Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By Bio-Active
  • 2 Post By KINGKONG
  • 1 Post By Proximal

Thread: No needles - 1st cycle advice

Termina1 is offline New Member

No needles - 1st cycle advice

I want to do just one cycle. I have the worlds most unsteady hand, and would be unable to inject myself, and do not want to have to rely on someone else to inject me twice a week. So was thinking of a short oral only cycle. Here's what I have planned out with what I can aquire/take;

Week 1 - 5: Dbol 30mg/day
    Week 6-8: Winstrol 50mg/day
    Aromadex Exemestane 12.5mg/day
    NAC 1200mg/day

Week 9-12
    Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolvadex 40/20/20/20

Would do Arimidex , but not as easily available to me as Aromadex
    Height: 6ft1
    Weight: 200lbs
    BF%: probably a bit under 20%

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Any orals you take will shut down your natty test production. This would not work out good without using test as the base of the cycle. You will end up with low t symptoms. I would not suggest running an oral only cycle. In my opinion you would make better gains with a good nutrition and workout plan

reporich is offline Associate Member
    What Bio said, listen to him.

Not what I wanted to hear, lol but rather hear the truth than screw myself over.
    If I did get someone to inject me, would this cycle work if i stretched it to a full 12 weeks with test E 500mg, with a 3 or 4 week gap between the dbol then winny? anything else I should tweak in that case

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Any orals you take will shut down your natty test production. This would not work out good without using test as the base of the cycle. You will end up with low t symptoms. I would not suggest running an oral only cycle. In my opinion you would make better gains with a good nutrition and workout plan
    My take: (Who the f am I??....anyway, its my take)

BS: My first cycle was dbol only and i have done a couple of more of them. Dbol only is underrated as a first run. Simple, avoid sides from test, quick out of system, easy recovery, no emotional problemes.

And i cant remember i had any breakdown in those cycles. 8 weeks only. Pyramizing up to 35 mg a day. Amazing gains, 20 pounds.
    Ofcourse i didn know shit back then and from what i know today i wouldnt think it would work. But it DID. Seriously.

But drop winny. First time one drug. Dont need it. Cause gains from the first one is like your first orgasm.

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Bump....20 % body fat @ 200 lbs. are not juicing #'s

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your gonna do what your gonna do..imo you shouldn't be using AAS unless your ready to stick a needle in your body..it's not that big of a deal really, man up and do it..if you can't take the pain of a needle or shake to bad maybe weight training isn't for you?iam not trying to be a dick but ?

If I was going to do what I wanted, I wouldn't be here asking for advice. I've taken what has been said here and thrown in adjustments to fit my needs.
    And sorry I have had a lifelong issue with tremors, but don't see how that makes me ineligible for weight training all together...

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Termina1 View Post
    If I was going to do what I wanted, I wouldn't be here asking for advice. I've taken what has been said here and thrown in adjustments to fit my needs.
    And sorry I have had a lifelong issue with tremors, but don't see how that makes me ineligible for weight training all together...
    First of all you didn't say it was a medical condition you said "I have the worlds most unsteady hand" I assumed you were too scared of needles like 99 percent of ppl who wanna do all oral cycles..you can def gain muscle on all oral cycles..is it the best way?no..I think tremors or no if you have the steady hand eye coridination to serious weight train to the point to take it to hormones..you could prob figure out a way to get the needle in your ass..once it's in its all just pushing down the plunger..or at worst have your training partner, buddy do it..listen, I wasn't trying to be insensitive I've seen 100's of similiar posts over the years and most are just scared of needles..so my first reaction is to tell someone to man up..good luck

It's not extreme enough where I can't normally function, but if it requires any type of precision and dexterity, count me out. I work electronics on aircraft and if it requires soldering, I get someone else if possible. lol but thats another topic altogether. I just wanted to know if theres any hp[e for me with oral only since I was under the understanding that orals were mainly advised against because of its liver toxicity

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You don't mention your goals but I bet a bit of a diet overhaul would be of great benefit.

Visit our diet section, read the stickies, and post your plan in a new thread in that section.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Proximal is offline Banned
    Just as a FYI, finished my first cycle all sub-q. 525 mg. test c/wk. No problems. I won't do IM due to I can't risk infections.

I'm thinking, less of a steady hand needed for sub-q and just in case there is a fear of needles, I think sub-q might be more approachable for the beginner.

Agree with everything that is said above, just would hate to see you do orals if your heart is really set on AAS. Good luck!
    InternalFire likes this.

Thread Information