qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member

Ovarian cycle and recover question

Long time no see!!! xD

Context: My girl consider to enhance herself, obviously, her first go would be Anavar .
    Side note: Damn, even their hormones are complicated ... xD

I've read that when taking steroid the development on the follicle will stops. Stopping the menstrual cycle.

Would it be a good idea to start the cycle into menstruation in pursue of stopping the development at the start instead of in the middle.
    Would it ease her return to normal?

Thanks

Amenorrhea can be caused by a number of different reason. Yes, one of them is a hormone imbalance. Hormone imbalance can be due to medication, birth control pills, and yes, steroids . Onset of amenorrhea will depends on what kind of steroids and the dosage. I know a number of women on 10mg/ed cycle of Anavar and they have not experience amenorrhea. I also know of a woman who went through menopause including amenorrhea when she trained for the Arnold Classic. Of course, she was 4% body fat and her body said, "Hey, you don't need to menstruate you're not a woman." If your woman is in good physical shape I don't think she'll have problems with Anavar. My .02

Thread Information