Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: HELP!! Is my Test E300 fake?

petemitchell30 is offline Associate Member

HELP!! Is my Test E300 fake?

Have been taking TRT at 200week test cyp for 3 months - Levels = 1070 Test, 26.2 Free

After 1 week on cycle of adding (on top of my 200mg TRT) 50mg Anavar ED (script - saved it up) + 300mg Test E from UGL - Levels = 1214 Test, 40 Free

1. Shouldn't my levels be much higher than this? I mean, I essentially more than doubled my Test injections?
    2. Could the minimum increase in Free and Total Test be due to the Anavar??

Jonbana is offline Member
    Test E is slow acting usually takes 2 weeks to sat blood levels and notice a change that's why people front load dbol or something for the first 4 weeks. Only way to tell if it's fake lab test it

petemitchell30 is offline Associate Member
    I understand its a slower half life, but after 2 shots of more than double what I was taking for my numbers to be essentially the same.....i understand not being saturated but damn, only up 100????

I was thinking of testing it again this week, after two and a half weeks, what is the range of numbers I should be looking for for 500mg Test per week plus 50mg Anavar ED??

Quote Originally Posted by petemitchell30
    I understand its a slower half life, but after 2 shots of more than double what I was taking for my numbers to be essentially the same.....i understand not being saturated but damn, only up 100???? I was thinking of testing it again this week, after two and a half weeks, what is the range of numbers I should be looking for for 500mg Test per week plus 50mg Anavar ED??
    The anavar won't affect your total test level.
    If 200mg puts you at 1070, then 500mg should put you around 2675.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, your test is fake or very underdosed.
    songdog likes this.

Thread Information