Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Trouble falling asleep on cycle....

Trouble falling asleep on cycle....

I'm curious if anyone else has trouble falling asleep when on a cycle? I know many members know I'm on cycle and I started a week ago. I've been getting some restless legs at night too that keep me up for an hour or so... Anyone have any idea what's causing this? Here is what I'm running

NAC 1200mg
    Dbol 40 mg
    750test
    500deca
    600mast
    Hcg w/b12
    Hgh Chinese and ugl
    .25 prami Ed
    .25 cancer Ed

Thank you kindly for replys.....

Quote Originally Posted by Keep_It_Moving
    I'm curious if anyone else has trouble falling asleep when on a cycle? I know many members know I'm on cycle and I started a week ago. I've been getting some restless legs at night too that keep me up for an hour or so... Anyone have any idea what's causing this? Here is what I'm running NAC 1200mg Dbol 40 mg 750test 500deca 600mast Hcg w/b12 Hgh Chinese and ugl .25 prami Ed .25 cancer Ed Thank you kindly for replys.....
    Forget about the fact that you are on way too many drugs for a first time cycle....
    Why no AI?
    Why prami and caber?
    InternalFire likes this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You just gone on hrt and haven't dialled in yet, you just gone on a load of shit gear and your taking some serious medication aswell thrown in the mix.

Who knows what's causing it but I can assure you its just the start of your problems.

You should of taken the members advise and sorted your hrt out first and I am really not sure if you should cycle or not with the medication and how unstable you are.

best of luck
    InternalFire and NACH3 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Forget about the fact that you are on way too many drugs for a first time cycle....
    Why no AI?
    Why prami and caber?
    Sorry I forgot to mention I'm. On .5adex 4x week.... And I'm using Chem research for prami and caber so I figured it would be safe to use both... Bad idea? Thanks for your input and this is my second cycle. I understand there are a lot of compounds I was trying to mimic Bostin loyd's cycle. Keep the body guessing with oils...
    Last edited by Keep_It_Moving; 08-12-2016 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    You just gone on hrt and haven't dialled in yet, you just gone on a load of shit gear and your taking some serious medication aswell thrown in the mix.

Who knows what's causing it but I can assure you its just the start of your problems.

You should of taken the members advise and sorted your hrt out first and I am really not sure if you should cycle or not with the medication and how unstable you are.

best of luck
    Marcus- I'm very stable with my medication. Regimen.... I only use a little bit of what is needed for my Meds. I know the cycle is a bit much but I wanted to try multiple compounds and see what results I get... Just having some sides as normal.. Thanks for your feedback.

Do you call asking questions and every response is the same but you disregard the advise and do something what a16yr old would do stable?
    InternalFire likes this.

Do you call asking questions and every response is the same but you disregard the advise and do something what a16yr old would do stable?
    I'm mainly asking for opinion advice too....I do take it with a grain of salt tho... Everyone is going to have their own opinion... I understand that and take that into account... I try to be mindful of others responses even if they r cruel or rude. I'm just another member gaining knowledge that's all. No hard feelings here...

Try a mikely drink before bedtime
    KINGKONG and NACH3 like this.

Try a mikely drink before bedtime
    Will do thanks...

Blog Entries
    no your not mindful of anything man...I don't get why you keep posting these daily threads asking ? and then just do what you want...if you looking for a "high five" from someone forget it...with the history you have here and the fact that you are on so many drugs both aas and the others its just mind blowing...in the 8 years ive been here you are the biggest disaster I can ever remember...why cant you see what the rest of us see?...I dare you to post a picture your computer seems to work just fine to post a thread a day...if you even look like you lift weights ill be impressed and give you an apology on the open forum...humor me/us...
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    no your not mindful of anything man...I don't get why you keep posting these daily threads asking ? and then just do what you want...if you looking for a "high five" from someone forget it...with the history you have here and the fact that you are on so many drugs both aas and the others its just mind blowing...in the 8 years ive been here you are the biggest disaster I can ever remember...why cant you see what the rest of us see?...I dare you to post a picture your computer seems to work just fine to post a thread a day...if you even look like you lift weights ill be impressed and give you an apology on the open forum...humor me/us...
    I'd be happy to post a pic but my files don't concert correctly... I can guarantee I'm in shape and have abs.... I don't claim to be perfect but bf is low for me for sure... No need to blast me I was just asking a question about sleeping. If u don't like me threads no need to post in them brother... No hard feelings towards anyone even if they flame me. I'm out.

