Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: First time

Will77 is offline New Member

First time

Today I got androl 50mg, gen shi, and test cyp 250. Pharmaceutical grade. And pct for after. He said take 50mg a day for 30 days then start the shots, 4 boxes so 5 weeks worth every Monday and Thursday...never done anything before just wondering if this is a good idea, 23 gauge needle...what I want is lose weight and gain muscle. 39years old, 6'2 ,250 pounds...

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You should never ever ever take cycle advice from your dealer.

How fat are you? Can you post a pic?

Training history?

Current diet and cardio regime?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I've got a belly, didn't use to be like this.5 months of recovery from a injury. Right now 4am 2tspn barleans fish oil, 2 scoops iso 100 protein powder. 7am 1 hard boiled egg,6 egg white omelet with spinach and 1 cup oats.10am 8oz turkey burger 1 cup jasmine rice plus veggies with 1tspn coconut oil, 1pm tuna packet. 4pm 2 scoops again protein powder ,2oz avacado,7pm 8oz chicken and veggies, then before bed 2 tbsn fish oil. Religiously. I'm 250 right now alot of fat, just starting to diet and workout again. Trying to get around 225 and shredded. 39years old. I really appreciate your feedback super important to me, I have a 12 year old daughter to think about,a wife, and of course my health. Open minded too ALL instructions

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    If you just got back into working out then lift, cardio and a good diet will probably help you lose 25lbs pretty quickly. Save the cycle when you have been lifting again for at least 6 months and have lost the fat.

What are the macro's of that diet?
    songdog likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Sorry I was trying to figure out how to post a picture, but ya I hear what your saying and will do . I don't know the macro's have to look into it. I'm gonna hang on to what I got today then until after my weight loss, just wondering with what I have and my goals, hcg could I implement that also, I have a friend that was gonna come over tomorrow and give me a shot that lasts a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Will77
    Sorry I was trying to figure out how to post a picture, but ya I hear what your saying and will do . I don't know the macro's have to look into it. I'm gonna hang on to what I got today then until after my weight loss, just wondering with what I have and my goals, hcg could I implement that also, I have a friend that was gonna come over tomorrow and give me a shot that lasts a month.
    No hCG .
    The hCG diet works because you only eat 500 calories a day.

Oh yeah screw that, I'd go crazy. Appreciate you helping me save money too. Thanks

Thread Information