Catamount is offline Associate Member

Looking For a Post

Can't remember the post that had the recipe to make up fina. It was the one with the plastic straw and two shot glass. Tried looking for it every where. Let me know, thanks. Sorry my memory is going as I'm forgetting everything. (lost my key to my safe the other day that contains all my roids and now i have to bring the safe to a locksmith...that should be interesting)

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I have thought about what would happen if I lost my key to my safe, and I would defently try to get my hands on a cutting torch before I brought it to a locksmith.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Wow, lost the key, huh ?? Lucky the KeyMastur is here.

Cat - check your PM's for the Fina.

daem is offline Anabolic Member

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Has anyone done that method so far ??? I just got done reading / comprehending the entire thing, but it appears as if there is no filtering process ?? What gives ??

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    Has anyone done that method so far ??? I just got done reading / comprehending the entire thing, but it appears as if there is no filtering process ?? What gives ??
    i was going to attempt it, however i really don't trust shooting the filler/glue.

that shit looks awful on the bottom of my vial after the tren dissolves, so no way would i want that in my body.

if someone gets the balls to try it i would like to hear how it goes...i just don't have that kind of time to prepare an inject every day for the 56 days of tren.

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    So I assume forget about it and just go with the fina kit? Yeah this sucks losing my key. I'm trying to think of a way to explain the little pink pills and bottles to who ever opens it.

Thread Information