TestoSuper is offline Associate Member

HCG until PCT or not

Hallo everybody,
    I have a question to ask to experts about the use of hcg .
    Until now I've used Hcg through the entire cycle in small doses (250 ui x 2/week), but stopped it al last week of the cycle... my question is: in your opinion, hcg is better to continue Hcg until the PCT to maximize gains and speed up the axis recovery?
    or such other method to use to avoid losing the gains and maximize the effectiveness of the PCT ? can I make a "bridge" with other stuff not suppressing the axis ?
    Thanks for your advice

Honestly, I don't think it makes too much of a difference. I would just stop the HCG with your last injection and let your body just rest before you start PCT.

ok, and between cycles?
    What can I use between cycles to preserve the gains without suppressing the axis and without the side effects of steroids ? some SERMs ?

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    u can utilize a clean diet and good workouts to minimize gain loss. With a proper PCT you should get back to natural test production but it will take awhile.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by TestoSuper View Post
    ok, and between cycles?
    What can I use between cycles to preserve the gains without suppressing the axis and without the side effects of steroids ? some SERMs ?
    Im a mk677man at the moment. Istarted mk677 in my left cycleweek and will continue for 8 weeks at 25 mg ed. I will start creatin also and try this new 12 mg l-arginine tip without any coffein to keep pumps and guts threw workouts.
    Superlaxo may also bring you some hardness and a rep or 2.

And ipam is tempting but who have to dose it 3-4 times a day. Kind of nerdish.
    Cardarine is also great to keep the guts.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Im a mk677man at the moment. Istarted mk677 in my left cycleweek and will continue for 8 weeks at 25 mg ed. I will start creatin also and try this new 12 mg l-arginine tip without any coffein to keep pumps and guts threw workouts.
    Superlaxo may also bring you some hardness and a rep or 2.

And ipam is tempting but who have to dose it 3-4 times a day. Kind of nerdish.
    Cardarine is also great to keep the guts.

Thanks for informations.
    In summary: mk677 starting the first week immediately after the PCT , for 8 week, right? what doses ? In which website can I buy the product safely? I live in Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    u can utilize a clean diet and good workouts to minimize gain loss. With a proper PCT you should get back to natural test production but it will take awhile.
    Yes sure clean diet and workouts are the key, but in some cycles , for example with deca durabolin , the recovery of natural testosterone is very very slow, too slow, and the risk of losing most of gains is very high (im my experience)

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TestoSuper View Post
    Yes sure clean diet and workouts are the key, but in some cycles , for example with deca durabolin , the recovery of natural testosterone is very very slow, too slow, and the risk of losing most of gains is very high (im my experience)
    thats why you make sure you do the cycle properly, aka HCG , AI, and caber/bromo on hand... then recovery should be as optimal as possible ... good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    thats why you make sure you do the cycle properly, aka HCG , AI, and caber/bromo on hand... then recovery should be as optimal as possible ... good luck!
    Ok... Based on your experience, how many pounds of pure muscle mass can you retain after each cycle?
    obviously considering the loss of water and glycogen happens when you end the cycle...

Thread Information