Results 1 to 20 of 20
Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 2 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin

Thread: Fisrt Cycle Please Help and Advice!

  1. #1
    strelokx is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    43

    Exclamation Fisrt Cycle Please Help and Advice!

    Hi, to everyone, im thinking to get my first Cycle and this is what i build so far, if you please cant direct me, give me advices or say to me what to add, what to get rid off, etc. it will be much apreciated!

    I am 23 years Old
    im 173 Cm taller, 5 ft 8 inch
    6 Years training as a natty
    15% to 16% body Fat

    This are my two Options!

    Can you please guide me!

    *The only DECA i find is DECA 300 and the Cycle says 200 what should i do?

    Fisrt Cycle Please Help and Advice!-9f4.png

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    5,613
    If thats the only deca you can find and you are absolutely set on running 200mg just try injecting 3/4cc which would equal 225mg.

  3. #3
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,289
    It's 30 mg each line on your syringe. Just measure it out for what you want

  4. #4
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Why you want run deca on your first cycle??

    Thats really wrong.

    Testosterone only for your first cycle, it is plenty for you without the nasty supression of deca.

    You are kinda of young to use steroids , do you know the risks?
    Deca is particularly bad for erectyle disfunction.
    Marsoc and songdog like this.

  5. #5
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bulkville
    Posts
    5,507
    First cycle and you talk about deca ? Lol its not your best interest to cycle yet, research a little more please

  6. #6
    strelokx is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    First cycle and you talk about deca? Lol its not your best interest to cycle yet, research a little more please
    Well i guide myself from the beginner/novice steroid cycles in the main page, so why do you said that im wrong? And if i am, can you twll me why?

  7. #7
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    How much do you weigh?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  8. #8
    strelokx is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    How much do you weigh?
    72 kg

  9. #9
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    5'8 and 158lbs and at least 15% body fat, you need more food not aas.

    Please start a thread in the diet section with your current diet plan and goals and ignore any cycle for now.
    Juced_porkchop likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  10. #10
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is online now Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,191
    Quote Originally Posted by strelokx View Post
    Well i guide myself from the beginner/novice steroid cycles in the main page, so why do you said that im wrong? And if i am, can you twll me why?
    I just copy my answer to another beginner, ok?

    Ok. Learn this: Always use test only on your first cycle!

    Why?

    1: U need to find out how your body reacts to external testo. If you mix up and something goes wrong, it will be much harder to figure out why when you are unexperienced.

    2: Always use as little as possible. I think this is the only one everybody agree on. When its your first cycle you will most likely experience dramatic increase in strength and size, no matter what aas ur using.

    3: When its your first cycle u are pr def unexperienced. And aas is more dangerous than people think. Mixing danger and unexperience is not good. No matter research. U will stil be without experience. Keep the risk down by using one compound!

    4: I guess u are serious when u want to use aas. Meaning, you migth wanna carry on. And grow for 10 - 20 years. Well, first rule for growing is adding more (Rich Piana). But if you start with 3 compounds, where are you then the 3. or 4. time? 5 compounds? Wanna use all of them?..dont think so

    5: U always have to use test when doing aas and sarms . Or else you will feel like shit. So if we agree on that one compound is best, that drug needs to be test.

    6: There are more reasons also, and u find them under the stickies, the one called "My first cycle etc"-

    Juced_porkchop and Marsoc like this.

  11. #11
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    I just copy my answer to another beginner, ok?
    Not another. Its the same guy, just 1 year older... dont know if any heavier than 72 kgs...

  12. #12
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is online now Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,191
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Not another. Its the same guy, just 1 year older... dont know if any heavier than 72 kgs...
    well, i guess he really wants the answers then. Good for him. Better to ask too many questions than too few
    Juced_porkchop likes this.

  13. #13
    strelokx is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    5'8 and 158lbs and at least 15% body fat, you need more food not aas.

    Please start a thread in the diet section with your current diet plan and goals and ignore any cycle for now.
    More food? Man i eat a lot, i eat like 6 to 7 times, 170+ protein a day, good carbs and if i dont watch self i get fatty not muscled, so is not food. I think i reached my "natty" limit. So thats why im doing this. Have like 2 years where i dont change my physic, the only thing i can do natty is drop fat, but i teied to ear a looot a i dont get results. So i really think i? not food. Maybe my body need that boost.

  14. #14
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Quote Originally Posted by strelokx View Post
    More food? Man i eat a lot, i eat like 6 to 7 times, 170+ protein a day, good carbs and if i dont watch self i get fatty not muscled, so is not food. I think i reached my "natty" limit. So thats why im doing this. Have like 2 years where i dont change my physic, the only thing i can do natty is drop fat, but i teied to ear a looot a i dont get results. So i really think i? not food. Maybe my body need that boost.
    You didn't reach your natty limit. If you did, when you come off aas, you would lose everything.

    If you take aas and don't eat more food you won't gain anything no matter what.

    I can already see you need to eat more protein but you don't mention any other macro. Post your diet in our diet section as advised please.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  15. #15
    strelokx is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post

    You didn't reach your natty limit. If you did, when you come off aas, you would lose everything.

    If you take aas and don't eat more food you won't gain anything no matter what.

    I can already see you need to eat more protein but you don't mention any other macro. Post your diet in our diet section as advised please.
    As far as i know we need 2g per kg of weigh so im over that range. And my other meals are fine. From 3500 to 4000+ calories.

  16. #16
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Quote Originally Posted by strelokx View Post
    As far as i know we need 2g per kg of weigh so im over that range. And my other meals are fine. From 3500 to 4000+ calories.
    Well, if you're fine that's ok then.

    Good luck.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  17. #17
    strelokx is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post

    Well, if you're fine that's ok then.

    Good luck.
    Sorry if i sound irrespecful, ill post my diet, tonight. Sorry

  18. #18
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    You aren't the only one who wants to hear what he wants to hear rather than hear what he should hear.

    There's a massive difference between 3500 and 4000+ cals. Even if you ate 4000 cals per day and didn't gain weight you need more cals. Aas aren't magic and if you don't know how to eat to gain then you won't.

    Far to many people (mostly young, I was that way myself) think they eat enough and that it's the lack of aas that is holding them back. It isn't, but most people only learn after they waste there firs, second and maybe 3rd cycle because of poor dieting, and often, training technique.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  19. #19
    Juced_porkchop's Avatar
    Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,643
    Quote Originally Posted by strelokx View Post
    More food? Man i eat a lot, i eat like 6 to 7 times, 170+ protein a day, good carbs and if i dont watch self i get fatty not muscled, so is not food. I think i reached my "natty" limit. So thats why im doing this. Have like 2 years where i dont change my physic, the only thing i can do natty is drop fat, but i teied to ear a looot a i dont get results. So i really think i? not food. Maybe my body need that boost.
    then you need to check your thyroid function and get full blood work done also, aas is not the answer here, only a tool when you figur out your issue and aas is not the issue here IMO

  20. #20
    strelokx is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    then you need to check your thyroid function and get full blood work done also, aas is not the answer here, only a tool when you figur out your issue and aas is not the issue here IMO
    Can you explain to me a little bit more about that topic

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •