Deca to protect joints from Winnie

Hi guys

I posted recently about doing a cycle even though I'm not long out of rehab and still on an anti-depressant, and I received advice saying I should wait, and I have taken that advice on board and decided not to cycle until new years day.

The highest I've ever run Trenbolone is at 1.2g per week (Tren E). The results I got were about as phenomenal as the side effects. I don't particularly recommend to run Tren that high unless under the advice of one of those Swedish companies that hlep you kill yourself. I probably could have gotten 80% of the results from a third of the dose I was taking.

Tren is pretty cool but lately I've been looking into the results people are getting from Winnie. I'm really not cool though with the effect Winnie has on joints. So I was thinking I'd take the minimum amount of Deca with it that helps joints. So my cycle would start off a little like:

Test + Winnie + Deca

And I'd throw in a small amount of an AI for water bloat:

Test + Winnie + Deca + Adex

And since Deca shuts you down hard, probably throw in hCG while on cycle:

Test + Winnie + Deca + Adex + hCG

And then to throw in Tren just for the sake of throwing in Tren:

Test + Winnie + Deca + Adex + hCG + Tren

Anyway, I'm wondering what would be the minimum dose of Deca simply just to help joints enough so that the Winnie doesn't hurt them too much.

Running 4 different anabolic steroids at the same time, along with 2 other substances just to stave off the side effects of them, is a bit extreme for me right now. Reckon I might just go with Test and Tren, particularly since I've had liver trouble in the past.

Still though I'd like to know what's the minimum dose of Deca just for joint benefit?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Nandrolone is usually taken at 150-250mg/week to help with joint issues.

I've never noticed any improvement in joint heal from nandrolone.

Have you used winny before?

What is the goal of your cycle?

How about some stats?

Blog Entries
    ive been on winny for 4 weeks now and have not noticed any joint discomfort at all...im using it in a cutting cycle...

Never used winnie before.

Goal of cycle = lean hard gains with minimal fat or water.

Next cycle will be my 6th. Currently about 150 lbs but take into account that I'm 5'3".

Winnie wouldn't be a fantastic choice for me given the liver trouble I've had in the past.

Blog Entries
    i meant to add that there is 150mg of deca per week for the purpose your proposing so It dose seem to help...

Quote Originally Posted by KimboHalfSlice View Post
    Never used winnie before.

Goal of cycle = lean hard gains with minimal fat or water.

Next cycle will be my 6th. Currently about 150 lbs but take into account that I'm 5'3".

Winnie wouldn't be a fantastic choice for me given the liver trouble I've had in the past.
    Imo unless your a competitive athlete or on a cut then taking winny is a waste.

If you want lean hard gains with minimal fat and water then test and tren is your best bet.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Winstrol or stanozolol doesnt reduce the quantity of sinovial (is this correct in english?) fluid that is present at your joints, in fact stanozolol has been studied and used for arthitis. Of course probably not in the dosages we use lol.

So what causes this reported "dry joints" effects? IMO this effect is the same as when ppl feel low estrogen dry joints.

Why does low estrogen causes dry joints? Well, here we know whats happening, its gout. Estrogen has a protective effect against uric acid and low estrogen can allow the formation of uric acid crystals in joints.

Relating all this information, I think that as winny is a DHT derived steroid and therefore with a potent androgenic effect, it can shift the andro/estro balance to the androgenic side reducing estrogen (or its effect).

So, if you take winstrol with test (as you should be) and allow sufficient aromatization (maybe AI reduction necessary) you should not have joint problems.

Bare in mind that trying to guess hormone levels is very difficult so it should only be done via bloodwork.

Nandrolone doesnt protect joints its just is a potent antiflammatory and so can reduce the inflammation and pain.

I want to add that if you've never used winny before then you don't know if it will give you any issues.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Wow you used Tren only once and @ 1.2 grams! In all your research on Tren were did it say too run it so high? I must of missed something

I did a Winny cycle, once. I have bum knees anyways but I thought I needed knee replacements. Seriously, I thought about going to the ortho for a pre-surgery checkup. I was at 80mg/ed. The winny did dry me out and I did look pretty tight. I just had a tough time even getting in and out of my car. Now I cut using diet. It takes a little more discipline but my knees feel better.

Thread Information