was mostly me being wound up by not being able to sleep and making it worse for the 3 nights. I did sleep after work(2x)for like a hour a time and at night I would get tired but I'd want to finish watching what I had on in bed. Everything seems ok and slept like a baby all weekend when I didn't have work.

I ain't having any negative sides atm. Feel abit irritable but only at home with the missus lol.
    lol right on man! good luck with your cycle...what is your cycle exactly?

Not sleeping for 3 nights ain't normal for me but it does only happen when I work dayshift for a week. My heart beating could've been normal but I with me starting my cycle and not sleeping them nights I may have been over analysing things.

Cheers.

I'm doing
    12 weeks test e at 500mg
    8 weeks or so of deca at 200 mg a week.

I've got my Proviron , novaldex, clomid and aromasin to take aswell.

I'm at work just now so I don't have time to lay it all out properly for you.

Have you done alot of cycles? What do is your favourite?

Not sleeping for 3 nights ain't normal for me but it does only happen when I work dayshift for a week. My heart beating could've been normal but I with me starting my cycle and not sleeping them nights I may have been over analysing things.

Cheers.

I'm doing
    12 weeks test e at 500mg
    8 weeks or so of deca at 200 mg a week.

I've got my Proviron , novaldex, clomid and aromasin to take aswell.

I'm at work just now so I don't have time to lay it all out properly for you.

Have you done alot of cycles? What do is your favourite?
    right on man that sounds like a solid cycle...im currently running a deca test cycle too with dbol as a kickstart... so far so good but only in week 1.

I hope so. My last and only cycle before this was 5 yrs ago with a test and deca . Had no sides atall and never used any PCT or AI lol. Put on around 16 kg in weight after 6 weeks before I injured both arms lifting too much. I was really skinny and couldn't put on weight to save myself after 2 years non stop at the gym lol.

Hoping I'll have another good cycle.
    Last edited by Jamie30; 08-07-2016 at 08:41 PM.

I hope so. My last and only cycle before this was 5 yrs ago with a test and deca . Had no sides atall and never used any PCT or AI lol. Put on around 16 kg in weight after 6 weeks before I injured both arms lifting too much. I was really skinny and couldn't put on weight to save myself after 2 years non stop at the gym lol.

Hoping I'll have another good cycle.
    hope u have a good one too bro...keep us updated!

Cheers. You too mate.
    Keep_It_Moving likes this.

Thread Information