Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: Advise

jomathan is offline New Member

Advise

Can I do cycle course bulking or cutting if My body fat is 11 to 16 any help advice can help and thanks

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    First thing everyone will ask is your stats and cycle history.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    What are your stats and training history?
    Proximal likes this.

Thats a very vague question. You need to give us a history about yourself....training history, any possible cycle history, age, weight....things of that nature to possibly guide us in giving you an educated answer.

Yes-

jomathan is offline New Member
    Am 5ft9(175cm) 12 stones (77kg) Body fat it's 15 % as it come on the scale am kind of hard gainer not easy to put on mass muscle Unless I go on cycle I been training almost 10 years been natural for the first 4 years just supplements protein /amino /glutamine /creatine I kind of add lean muscles that time but no size then I been advised to go on gear so my cycle was Dinabol cycle only for month then other oral cycle androlic cycle only then after few months I went for oral cycle only androl for month I think then I had other oral cycle winstrol or stanzol I think all I gained for those different cycles is bit of size and water after that I went on my first inject cycle deca 250 and sus 250 and Dinabol for 6 weeks then second cycle equipoise with test I think and winstrol for 8 weeks that was Back 2009 then my third cycle on 2011 deca and sus again and Dinabol for 8 weeks I wasn't that heavy on my cycles and only for 6 to 8 weeks and some other oral cycle for month all I gained is bit of size from those cycle went from 51 kg to 77 in those 10 years and gained water and fat to my nutrition wasn't spot on I never eat clear or eat for kcal I just keep eatfing when am hungry only the last few years am trying to eat more clean and healthy and 5 meals a day my traning it's been
    Light and heavy sometimes am Alredy changing my way of traning and more into compound movement and trying to go heavy also get my nutrition spot on

Thread Information