Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: Research and Considerations for a First Cycle

5150TIME is offline New Member

Research and Considerations for a First Cycle

Hello all and thanks for the attention,

After extensive reading of this forum and others, I have chosen to be part of this board as I believe it is the best one in terms of information, quality of the community, etc.

The post is going to be a bit long, as I will give some details of my current situation and objectives as well as, of course, showing a draft of my possible first cycle after several hours of online research and some discussion with knowledgeable people

I also hope this post can also help people looking for information for their first cycle

Thank you very much in advance and here it goes:

----------

Stats

Height: 193cm (6.33 feet)
    Weight: 90kg (198.4 pounds)
    BF: 10% - 11%

2 years training time (8 months with continuous self / professional orientation on training, diet, etc.)

Been doing sports heavily since childhood (swimming, soccer, judo), always having “good” physique. Today, weight training-only (bodybuilding = new passion and won’t be leaving it)

Brief Story

I am currently studying the possibility of running a first steroid cycle. Please note this is intended for the future (might take place over 1 year from now or even more, as I believe that I still have room for “natural” improvement and learning)

Use would be for self-improvement only. I have an established career in finance and have no intention of making money out of bodybuilding, other than the occasional “fitness / underwear model job” if the opportunity arises (well, I’m good looking)

I have gathered a lot of information during these 2 years on training and diet, and also got oriented by a renowned “fitness doctor” in my country, which also has a nutritionist and coach on his team. They helped me with my diet, suggested training routines and prescribed herbal / phytoterapic supplements. He would probably monitor a steroid cycle, but no chance of prescribing anything and risk ruining his reputation

I also occasionally train with a coach who is a friend and former national-level professional bodybuilder in my country (currently senior category, he is 56 years old), who would probably help me on getting the compounds for the cycle

Cycle

Please see below a table showing a draft of my first cycle

I also make several considerations below the table, and then some questions that I would appreciate if we can discuss around them

I have mostly specific questions and will spare you from obvious questions that probably get asked everyday here (I believe I have done my research pretty well up to now and have of course checked out the "first cycle" introductory threads here and on other boards as well)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cycle - Table.png 
Views:	460 
Size:	47.7 KB 
ID:	164958

Considerations

Keep on hand to prevent gyno:

• Raloxifene
    • Letrozole (some people discourage using Letro, but other posts, such as the ones from "Tit Dr." on this board advise its use)

"Mandatory" exams schedule:

1 - Right before start of the cycle
    2 - Week 6 - 8
    3 - Around 6 - 8 weeks after PCT

Labs may determine which dose of AI will be used during cycle (blood work before) and also adjust dose in the middle of the cycle (blood work in week 6-8)

May donate blood depending on results of Exam 2

Questions

HCG

Is it clever to wait 1 week to start HCG on the beginning of the cycle, so that I avoid the risk of aromatizing (gyno) before having Aromasin built up in my system?

Should I really stop taking HCG ~7 days before starting the SERMs (PCT), as HCG is "suppressive" and will not be synergic with the SERMS?

Even though I plan to take HCG throughout all the cycle, is it useful to up the dose (not by much) in the period between the last testosterone pin and the beginning of PCT, as outlined above, in order to give a "boost" to my natural testosterone production (similar to the guys who do not take HCG during cycle and then take it at very high doses just before PCT)

Aromasin
    • Should I stop Aromasin the day before starting SERMs ("PCT"), or should I stop earlier for a reason?

PCT
    • Does my PCT seem too long? Will it hurt to take those 4 last weeks (in blue) of Nolvadex at 20mg (stopping earlier if necessary, depending on low estrogen symptoms)? Just for safety sake

• Should I take an additional blood exam in the middle of the "bridge" or "waiting period" before PCT for any reason (in addition to the "mandatory" ones outlined above)? What should I look at? Can the results alter my PCT plan in any way? (Timing, etc.)

Testosterone Enanthate / Timing for starting PCT

• This one might seem like a dumb question, but this is surprisingly not clear anywhere. What is the half-life of Test E and/or how should I look at it in terms of timing for leaving my system?

• Why most places call for a 14-day wait for starting PCT while some people say 21 or even up to 35 days of wait for enanthate? Does the fact that I am taking Aromasin during cycle right up to PCT makes it “more safe” for me to wait a little bit more than the usual “14 days” to start PCT?

