bpayne is offline New Member

Deca and Testosterone

I have a question about Deca . Will it raise your Testosterone levels ?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bpayne View Post
    I have a question about Deca. Will it raise your Testosterone levels ?
    Your question is a bit ambiguos, will answer both ways.

1. Deca will shutdown your natural testosterone from 1 shot.

2. On bloodwork, some labs will detect nandrolone as testosterone, voiding the bloodwork results.

Ok cause the time before this last Blood test my Testosterone showed to be 258 and this last test it showed to be greater than 3000. I will note the Dr. did changed Labs as well. I had read that it would suppress the natural Test that's why I choose it. I had prostate cancer a year ago that's why. So I want my Test. to stay low for now. I'm going to do another blood test next week. But I'm going back to the old Lab we were using.

Jonbana is offline Member
    Deca is very very strong be careful and one shot can stay in your blood for up to 9 months and be detecable just read a whole article on this Chem I've personally love this Chem but for what you are doing why not just use normal test and a low does this will shut down your normal production with less sides and you can manage the does probably 50-100 every week would be a bough to lower it

Correct me if I'm wrong someone but injectkmg test will shirt down his production safer then deca

Ok cause the time before this last Blood test my Testosterone showed to be 258 and this last test it showed to be greater than 3000. I will note the Dr. did changed Labs as well. I had read that it would suppress the natural Test that's why I choose it. I had prostate cancer a year ago that's why. So I want my Test. to stay low for now. I'm going to do another blood test next week. But I'm going back to the old Lab we were using.
    You are making no sense. Are you on TRT?

You want low bloodwork total testosterone but you are injecting nandrolone ???

I have a few things left from my last order that I had made a year ago. I used the nandrolone because I had read that it would suppress my testosterone . But when I did that last BT it showed that it was shy high. So I was kinda freaking out about it. That's why I signed on to this forum.
    I thought maybe someone that really new a lot about steroids could tell me what was going on with this last BT.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Are you taking deca and test together?

I have a few things left from my last order that I had made a year ago. I used the nandrolone because I had read that it would suppress my testosterone . But when I did that last BT it showed that it was shy high. So I was kinda freaking out about it. That's why I signed on to this forum.
    I thought maybe someone that really new a lot about steroids could tell me what was going on with this last BT.
    You should have asked first :/

So, you are not on TRT and you wanted to lower your testosterone cause of the prostate cancer... This is what I understood.

Yes, testosterone will lower your testosterone, but guess what nandrolone is a testosterone based steroid , so its almost the same thing, or it can potentially be worse. It is unclear what it can to cancer (the type of cancer is another variable), although nandrolone its mild on prostate it is a potent anabolic (lower androgenic rating), so please STOP injecting steroids !

Even TRT is contraindicated for prostate cancer patients.

About prostate, the hormones causing most prostatic problems are DHT and estradiol, both are converted from testosterone. For the DHT you are probably already taking a 5alpha reduction inhibitor (finasteride or dutasteride). Estradiol conversion is ussually minimal when testosterone is low.

May I ask what type of cancer is it and how it was diagnosed? (just curiosity)

All the best for you, and PLEASE follow your doctor orders and dont self-medicate.

No I'm not taking any test. just the Deca But I've stop taking everything right now.

It was prostate cancer is all I can tell you as for the type. I've been seeing a Wellness DR. for years and I told her what I was doing. So she was watching my BT closely. As you know there other organs that you need to watch besides just the PSA. so when the PSA starting going up she said go get it check. PSA was at 7 and I waited till the next BT and it went from 7 to 7.7 so I went to a Urologist her where I live he did a exam did feel at anything at all. So we did a biopsy. he took 12 samples only two showed cancer cell. So at that point I went to MD in Houston did my treatments. Everything went well PSA came back down 1.1 or that what my last BT showed which was about three weeks ago. But I kinda got freaked out about the Test. being really high. I've got another BT to do in a couple of weeks I hope it comes back down. But you did say they were prolly picking up the Nandrolone . It was a different lab that did that test. I'm going back to my old Lab this next time.

It was prostate cancer is all I can tell you as for the type. I've been seeing a Wellness DR. for years and I told her what I was doing. So she was watching my BT closely. As you know there other organs that you need to watch besides just the PSA. so when the PSA starting going up she said go get it check. PSA was at 7 and I waited till the next BT and it went from 7 to 7.7 so I went to a Urologist her where I live he did a exam did feel at anything at all. So we did a biopsy. he took 12 samples only two showed cancer cell. So at that point I went to MD in Houston did my treatments. Everything went well PSA came back down 1.1 or that what my last BT showed which was about three weeks ago. But I kinda got freaked out about the Test. being really high. I've got another BT to do in a couple of weeks I hope it comes back down. But you did say they were prolly picking up the Nandrolone. It was a different lab that did that test. I'm going back to my old Lab this next time.
    All the best to you pal, but I think you should really ask for 2nd opinions and try yo understand exactly whats going on. They should have graded the type of cancer and if it was me I would want an MRI, in fact I would want the MRI before any biopsy.

Thread Information