• 1 Post By InternalFire
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By Mp859
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By MuscleScience

Thread: Clenbuterol: any good tips ?

Slacker78 is offline Member

Clenbuterol: any good tips ?

Hello folks, i've decided to take clenb to cut a bit in this summer period. I started with 40mcg/ED with no sides, and the third day i raised to 60mcg with no sides, except i feel "electrical" my body temperature is regular, i just sweat a bit more.

Do you have some good protocol to follow to use it in a good and healthy way ? How much should it last ? What dosage i should reach to keep a good ratio results/sides ? Should suspend it in one shot of gradually ?

Thanks in advance

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    look into keto, used with clan you can go 4 wks straight in place of going say 2 weeks on 2 weeks of and repeating.

advice: if you up dose more give it a few days before you up dose again IMO. for me i never went high on clen , 80mcg was fine. but some go alot higher.
    not a big clen or stim fan though.
    ohh and add 2-3g taurine every day, and some potassium and/or bananas. - helps with clen cramps
    Slacker78 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    look into keto, used with clan you can go 4 wks straight in place of going say 2 weeks on 2 weeks of and repeating.

advice: if you up dose more give it a few days before you up dose again IMO. for me i never went high on clen , 80mcg was fine. but some go alot higher.
    not a big clen or stim fan though.
    ohh and add 2-3g taurine every day, and some potassium and/or bananas. - helps with clen cramps
    So, you advice to do cycles of 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off and repeating. I don't know keto. Could give me some info it about and how could i use it ? For example, what is it used for ? Should i use it in the 2 weeks when i'm clen off ?

Thank you so much !

boisebeast is offline Member
    2 weeks on/2 off is the best protocol IMO.
    Start low dose (20 mcg) and increase by 20 mcg increments if side effects are not present. The only time I ever get sides on clen is if I try to up the dose too fast. I usually run it up to 140 mcg but most people cap their doses at 100-120mcg. If you get bad sides from a dosage, repeat the dosage until the side effects disappear. I highly advise having some taurine on hand to help with cramps. About 6g per day split into 2-3 doses will do the trick. Lastly, taking it in the morning is nice because you don't get the insomnia side effects when you try to sleep. Clen is not a magic pill but it sure helps! Good luck

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Keto - its a diet google it

it alone woks amazing, and I can only imagine what happens when added clen to it
    Slacker78 likes this.

I run Clen + Keto non-stop for about 4 weeks. I can lost about 5% bf but I do lose some muscle. The sides are pretty harsh so be ready for the cramps. I don't run 120mcg/ed anymore. I run about 60mcg/ed with Keto. The results are slower but I don't have the shakes, sweats, or the cramps.
    Slacker78 likes this.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    Keto - its a diet google it it alone woks amazing, and I can only imagine what happens when added clen to it
    they are talking about ketotifen
    Slacker78 likes this.

I will try up to 80mcg/ED and look for results. Yes i will increase the dosage gradually and i'm using a potassium/magnesium supplement to face cramps and other. Two questions please:

1) Should cease clen gradually ? I think this is important to regulate gradually the receptors.

2) Some good tips to use ketotifen ??

Thank you for your patience.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    they are talking about ketotifen
    My bad

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker78 View Post
    I will try up to 80mcg/ED and look for results. Yes i will increase the dosage gradually and i'm using a potassium/magnesium supplement to face cramps and other. Two questions please:

1) Should cease clen gradually ? I think this is important to regulate gradually the receptors.

2) Some good tips to use ketotifen ??

#1 you can just stop the clen when its time. no need to taper IMO

#2 keto
    some times are i rec it in late evening, maybe couple hrs before bed, it can make you feel a bit tired after dosing. dose 0.5-1mg ed starting at end of week 2 on clen IMO

PS, i highly rec taurine ed, even off clen or cycle but specially on it. its cheap and is great for the body, i think its underestimated. look into it

boisebeast is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker78
    I will try up to 80mcg/ED and look for results. Yes i will increase the dosage gradually and i'm using a potassium/magnesium supplement to face cramps and other. Two questions please: 1) Should cease clen gradually ? I think this is important to regulate gradually the receptors. 2) Some good tips to use ketotifen ?? Thank you for your patience.
    No need to taper off. Trust me, you will want taurine. The cramps are caused from the clen depleting your body's taurine supply. If you are not supplementing with taurine you are not going to have a fun time on clen. Taurine is super cheap too.
    Last edited by boisebeast; 08-15-2016 at 01:39 PM.

I will try up to 80mcg/ED and look for results. Yes i will increase the dosage gradually and i'm using a potassium/magnesium supplement to face cramps and other. Two questions please: Take 5g of Taurine everyday to stop the cramps. Buy the Taurine in bulk, it's the cheapest.

1) Should cease clen gradually ? I think this is important to regulate gradually the receptors. You can just stop

2) Some good tips to use ketotifen ?? Run the Keto at night before you go to bed. It's a really strong antihistamine so you'll get sleepy if you take it during the day.

Clen is great stuff if you can stand the sides.
    Juced_porkchop likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    #1 you can just stop the clen when its time. no need to taper IMO

#2 keto
    some times are i rec it in late evening, maybe couple hrs before bed, it can make you feel a bit tired after dosing. dose 0.5-1mg ed starting at end of week 2 on clen IMO

PS, i highly rec taurine ed, even off clen or cycle but specially on it. its cheap and is great for the body, i think its underestimated. look into it

Good tip with the KETO,,it can make you sleepy even in small amounts, take it before bed if you can.

Ok thank you guys. The last 2 questions:

1) Should i take Keto after i stop clen and/or even when i'm assuming it ?

2) How much taurine every day ?

Thank you !

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    I think clen is trash, honestly focus on being "consistently," strict with a great diet and focus on training that causes a descent amount of metabolic afterburn throughout the day.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    I think clen is trash, honestly focus on being "consistently," strict with a great diet and focus on training that causes a descent amount of metabolic afterburn throughout the day.
    Clen is trash ? Why ? Nobody here, excluding a good diet and training while taking clen. It is used with good results between bodybuilders around the world and you assume it's trash ? Matters, or didn't happen.

Blog Entries
    Clen is trash ? Why ? Nobody here, excluding a good diet and training while taking clen. It is used with good results between bodybuilders around the world and you assume it's trash ? Matters, or didn't happen.
    Yeah, it's a beta 2 agonist. And while it is great for stimulating the sympathetic nervous system, for athletic performance. As long as it has been around and studied. It's has shown little to no effect on fat metabolism in any great frequency in the literature and many studies in animals and humans have been performed. I just don't see the risk associated with it worth the benefit of using it. That's just my opinion though.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post

Yeah, it's a beta 2 agonist. And while it is great for stimulating the sympathetic nervous system, for athletic performance. As long as it has been around and studied. It's has shown little to no effect on fat metabolism in any great frequency in the literature and many studies in animals and humans have been performed. I just don't see the risk associated with it worth the benefit of using it. That's just my opinion though.
    No, if there are studies it about, it's not your opinion.... so, clen is just a suck neighborhood shout.... it's pointless to reduce fat mass... good to know.

Blog Entries
    No, if there are studies it about, it's not your opinion.... so, clen is just a suck neighborhood shout.... it's pointless to reduce fat mass... good to know.
    it's still an opinion that I formulated by reading some of the literature out there. You may read the same information and come to a different opinion as mine. I wouldn't take my word or opinion as fact. It's just my opinion right or wrong.
    Slacker78 likes this.

Thread Information