nmk85roll is offline Associate Member

possible adjustments?

hey guys, I'm in the second week of my cutting cycle and I think I might need a little help. After I do my workout, I do my cardio for 30 minutes. I've been running at 6.0 mph at a 3.0 incline. My heartrate is getting up to 160-170 bpm. Before I do my cardio, after I lift, I just get these AWESOME pumps. When I'm done with my cardio, I feel so small and shrunk. Am I doing too much? I mean give or take it is 30 minutes later and I probably would lose my pump anyway by then, don't ya think? Think I need to change anything? Below is a cut and past from a previous thread where I stated my entire training program. Do you think I should adjust my cardio or am I just flippin' out about nothing in my second week? Thanks bros.

I'm 180 5'9" at 10%bf.

First, my diet is around 2200 calories, 250g protein, 100g carbs, and 90g fat. Carbs are split between oatmeal in the morning and dextrose/malto after my workout. I'm eating 5 meals a day, each at an average of 450 calories and 50g of protein.

Second, I am doing cardio 4x a week post workout for 30 minutes. In the morning, I like doing 12-15 sprints at a distance of 40 yards. I'll be doing these 3-4 times a week as well.

Third, I'm hitting the gym five days a week. I'm trying a new training split with the back routine divided into vertical and horizontal pulling, thus two days a week. The rest is two opposing muscles groups a day, no more than 20 sets per workout (10 per muscle group).

Fourth, the cycle...
    Weeks 1-10 prop at 50mg/d
    Weeks 1-8 tren at 75mg/d
    weeks 7-10 winny at 50mg/d
    Liquidex at .25mg/d
    Nolva on hand
    Clen and ECA alternating every two weeks with typical ramp up on clen.
    Also will be supplementing creatine, ALA, taurine, milk thistle, and glutamine.

nmk85roll is offline Associate Member
    bump for anyone

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Try splitting up your cardio and weight workouts. Maybe do one in the morning and the other in the afternoon / evening.

Thread Information