• 2 Post By numbere
  • 1 Post By Strongblood
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By Juced_porkchop

Thread: Superdrol + MaxLMG + Test E - Blood Pressure Control On-Cycle

Tearracodo is offline Junior Member

Superdrol + MaxLMG + Test E - Blood Pressure Control On-Cycle

I ma on cycle with Superdrol + MaxLMG + Test E(TRT Dose). I am week 3 into this cycle I only have a few days left, finish on Friday.

My blood pressure has been causing me a few issues. Salt pretty much completely removed, I cook all my own food so I know that is the case.

Taking Hawthorn and celery but BP is hovering around 141/79, the bottom of the high range. What else can I do, do i need more hawthorn?

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Try l-arginine 12 grams before training, 6-8 grams on restdays. Add a gallon of water, add bunch of veggies....should do the trick.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    How about your blood-work? When was the last time it was checked and what your rbc came back at?

Sila, really?

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Try l-arginine 12 grams before training, 6-8 grams on restdays.
    Judging by InsaneMuscle comment, this is a joke right?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont even know what is MaxLMG, guessing some shitty prohormone. Quit that and sdrol.

Then start taking AI.
    songdog likes this.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Completely removing sodium from your diet will cause more harm than good.

Sodium is a crucial electrolyte.

You should look at other possible causes of high blood pressure.

Cochrane did a massive review of 34 studies which examined the effect of salt restriction on reducing blood pressure.

They found that restricting sodium intake only reduced blood pressure by a few mm Hg on average.

Plus salt is what makes things taste bad when it isn’t in them lol.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    I not familiar with MaxLMG either. But Superdrol is tough on the body and almost certainly the cause of your elevated BP. With 5 more days to go, why not ease up on the drol a bit. If BP gets better then you will know how it affected you for future reference. A lot of people have to pulse Superdrol, 5 days on 2 off or maybe 2 weeks on 1 week off. Just a thought. Good luck!
    Juced_porkchop likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Dont even know what is MaxLMG, guessing some shitty prohormone. Quit that and sdrol.

Then start taking AI.
    Do you think it is elevated E2 that is causing the HBP?

Quote Originally Posted by Strongblood View Post
    I not familiar with MaxLMG either. But Superdrol is tough on the body and almost certainly the cause of your elevated BP. With 5 more days to go, why not ease up on the drol a bit. If BP gets better then you will know how it affected you for future reference. A lot of people have to pulse Superdrol, 5 days on 2 off or maybe 2 weeks on 1 week off. Just a thought. Good luck!
    Well I know for sure that SD is in part to blame, strange thing is when I ran it before I never had an issue with BP. Just this cycle, maybe i'm running the Test at too high of a dose(Current at 250mg per week).

With SD I am running the lowest dose, 10mg plus 30mg MaxLMG. Here is the link for more info on it:Max LMG Cycle Guide, Information & Reviews

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you should have blood work. high E2 can cause issues. and i agree with NOT cutting out all salt.
    Cia low dose (3-5mg ed-eod) helps many with BP, plus adds to sexual boost. but this is only a cover up if there are other things at play you could fix, like upping AI or adding a supp.
    Sdrol is a great aas (not a pro-h) but its harsh too... i would rec tbol or var over it, or use a SARM in place of the oral aas, and run that with a basic 12-14wk test cycle IMO

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well you are 23 and on your 3rd cycle taking things most guys here never heard of.I think down the road high BP wont be your only problem.Just Sayin!

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Well you are 23 and on your 3rd cycle taking things most guys here never heard of.I think down the road high BP wont be your only problem.Just Sayin!
    I used the wrong DOB when joining but yeah only 24. My cycle to date have been very short tbh, no more than 28 days. LGD-4033 was the longest. I know people that are younger than me that have taken longer cycles(not that's a justification) but tbh most young guys wouldn't come onto a forum and ask for advice.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Yeah we get that a lot on here where guys put in the wrong DOB!
    Mr.BB likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by naz1054 View Post

Judging by InsaneMuscle comment, this is a joke right?
    I wouldnt joke about BP. Dont listen to insane. He is just a 175 pounds kid. Look it up. James Tiny West talks about it on youtube.
    Never trust an advice but it could be a tip for further research.
    Or hope that a VET fullfill my answer.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    How about your blood-work? When was the last time it was checked and what your rbc came back at?

Sila, really?
    Actually it was great. Never been better. 130/80 . Before my 2016 summercycle. My doc said perfect. I had 140/90 when i was a natty 19 year old.
    I suspect my heavy use of NOs through the years as the main cause.
    Dont do rbc. Stick to hct. It was 49% pre cycle.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 08-14-2016 at 10:47 PM.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post

Cochrane did a massive review of 34 studies which examined the effect of salt restriction on reducing blood pressure.

They found that restricting sodium intake only reduced blood pressure by a few mm Hg on average.

Just to add to what Numbere posted, maintaining the proper potassium:sodium ratio is an important part of regulating your BP.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

U agree on that we should aim for 5 grams a day?....on and off?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    U agree on that we should aim for 5 grams a day?....on and off?
    I'm not sure what you're referencing.

Are you asking if 5g of sodium per day is a good goal?

I'm not sure what you're referencing.

Are you asking if 5g of sodium per day is a good goal?
    No. Salt

So I have missed the dosages of both drugs today and bp is back within normal ranges. 120/69.

What do I take away from this, is this combo something I should keep away from in the future? Should I expect the same result when taking other steroids ? Would an injection only cycle be better? As long as I take AI?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by naz1054 View Post
    So I have missed the dosages of both drugs today and bp is back within normal ranges. 120/69.

What do I take away from this, is this combo something I should keep away from in the future? Should I expect the same result when taking other steroids ? Would an injection only cycle be better? As long as I take AI?
    That's what I would go with and see how it treats you over a period of time. Some just don't tolerate S'drol well, even at low doses. Out of the group of local guys that I know that do run it, I would say 75% always complain about the sides, I.e. elevated BP, screwed up sleep, feeling like a piece of well hammered sh!t.
    It really is very harsh and not one I would run for any great length of time.
    Last edited by almostgone; 08-15-2016 at 01:52 PM.
    Juced_porkchop likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Well next cycle will probably just be test e. Just gotta wait a few months.

Tbh the sides are pretty bad but they don't bother me too much.

I'm a bit disappointed that I have to cut this cycle short but my life is more important.

For pct I am thinking 1 week nova onlu and then bloods after 4 weeks. I was on for only 15 days, but there has been atrophy. What do you guys think?

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    That's what I would go with and see how it treats you over a period of time. Some just don't tolerate S'drol well, even at low doses. Out of the group of local guys that I know that do run it, I would say 75% always complain about the sides, I.e. elevated BP, screwed up sleep, feeling like a piece of well hammered sh!t.
    It really is very harsh and not one I would run for any great length of time.
    I totally agree with you here.

and OP you can prob just stop if its only been 15 days but 1-2 weeks on nolva and blood work a month later woldent be a bad idea.
    i really rec no aag till age 25 but that ship has sailed. test only cycles are great, even after many cycles i still like a good ol teste cycle solo most the time. sometimes a little deca or maste tossed in but solo most of time and its great. (i use an AI on cycle, rec 0.25-0.5mg dex eod, start on low end)
    almostgone likes this.

Thread Information