R u just suggesting I drop my cycle now?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep_It_Moving View Post
    . I understand there are a lot of compounds I was trying to mimic Bostin loyd's cycle. Keep the body guessing with oils...
    And there, is a big part of your problem. Boston Fvcking Lloyd.

You have masses of info on this site and so much advice (all the same) yet you are taking the advice of a reckless youth.

Maybe send Bostin an email and check with him.
    NACH3 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Keep it moving I like you bro you give me a dose of entertainment..you pods everyone off and then try to make it cool it's priceless lollol..Iam not gonna give you advice Iam just gonna say yes when you up your hormones there's bound to be a difference in sleep..take a few more of those Xanax you'll be fine or as Marcus said have a milkey drink just like my good old mom used to give me

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post

You have masses of info on this site and so much advice (all the same) yet you are taking the advice of a reckless youth.

I thought Boston loyd was respecting in the bb arena he won the contra Costa I believe for best physique...

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    Keep it moving I like you bro you give me a dose of entertainment..you pods everyone off and then try to make it cool it's priceless lollol..Iam not gonna give you advice Iam just gonna say yes when you up your hormones there's bound to be a difference in sleep..take a few more of those Xanax you'll be fine or as Marcus said have a milkey drink just like my good old mom used to give me
    Glad I give someone some entertainment. Lol.... I don't like to take my Xanax only when needed.... And not for sleep... So upping any hormones affects sleep in some way? Okay that's some advice I can take. Thank you.

Believe it or not I have sent him an email and waiting on his response... I know he gets flooded with emails so it takes a while to hear back....

Back to my original post.... Any idea what's causing the sleep issue? Maybe the deca or the mast? Possibly the dbol cuz when I did a test cycle I didn't have trouble sleep just some sleep apnea... Nothing major.... Thanks to those who reply with positive advice...

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    I thought Boston loyd was respecting in the bb arena he won the contra Costa I believe for best physique...
    here

Glad I give someone some entertainment. Lol.... I don't like to take my Xanax only when needed.... And not for sleep... So upping any hormones affects sleep in some way? Okay that's some advice I can take. Thank you.
    we fu*king

Believe it or not I have sent him an email and waiting on his response... I know he gets flooded with emails so it takes a while to hear back....
    go again

Back to my original post.... Any idea what's causing the sleep issue? Maybe the deca or the mast? Possibly the dbol cuz when I did a test cycle I didn't have trouble sleep just some sleep apnea... Nothing major.... Thanks to those who reply with positive advice...
    wtf is this shit, no offence but this nuisance will soon cause me such diarrhoea you will all notice it ... KIM, youre really all over the place, get the pattern ? ^^^

He is a dangerous fvcking idiot. He will be dead by the time he is 50 or as good as. Him and Piana are the 2 worst BB role models out there.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Yeah, maybe the deca . Or the mast. Or the Dbol . It's why you only add one compound per cycle, not 3. It may even be just the test if you upped that from your first cycle.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

He is a dangerous fvcking idiot. He will be dead by the time he is 50 or as good as. Him and Piana are the 2 worst BB role models out there.
    I totally didn't know that... I honesty my thought he was respected... I learn new information everyday. I know he runs high amounts of gear and does it for an extended amount of time.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    wtf is this shit, no offence but this nuisance will soon cause me such diarrhoea you will all notice it ... KIM, youre really all over the place, get the pattern ? ^^^
    I'm not all over the place just stating the facts when I did a test only I didn't have. Any trouble sleeping. Just thought I'd share that for informational purposes. Sorry for the diarrhea...

havanakid is offline Associate Member
    Rich Piana and Bostin Lloyd = Entertaining to watch and extremely dangerous to mimic.Stupid is really the word.

I'm not all over the place just stating the facts when I did a test only I didn't have. Any trouble sleeping. Just thought I'd share that for informational purposes. Sorry for the diarrhea...
    This is a huge problem because everyone can see your behaviour is bizzare and you can't. No matter what people say you won't listen, I think your in a bubble of medication and need help.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by havanakid View Post
    Rich Piana and Bostin Lloyd = Entertaining to watch and extremely dangerous to mimic.Stupid is really the word.
    BS. Pianas advice is ok. He should know. Soon 50, juiced like all of us together and stil it seems like he has an ok health. I like you to copy one dangerous advice from him and post it. Or are you just one of the blind mob who run sport in dissing piana without reason just to get max likes from other boyroom youtubers?