• I would like to get comments on this if possible: I have drafted a chart illustrating exogenous testosterone on my system during the cycle. Please see below

Name:	Cycle - Chart.png 
Views:	671 
Size:	26.7 KB 
ID:	164955

• Utilizing half-life calculations assuming ~5 days for Test E (I know this is low) and assuming that 100mg exogenous testosterone = 800 to 1000 ng/dl of total testosterone in my blood (read it somewhere. I know this is kind of irresponsible to assume, but this is just to feed discussion), it may be possible to estimate when my total testosterone will be back to normal levels (500ng/dl), so this would be when I should start PCT - before crashing my testosterone level but after the HPTA suppression started to go away

• To get 14 days a result, half-life would have to be assumed as around 4 days. I am assuming 5 days and the result I get is 18 days wait for PCT

Other Compounds

Some compounds I listed that will support me during the cycle. Can discuss around these if possible as well

Name:	Cycle - Table 2.png 
Views:	238 
Size:	36.1 KB 
ID:	164959

PLEASE NOTE THAT I WILL NOT RUN THIS CYCLE WITHOUT PROPER SUPERVISION FROM A DOCTOR. MY OBJECTIVE HERE IS TO BE AS WELL INFORMED AS POSSIBLE BEFORE INJECTING ANYTHING INTO MY BODY, AND ALSO TO BE ABLE TO DISCUSS WITH WHOEVER IS GOING TO HELP ME WITH THE CYCLE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Research and Considerations for a First Cycle-cycle-table.png   Research and Considerations for a First Cycle-cycle-table.png   Research and Considerations for a First Cycle-cycle-table.png  
    Last edited by 5150TIME; 08-17-2016 at 06:26 AM.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome!

All your questions are answered here: My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Enjoy!

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Hey mate.

At that height you still have alot more mass to gain with just a better diet. How much are you eating a day?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I dont think I ever seen a thread so long about a cycle.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    I dont think I ever seen a thread so long about a cycle.
    Rigth.
    We answer millons of threads ed.....plis?

5150TIME is offline New Member
    Well, thank you very much for the welcome messages and sorry for posting a message that long. I suppose most users won't scroll down and read all that, so basically the questions I had were, by topic (couldn't quite answer these using introdutory threads available here):

HCG
    Is it clever to wait 1 week to start HCG on the beginning of the cycle, so that I avoid the risk of aromatizing (gyno) before having Aromasin built up in my system?

Should I really stop taking HCG ~7 days before starting the SERMs (PCT), as HCG is "suppressive" and will not be synergic with the SERMS?

Even though I plan to take HCG throughout all the cycle, is it useful to up the dose (not by much) in the period between the last testosterone pin and the beginning of PCT, as outlined above, in order to give a "boost" to my natural testosterone production (similar to the guys who do not take HCG during cycle and then take it at very high doses just before PCT)

Aromasin
    Should I stop Aromasin the day before starting SERMs ("PCT"), or should I stop earlier for a reason?

PCT
    Does my PCT seem too long? Will it hurt to take those 4 last weeks (in blue) of Nolvadex at 20mg (stopping earlier if necessary, depending on low estrogen symptoms)? Just for safety sake

Should I take an additional blood exam in the middle of the "bridge" or "waiting period" before PCT for any reason (in addition to the "mandatory" ones outlined above)? What should I look at? Can the results alter my PCT plan in any way? (Timing, etc.)

Testosterone Enanthate / Timing for starting PCT
    This one might seem like a dumb question, but this is surprisingly not clear anywhere. What is the half-life of Test E and/or how should I look at it in terms of timing for leaving my system?

Why most places call for a 14-day wait for starting PCT while some people say 21 or even up to 35 days of wait for enanthate ? Does the fact that I am taking Aromasin during cycle right up to PCT makes it “more safe” for me to wait a little bit more than the usual “14 days” to start PCT?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 5150TIME View Post
    Well, thank you very much for the welcome messages and sorry for posting a message that long. I suppose most users won't scroll down and read all that, so basically the questions I had were, by topic (couldn't quite answer these using introdutory threads available here):
    Guess you are not much different from most users as you also choosed not to scroll down the link provided with the answers.
    songdog likes this.

Thread Information