Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 2 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin

Thread: Fisrt Cycle Please Help and Advice!

strelokx is offline New Member

Exclamation Fisrt Cycle Please Help and Advice!

Hi, to everyone, im thinking to get my first Cycle and this is what i build so far, if you please cant direct me, give me advices or say to me what to add, what to get rid off, etc. it will be much apreciated!

I am 23 years Old
    im 173 Cm taller, 5 ft 8 inch
    6 Years training as a natty
    15% to 16% body Fat

This are my two Options!

Can you please guide me!

*The only DECA i find is DECA 300 and the Cycle says 200 what should i do?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9F4.png 
Views:	213 
Size:	26.5 KB 
ID:	164978

If thats the only deca you can find and you are absolutely set on running 200mg just try injecting 3/4cc which would equal 225mg.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    It's 30 mg each line on your syringe. Just measure it out for what you want

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Why you want run deca on your first cycle??

Thats really wrong.

Testosterone only for your first cycle, it is plenty for you without the nasty supression of deca.

You are kinda of young to use steroids , do you know the risks?
    Deca is particularly bad for erectyle disfunction.
    Marsoc and songdog like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    First cycle and you talk about deca ? Lol its not your best interest to cycle yet, research a little more please

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    First cycle and you talk about deca? Lol its not your best interest to cycle yet, research a little more please
    Well i guide myself from the beginner/novice steroid cycles in the main page, so why do you said that im wrong? And if i am, can you twll me why?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    How much do you weigh?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    How much do you weigh?
    72 kg

5'8 and 158lbs and at least 15% body fat, you need more food not aas.

Please start a thread in the diet section with your current diet plan and goals and ignore any cycle for now.
    Juced_porkchop likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by strelokx View Post
    Well i guide myself from the beginner/novice steroid cycles in the main page, so why do you said that im wrong? And if i am, can you twll me why?
    I just copy my answer to another beginner, ok?

Ok. Learn this: Always use test only on your first cycle!

Why?

1: U need to find out how your body reacts to external testo. If you mix up and something goes wrong, it will be much harder to figure out why when you are unexperienced.

2: Always use as little as possible. I think this is the only one everybody agree on. When its your first cycle you will most likely experience dramatic increase in strength and size, no matter what aas ur using.

4: I guess u are serious when u want to use aas. Meaning, you migth wanna carry on. And grow for 10 - 20 years. Well, first rule for growing is adding more (Rich Piana). But if you start with 3 compounds, where are you then the 3. or 4. time? 5 compounds? Wanna use all of them?..dont think so

5: U always have to use test when doing aas and sarms . Or else you will feel like shit. So if we agree on that one compound is best, that drug needs to be test.

6: There are more reasons also, and u find them under the stickies, the one called "My first cycle etc"-

Juced_porkchop and Marsoc like this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    I just copy my answer to another beginner, ok?
    Not another. Its the same guy, just 1 year older... dont know if any heavier than 72 kgs...

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Not another. Its the same guy, just 1 year older... dont know if any heavier than 72 kgs...
    well, i guess he really wants the answers then. Good for him. Better to ask too many questions than too few
    Juced_porkchop likes this.

5'8 and 158lbs and at least 15% body fat, you need more food not aas.

Please start a thread in the diet section with your current diet plan and goals and ignore any cycle for now.
    More food? Man i eat a lot, i eat like 6 to 7 times, 170+ protein a day, good carbs and if i dont watch self i get fatty not muscled, so is not food. I think i reached my "natty" limit. So thats why im doing this. Have like 2 years where i dont change my physic, the only thing i can do natty is drop fat, but i teied to ear a looot a i dont get results. So i really think i? not food. Maybe my body need that boost.

More food? Man i eat a lot, i eat like 6 to 7 times, 170+ protein a day, good carbs and if i dont watch self i get fatty not muscled, so is not food. I think i reached my "natty" limit. So thats why im doing this. Have like 2 years where i dont change my physic, the only thing i can do natty is drop fat, but i teied to ear a looot a i dont get results. So i really think i? not food. Maybe my body need that boost.
    You didn't reach your natty limit. If you did, when you come off aas, you would lose everything.

If you take aas and don't eat more food you won't gain anything no matter what.

I can already see you need to eat more protein but you don't mention any other macro. Post your diet in our diet section as advised please.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

You didn't reach your natty limit. If you did, when you come off aas, you would lose everything.

If you take aas and don't eat more food you won't gain anything no matter what.

I can already see you need to eat more protein but you don't mention any other macro. Post your diet in our diet section as advised please.
    As far as i know we need 2g per kg of weigh so im over that range. And my other meals are fine. From 3500 to 4000+ calories.

As far as i know we need 2g per kg of weigh so im over that range. And my other meals are fine. From 3500 to 4000+ calories.
    Well, if you're fine that's ok then.

Good luck.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Well, if you're fine that's ok then.

Good luck.
    Sorry if i sound irrespecful, ill post my diet, tonight. Sorry

You aren't the only one who wants to hear what he wants to hear rather than hear what he should hear.

There's a massive difference between 3500 and 4000+ cals. Even if you ate 4000 cals per day and didn't gain weight you need more cals. Aas aren't magic and if you don't know how to eat to gain then you won't.

Far to many people (mostly young, I was that way myself) think they eat enough and that it's the lack of aas that is holding them back. It isn't, but most people only learn after they waste there firs, second and maybe 3rd cycle because of poor dieting, and often, training technique.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    then you need to check your thyroid function and get full blood work done also, aas is not the answer here, only a tool when you figur out your issue and aas is not the issue here IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    then you need to check your thyroid function and get full blood work done also, aas is not the answer here, only a tool when you figur out your issue and aas is not the issue here IMO
    Can you explain to me a little bit more about that topic

Thread Information