Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Is Test Suspension a pain in the ass?

Is Test Suspension a pain in the ass?

i was researching test suspension. it seems like a good drug pre work out but many people say its painful to inject or have pip. anyone use suspension? if so, did you get any sides? thanks for replying...

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    no way ...

are you fuc*in serious?

start here and do not come back with any more questions until you read and digest it all from that page and sub-pages, lots of info.

https://www.steroid.com/Testosterone-Suspension.php

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    no way ...

are you fuc*in serious?

start here and do not come back with any more questions until you read and digest it all from that page and sub-pages, lots of info.

Insane- thanks for the link... i was trying to find more information and this is perfect. do u have first hand experience using it? thanks for the reply.

No, just read and continue on thinking searching, it has been answered 100k times in multiple places on WWW, and furthermore because youre becoming pain in the ass asking all these questions like a broken disc

No, just read and continue on thinking searching, it has been answered 100k times in multiple places on WWW, and furthermore because youre becoming pain in the ass asking all these questions like a broken disc
    sorry for bothering you. im just asking our members if they've used test suspension before becuz its never talked about. its always cyp and ethan. if my threads bother you so much just dont reply to them. im not trying to argue but attacking me for this is uncalled for.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    for fuck sake man calm down come of everything and sort your health health out for once, your obsessed and have zeros knowledge on what your doing. You need help and you cant see it go to the doctors and ask him to help you because your not of this world. Why ask when you take no notice of anyone. Stop asking question sand email bostin and rick, they are of the same breed as you.

Fucking hell guys please someone put this lunatic in his place
    Last edited by marcus300; 08-14-2016 at 10:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    for fuck sake man clam down come of everything and sort your health health out for once, your obsessed and have zeros knowledge on what your doing. You need help and you cant see it go to the doctors and ask him to help you because your not of this world. Why ask when you take no notice of anyone. Stop asking question sand email bostin and rick, they are of the same breed as you.

Fucking hell guys please someone put this lunatic in his place
    how am i off the walls? i dont get it marcus. im just asking a simple question about a drug that rarely gets talked about....if that deems me crazy then there is something wrong and it isnt me. am i not allowed to ask questions on this forum like everyone else is? u purposely single me out as crazy becuz i take medications. thats not fair nor polite. if my threads bother u so much just dont reply to them...

attacking? attacking you? Call the doctor before its too late man, get help

and if you wont - change your avatar to this :

attacking? attacking you? Call the doctor before its too late man, get help

and if you wont - change your avatar to this :

r we not allowed to ask questions from members on this forum? i know u jumped on the bandwagon with marcus to team up against me like im some lunatic but im just asking a simple question. look at the threads on this site. they are questions or concerns....

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep_It_Moving View Post
    r we not allowed to ask questions from members on this forum? i know u jumped on the bandwagon with marcus to team up against me like im some lunatic but im just asking a simple question. look at the threads on this site. they are questions or concerns....
    It is evident you have no business researching no ester testosterone for personal use. Your simple question is a loaded one and many are right to call you on your shit. From my pov, you are attempting to be a lightning rod, mouthpiece or resource for drug dealing (also one who shows little or no respect to an advertiser here who should probably discontinue prescribing you...).
    almostgone likes this.

I feel we're all concerned over the bullshit pattern questions you spit out on a daily basis, flooding the board with nonsense that gives you no grounds on doing anything, you ask question after question, yet you ignore the answers and advices given, seems because you wanna be spoon-fed all the info first hand and fresh, because your logic is that 24h yesterday are different than 24h today, you are given answers over and over again and yet you do nothing about it, you will always find ways to get insulted and talk trash like being buthurt, you cant think for yourself and I bet that nobody is gonna do thinking for you, yet you take action regardless what people say, so whats the point?

call it a band wagon or more so you should call it a common sense, but idiots see nothing wrong with them being idiots, so that's that. Are you an idiot?

By the way, did you finished the beginning phase of reading that link and all other links within that page about all the information you would potentially ever need?

As it seems you will be dropping threads about every individual compound like news-reporter asking useless questions about something that has been discussed XXX# times, happened thousand times over already, yet ...

I feel we're all concerned over the bullshit pattern questions you spit out on a daily basis, flooding the board with nonsense that gives you no grounds on doing anything, you ask question after question, yet you ignore the answers and advices given, seems because you wanna be spoon-fed all the info first hand and fresh, because your logic is that 24h yesterday are different than 24h today, you are given answers over and over again and yet you do nothing about it, you will always find ways to get insulted and talk trash like being buthurt, you cant think for yourself and I bet that nobody is gonna do thinking for you, yet you take action regardless what people say, so whats the point?

call it a band wagon or more so you should call it a common sense, but idiots see nothing wrong with them being idiots, so that's that. Are you an idiot?

By the way, did you finished the beginning phase of reading that link and all other links within that page about all the information you would potentially ever need?

As it seems you will be dropping threads about every individual compound like news-reporter asking useless questions about something that has been discussed XXX# times, happened thousand times over already, yet ...

im not going to argue with u. thanks for your opinion.

members- have any of u used test suspension? if so what was your experience. thanks...

im not going to argue with u. thanks for your opinion.

members- have any of u used test suspension? if so what was your experience. thanks...
    Are you an idiot?

how am i off the walls? i dont get it marcus. im just asking a simple question about a drug that rarely gets talked about....if that deems me crazy then there is something wrong and it isnt me. am i not allowed to ask questions on this forum like everyone else is? u purposely single me out as crazy becuz i take medications. thats not fair nor polite. if my threads bother u so much just dont reply to them...
    you shouldn't be cycling,
    everyone tells you not to,
    you ask about suspension and everyone will divert you away from it,
    your a train wreak waiting to happen
    your ill and dont don't see it, your going to make yourself very poorly and when you do pm please

you shouldn't be cycling,
    everyone tells you not to,
    you ask about suspension and everyone will divert you away from it,
    your a train wreak waiting to happen
    your ill and dont don't see it, your going to make yourself very poorly and when you do pm please
    cant a guy just ask a question? geez loueazz....thanks for your advice.

KIM -> Update your AVATAR ->

Then go ask questions

KIM -> Update your AVATAR ->

Then go ask questions
    whatever u say man. take care.

cant a guy just ask a question? geez loueazz....thanks for your advice.
    For the thousand time you don't listen you ignore the answer your mentally ill.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Look KIM

YOU ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE AND DONT EVEN KNOW HOW YOUD REACT TO TEST ALONE & YOUR RUNNING 3-4 maybe 5 compounds b/c you think BOSTIN FUCKING LOYD IS KNOWLEDGABLE... FFS MAN DO SOME FUCKING RESEARCH!! YOUR ON WAY TO MANY MEDS AND ARE VERY UNSTABLE!

DO U REALIZE WE TRY AND HELP PEOPLE YET ALL YOUVE DONE IS FUCKING DISREGARD ALL ADVICE AND KEEP ADDING SHIT - LESS IS MORE IN THISS INDUSTRY AND ITS OBVIOUS YOUR GOING TO HURT YOURSELF OR DIE DOING THIS SHIT THE WAY YIU ARE... AT LEAST TAKING MANY YEARS OFF OF YOUR LIFE! WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?!?!

YOU MAKE A NEW THREAD EVERYDAY AND TRY ADDING IN MORE COMPOUNDS - PUT IN THE HARD WORK AND LEARN TO EAT TO GROW - AAS IS JUST A SUPPLEMENT TO AN ALREADY BUILT FOUNDATION - PICS PLEASE AND DONT SAY YOU CANT... EVERYONE ELSE CAN ITS NOT LIKE THE SITE IS HAVING PROBLEMS

YOU NEED TO BACK UP AND REALIZE YOUR PISSING A LOT OF PEOPLE OFF! IM WRITING IN CAPS B/c YOU DONT SEEM TO READ THE SHIT PEOPLE ARE POSTING - KEEP THIS UP AND YOUR TIME WILL BE LIMITED OR SUSPENDED!

For the thousand time you don't listen you ignore the answer your mentally ill.
    mentally ill? so suddenly youre a doctor now. can u post your phd up for me to see.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Look KIM

YOU ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE AND DONT EVEN KNOW HOW YOUD REACT TO TEST ALONE & YOUR RUNNING 3-4 maybe 5 compounds b/c you think BOSTIN FUCKING LOYD IS KNOWLEDGABLE... FFS MAN DO SOME FUCKING RESEARCH!! YOUR ON WAY TO MANY MEDS AND ARE VERY UNSTABLE!

DO U REALIZE WE TRY AND HELP PEOPLE YET ALL YOUVE DONE IS FUCKING DISREGARD ALL ADVICE AND KEEP ADDING SHIT - LESS IS MORE IN THISS INDUSTRY AND ITS OBVIOUS YOUR GOING TO HURT YOURSELF OR DIE DOING THIS SHIT THE WAY YIU ARE... AT LEAST TAKING MANY YEARS OFF OF YOUR LIFE! WHEN IS ENOUGH ENOUGH?!?!

YOU MAKE A NEW THREAD EVERYDAY AND TRY ADDING IN MORE COMPOUNDS - PUT IN THE HARD WORK AND LEARN TO EAT TO GROW - AAS IS JUST A SUPPLEMENT TO AN ALREADY BUILT FOUNDATION - PICS PLEASE AND DONT SAY YOU CANT... EVERYONE ELSE CAN ITS NOT LIKE THE SITE IS HAVING PROBLEMS

YOU NEED TO BACK UP AND REALIZE YOUR PISSING A LOT OF PEOPLE OFF! IM WRITING IN CAPS B/c YOU DONT SEEM TO READ THE SHIT PEOPLE ARE POSTING - KEEP THIS UP AND YOUR TIME WILL BE LIMITED OR SUSPENDED!
    i dont post theads everyday. i rarely post on here becuz i know most of u are going to attack me. im not running 5 compounds im running a few thats all.

just forget i even asked this question. u can lock this thread mods....its not going anywhere.

Blog Entries
    just forget i even asked this question. u can lock this thread mods....its not going anywhere.
    Out of curiosity, what was your motivation in creating this thread?
    Were you indeed attempting to sell drugs and educate a client/referral of yours?
    So unmotivated to search or in desperate need of fresh feedback?
    Were you actually thinking this drug was of benefit to you personally?

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    Out of curiosity, what was your motivation in creating this thread?
    Were you indeed attempting to sell drugs and educate a client/referral of yours?
    So unmotivated to search or in desperate need of fresh feedback?
    Were you actually thinking this drug was of benefit to you personally?
    all i was doing was trying to research a drug. i have no intention on using it but wanted to gain knowledge from vets on this site who may have used it before. if i ever do use it, it wont be for a long time as im on a cycle right now...i hope this answered your questions. all i was expecting was for members to say yes or no ive tried it here is what happened and my experience. but i get chewed out for making a thread.

Blog Entries
    all i was doing was trying to research a drug. i have no intention on using it but wanted to gain knowledge from vets on this site who may have used it before. if i ever do use it, it wont be for a long time as im on a cycle right now...i hope this answered your questions. all i was expecting was for members to say yes or no ive tried it here is what happened and my experience. but i get chewed out for making a thread.
    10-4, all good. Sorry to have not met your expectations - please know that the community cares about the well being of others. Make no mistake, you didn't get chewed out for making a half ass thread...your hazing was earned. Consider taking responsibility for yourself and/or creating worthwhile content (& perhaps you'll get the answer you're after without being an irritant).
    NACH3, ghettoboyd and almostgone like this.

KIM, Go study some quantum physics and try to invent a black hole, just in case you will ever need it, maybe also go read some sci-fi about time-travelling, just in case you will ever need it too, in the future

PLEASE ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS YOU'RE ASKED IN THIS THREAD,
    PLEASE POST YOUR PHOTOS,
    PLEASE TELL US ALL IF YOU HAVE DONE READING THIS LINK https://www.steroid.com/Testosterone-Suspension.php

OH, AND ANSWER ALL OF THE ABOVE HERE^
    DONT FORGET THE ABOVE! ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    10-4, all good. Sorry to have not met your expectations - please know that the community cares about the well being of others. Make no mistake, you didn't get chewed out for making a half ass thread...your hazing was earned. Consider taking responsibility for yourself and/or creating worthwhile content (& perhaps you'll get the answer you're after without being an irritant).
    i take full responsibility for myself and my posts. i dont see where im out of line here asking a question while backing it up with experience ive read about. im not trying to be an irritant...just asking a simple question - thats all... but there are a small handful of people on this forum who just love to attack me for no reason. its the same people over and over again. i wish they would ignore my threads and let people actually respond rather than me having to prove something and fighting off all this nonsense.

KIM, Go study some quantum physics and try to invent a black hole, just in case you will ever need it, maybe also go read some sci-fi about time-travelling, just in case you will ever need it too, in the future

PLEASE ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS YOU'RE ASKED IN THIS THREAD,
    PLEASE POST YOUR PHOTOS,
    PLEASE TELL US ALL IF YOU HAVE DONE READING THIS LINK https://www.steroid.com/Testosterone-Suspension.php

OH, AND ANSWER ALL OF THE ABOVE HERE^
    DONT FORGET THE ABOVE! ^^^
    i cant post photos my computer doesnt convert the files properly...theres not much i can do except to say im in shape and have a 6 pack which probably brings my bf to 10-14? not sure..
    i read the link u sent and watched the video it was very informative and i appreciate that. it was lacking people's actual experience who and that is what im asking about. nothing more, nothing less..

KIM, READ THIS CLOSELY:

and you post this...

i take full responsibility for myself and my posts. i dont see where im out of line here asking a question while backing it up with experience ive read about. im not trying to be an irritant...just asking a simple question - thats all... but there are a small handful of people on this forum who just love to attack me for no reason. its the same people over and over again. i wish they would ignore my threads and let people actually respond rather than me having to prove something and fighting off all this nonsense.
    Tell us all, what does the post #2 in this thread looks like to you?

are you this blind and ignorant?

do you really need to be honey-dicked every time when someone providing you with an answer, your highness?

Quote Originally Posted by insanemuscle View Post
    no, just read and continue on thinking searching, it has been answered 100k times in multiple places on www, and furthermore because youre becoming pain in the ass asking all these questions like a broken disc
    you missed this?

KIM, READ THIS CLOSELY:

and you post this...

Tell us all, what does the post #2 in this thread looks like to you?

are you this blind and ignorant?

do you really need to be honey-dicked every time when someone providing you with an answer, your highness?
    ok dude got it.

u guys can stop replying to this thread. its just going nowhere and i dont have the energy to try and fight through all the BS

Blog Entries
    You ask a newbie question and pose as a news reporter...yet don't see where your topic might fall out of line within our wolf pack-like community? Rest assured, if there was any handful of toxic 'people on this forum who just love to attack for no reason'...they'd receive the ax. Your headline and talking points within your 'question' appear to me like you're trying to sell or misuse drugs, beg your pardon. Be assured if I am able to ignore your posts going forward I will. Good luck KIM!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    i was researching test suspension. it seems like a good drug pre work out but many people say its painful to inject or have pip. anyone use suspension? if so, did you get any sides? thanks for replying...

Sounds like you wanted to try it for pre-w/o... Do you realize it is suspended?! (if you don't like to pin) I wouldn't use it as a pre w/o as your serum levels will be all over the place Needs to pinned multiple times a day at least 2-3x minimum imho depending on dosage...

Why do you say you don't start threads ed look at your post history and look at how the advice given is for your own protection - sometimes we have to protect members from themselves as they don't realize what's going on - it's a shame and disrespectful what your doing on this board
    Last edited by NACH3; 08-15-2016 at 07:34 AM.

Wait wait wait... when you was backing promoting selling UGL there few days ago under the UGL brand name, you had your avatar set as the UGL icon, how did you do that?

How full of shit do you have to be to tell us your computer "doesnt convert file", maybe "doesnt compute photos?" LMAO

Look, here is a idiot-proof guide for you:

Go to www.postimage.org select -> CHOOSE IMAGES -> UPLOAD and CLICK OK after selecting your photos

then copy the links from that webpage provided after upload and paste here

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    With all due respect I think you guys should back off Kim.

It sets a bad precedent for other negligent members or possible future members.

This forum is for asking questions, even questions that have been answered many times before and resemble beating a dead horse.

OP you shouldn't complain about these guys busting your balls because your OP didn't state this research was for a possible future cycle.

You were already told multiple times you're using too may compounds and your OP read like you were planning on adding another.
    InternalFire and 956Vette like this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Sounds like you wanted to try it for pre-w/o... Do you realize it has no ester attached so the pinning is terrible(if you don't like to pin) I wouldn't use it as a pre w/o as your serum levels will be all over the place Needs to pinned multiple times a day at least 2x minimum imho

Why do you say you don't start threads ed look at your post history and look at how the advice given is for your own protection - sometimes we have to protect members from themselves as they don't realize what's going on - it's a shame and disrespectful what your doing on this board
    are you trying to see "how deep the rabbit hole is"?

We trying to help you but you won't listen. You have mental health issues and started aaa. Why ask questions when you don't listen

Guys check out this thread

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-psy-meds.html

im not arguing with anyone. i wont be posting anymore. u guys r really cruel with your comments. i really respected this forum but after all this, all i can think of are a bunch of bullies behind a screen name shouting out and ganging up on people. this was once a great forum to obtain information and ask questions. what happened i dont know but im not interested in finding out. the bat just keeps on swinging and im not pitching anymore. thanks for nothing.

We trying to help you but you won't listen. You have mental health issues and started aaa. Why ask questions when you don't listen

Guys check out this thread

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-psy-meds.html
    i was asking a simple question and no one could answer it. what u r providing is advice, stemmed from your own logic. it could true it could be false. i dont know. im just asking a question for people who have tried a certain drug. period. im not shouting hey im gona hop on this drug tell me info! no, im not. im just trying to educate myself thats all. i know u think i shouldnt be on aas but thats your opinon. your opinion doesnt dictate my life and choices. its all hearsay anyways so whats all the bashing for....to feel masculine, to feel like you belong in your pack....i dont know but what i do know is i was asking a very basic question and everyone took a turn at throwing rocks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information