getatme8484 is offline New Member

Post Cycle Help?

Alright so I'll keep this short. I done a bit of research BUT I have a few questions I could not find answers for. Anyways I'm coming to an end of a Tren /Test/Mast cycle. I got Clomid and Novladex lined up for my post cycle. The one thing I an nervous about is the Novladex I keep reading mixed reviews on the sides!?!?! Is it really necessary to take it with my posy cycle along with the clomid!? My guess is you wills a yes, I am just worried about the sides? Also I have read that supplementing with a good natty is not a bad idea such as Trib. would you guys agree!? Is it even worth it?! Anyways thx in advance Fellas!!!!!

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It's not the nolvadex that gives you the sides as much as the Clomid. My suggestion is to take your meds before bed and sleep through the sides of you have any. It's pretty easy to manage just by titration of the dose

Alright then, I seen you post here often Bio-Active I Am gonna take your word. Did not even think to take them before bed to sleep threw the sides.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by getatme8484 View Post
    Alright then, I seen you post here often Bio-Active I Am gonna take your word. Did not even think to take them before bed to sleep threw the sides.
    Their actually good for your cholestrol also. So you should take them. I have never experienced sides from nolva/clomdi. Accept some acne.

Nolva and Clomid do different things for you. They are synergistic when you're on PCT so you should take them both.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    It's not the nolvadex that gives you the sides as much as the Clomid. My suggestion is to take your meds before bed and sleep through the sides of you have any. It's pretty easy to manage just by titration of the dose
    This is exactly right. My first PCT was awful (nauseous, lethargic, no appetite) until I started taking them before bed. For me, it completely changed my happiness factor.

Thanks guys for all your replys. I will be on my last pin friday. Plan on starting my PCT 5 days after. You guys been some help!! What about taking a Natty on top of it all!? Just to give my libido a lil boost!? Anyways here is one I Was planning on putting in an order for?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ok1.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	31.9 KB 
ID:	164877 Thoughts!?

devil-1986 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Nolva and Clomid do different things for you. They are synergistic when you're on PCT so you should take them both.
    hi boddy , should we take them both at the same time ? for example take both 75mg of clomid and 40 mg of nolva in the morning or night ? then if yes what time is the best time to take them ? morning or night ?

Thread Information