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    You forgot the kitchen sink op?
    Hahaha im on alot of drugs but i think you take the cake mate. I have been using prami to help get me to sleep. It works for me. Thats not a suggestion thats just what i do.

This is a huge problem because everyone can see your behaviour is bizzare and you can't. No matter what people say you won't listen, I think your in a bubble of medication and need help.
    Now who is talking about bizzarre behavior.....numerous admin warnings and making fun of others. Im gonna adress u as Barack or Donald from now on..havent deceided yet. Most likely Barack. Cause i hope Donald wins.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 08-12-2016 at 11:54 PM.
    marcus300 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post

BS. Pianas advice is ok. He should know. Soon 50, juiced like all of us together and stil it seems like he has an ok health. I like you to copy one dangerous advice from him and post it. Or are you just one of the blind mob who run sport in dissing piana without reason just to get max likes from other boyroom youtubers?

This shows your mental maturity to a great degree, which is not that impressive for a guy like you. That piano guy is "so awesome" as you see, why are you even here Sila? bending time and space expecting to brainwash everyone to be your fanboys way of life, idioticy and style? I can see great insecurities showing from all that you write every day, alot of misconceptions spread by the ones who know no better, talk about something they've done as an invaluable experience where they have previously fucked up in life although survived and lived trough, now preaching that way as a away of life, and you who know no better is blind-fucked in to believing anything that seems impressive and makes smallest amount of sense, just because you want to be one of the band, part of the group, belong somewhere?
    This is ridiculious, at least how I see it.
    OP is going for a train wreck, but he is just blind to see. Its evident when locomotive is rolling downhill full throttle and has no plans to stop plus theres no clear view of rails - everyone of us can easily predict whats to come, and he is just not gonna settle till he either reaches full speed or hits the wall that derails him.

Youre Sila seem to follow similar pattern. You seem like to think - the one whos the biggest the oldest and meanest looking mfker is the one to follow, if he speaks alot, if he shouts and curses alot, if his arms is bigger than yours, if he lives better than you do -You got to listen to him blindly and because you do, so should everybody else. And this is just sick, closed minded behaviour.

Id suggest you do all the piano advises and just shut up asking and looking for advices because he is "so good", theres not much else to learn or to do, "he got it nailed", you love his ways about AAS, why not stick to it?

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    anything that seems impressive and makes smallest amount of sense, just because you want to be one of the band, part of the group, belong somewhere?
    me, wanna belong`? Oboy...not even close. I would rather drop a 200 pound dumbell on my toe than beeing one of Baracks asslickers.
    From where i come from u cant trust nobody but your self. Because they are all momos.
    Somehowe i fail to see how an Internet society with drugaddicts is more honorable.

But instead of giving yo guys the finger, i give my back. It will cut it just as much,,,,

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot - 79.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	173.9 KB 
ID:	164905

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin
    Oh i love piana but hes crazy

Not a boyroom anything.Silabolin.You dont know me.Check yourself bro

me, wanna belong`? Oboy...not even close. I would rather drop a 200 pound dumbell on my toe than beeing one of Baracks asslickers.
    From where i come from u cant trust nobody but your self. Because they are all momos.
    Somehowe i fail to see how an Internet society with drugaddicts is more honorable.

But instead of giving yo guys the finger, i give my back. It will cut it just as much,,,,

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snapshot - 79.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	173.9 KB 
ID:	164905
    You contradict yourself and your views in every other post, what meds youre on Sila?
    First you love them then you hate them, then you love them again and preach there word and there name, then you go around and stand as someone with half the brain... what is going on?

and look at that dirty mirror, its becoming your signature

I totally didn't know that... I honesty my thought he was respected... I learn new information everyday. I know he runs high amounts of gear and does it for an extended amount of time.
    And you seem to think that is quite reasonable for such a young guy?!?!

The others are right, you really a car crash waiting to happen.

Feel free to ignore all the great advice you have been given. At some point very soon nobody will bother to help because you seem to think you know best by ignoring the advise you have been given.

I'm out, good luck.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Are you his love child?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member

Momos?

As for OP, the caber and prami (why take both??) are starting to interact with the antipsychotic meds, as they have opposite pharmacological action. Dopamine agonists can negate the effects of the antypsychotics. You are triggering a dangerous imbalance within your brain, be warned.

You have no excuses anymore to come here and say "I have to take the meds for peace of mind" then add other meds that can nullify their actions - that's hypocrite, illogical, and stupid.
    Last edited by hammerheart; 08-13-2016 at 01:54 AM.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Momos?
    It means steamed dumpling in Chinese.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information