Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By powerliftmike

Thread: oral cycle advice

robxbri is offline New Member

oral cycle advice

hello friends...im 46 y.o looking to gain muscle mas with an oral stack ...can u please recommend one ..thaks guys

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Most will recommend not doing a oral only cycle. You need a test as base

robxbri is offline New Member
    thak you for the response so quick...can you tell me wath would be a good test cycle and if I need to stack with something else

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by robxbri View Post
    thak you for the response so quick...can you tell me wath would be a good test cycle and if I need to stack with something else
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle read this thread like 15 times. Then make sure your diet is in check.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    First cycles should never incorporate stacking in my opinion. That includes things like AIs, SERMs, etc. You need to get a baseline of how your body responds to something. Testosterone is a good starting place. Less drugs the better.
    songdog likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by robxbri View Post
    hello friends...im 46 y.o looking to gain muscle mas with an oral stack ...can u please recommend one ..thaks guys
    You could do a 8 weeks dbol only cycle. 20-30 mg if your bloods come out rigth. Like BP, cholestrol, liver/kidneys, triglycerids and restpulse as the most important ones infront of a dbolcycle.
    But test 500 mg 12 weeks is your best shot.
    But. Recovery would be easier with my first option. Regardless of what some may say.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    You could do a 8 weeks dbol only cycle. 20-30 mg if your bloods come out rigth. Like BP, cholestrol, liver/kidneys, triglycerids and restpulse as the most important ones infront of a dbolcycle.
    But. Recovery would be easier with my first option. Regardless of what some may say.
    I would have to disagree with that 8 weeks of dbol will leave you completely shut down and recovery would be the same as running test. Now if you we were talking about 4 weeks dbol, then yea maybe, just maybe recovery might be easier. I still wouldn't risk it tho. I have run oral only cycles multiple times and its fine for the first 2 maybe 3 weeks but then it hits you. I also noticed pct was a bit more brutal on oral only cycle but i'm not sure if thats the norm?

pushiniron is offline New Member
    test e 500mg a week for fist cycle take 20mg dianabol a day if course stalls

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html

Just stay simple on the first cycle.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    You really need to lay off advice like this.Now if you dont know wat you are saying dont say nothing at all.

Thread Information