Thread: Caber vs. Prami

Kimber30 is offline New Member

Caber vs. Prami

Afternoon -

Last tren cycle I had difficulty climaxing, which according to the feedback I've received is a dead ringer for high prolactin. So I've been looking at controlling that next go round. Is one better than the other in this department?

I have been looking at previous posts and it seems there are opinions on both sides of the fence . . . Also, the place I get my AI from only has prami and I'm told caber is hard to find. I won't bother looking if prami will fix the problem!

thanks in advance.

I tried both. I prefer Caber.

Blog Entries
    parami made me sick not just nauseous but flat out ill...caber make me feel great...so my vote is for caber...ive got some parami in caps that I have to break open and use half at a time and I still don't fell good, that shit is strong...im probably going to toss the shit cus I cant stomach it...beware...

I have both of them and found the caber at USA peptides... Good luck man!

Kimber30 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep_It_Moving View Post
    I have both of them and found the caber at USA peptides... Good luck man!
    Have you tried the USA peptides?

Yes I'm currently using it.... .25 eod... You'll need pin without a needle to draw up the .25mgs it's easy... And affordable.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd
    parami made me sick not just nauseous but flat out ill...caber make me feel great...so my vote is for caber...ive got some parami in caps that I have to break open and use half at a time and I still don't fell good, that shit is strong...im probably going to toss the shit cus I cant stomach it...beware...
    how much prami were you running? I start at .125 mg Ed and work my way up

Ive read prami has growth hormone releasing properties? Any truth to this?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    how much prami were you running? I start at .125 mg Ed and work my way up
    I took a .5 mcg pill because ive been using a liquid parami from another peptide company with no problems...after I got sick I read the package and it said to start with half a pill oops...needless to say this parami is the real deal and the liquid stuff was under dosed...obviously I need to use much less as parami is incredibly strong...I swear it took me down for 24hrs...

I took a .5 mcg pill because ive been using a liquid parami from another peptide company with no problems...after I got sick I read the package and it said to start with half a pill oops...needless to say this parami is the real deal and the liquid stuff was under dosed...obviously I need to use much less as parami is incredibly strong...I swear it took me down for 24hrs...
    I see that happen when we start out to high. I knew a guy that started at .25 mg and was vommitting for a couple days

Blog Entries
    yea real parami is harsh I really don't like it the benefits do not outweigh the harsh side effects for me...I thought I had experience but I was wrong...

yea real parami is harsh I really don't like it the benefits do not outweigh the harsh side effects for me...I thought I had experience but I was wrong...
    I always have it on hand but honestly as long as I keep estro in check it's not needed

Blog Entries
    me too, I try desperately not to use it...ive since switched from adex to exemestaine so ive got a better handle on my e2 now...

me too, I try desperately not to use it...ive since switched from adex to exemestaine so ive got a better handle on my e2 now...
    funny I did the opposite... I use to be a loyal stane user but I have switched to dex

Blog Entries
    funny I did the opposite... I use to be a loyal stane user but I have switched to dex
    that is ironic...just shows how different we all are lol...

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Caber (dostinex) here.

Get no sides from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    Caber (dostinex) here. Get no sides from it.
    do you really need it though?

Blog Entries
    see that's the thing I don't really need it but I know if my unit isn't getting as hard as id like a small dose of caber has me back in the game swinging for the fences so to speak...not to mention the sexual sides are fantastic...im glad I was cut off from caber for a while as I was abusing it looking back...

see that's the thing I don't really need it but I know if my unit isn't getting as hard as id like a small dose of caber has me back in the game swinging for the fences so to speak...not to mention the sexual sides are fantastic...im glad I was cut off from caber for a while as I was abusing it looking back...
    yes if your getting sexual sides I would use it. I have never had that though

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, even with tanked e2 my prolactin gets elevated from nandrolone and tren .

Dont know exactly the value at which I start getting delayed orgasms, but its for sure above 30 ng/ml (double the range).

2 months after deca cycle it was still at 18, it tends to ling on

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimber30 View Post
    Afternoon -

Last tren cycle I had difficulty climaxing, which according to the feedback I've received is a dead ringer for high prolactin. So I've been looking at controlling that next go round. Is one better than the other in this department?

I have been looking at previous posts and it seems there are opinions on both sides of the fence . . . Also, the place I get my AI from only has prami and I'm told caber is hard to find. I won't bother looking if prami will fix the problem!

thanks in advance.
    CABER is more user friendly . If you choose PRAMI start your dosages LOW and increase only as needed.

Thread Information