• 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 3 Post By Mr.BB
  • 2 Post By ghettoboyd
  • 1 Post By ghettoboyd
  • 2 Post By 73rr
  • 2 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 3 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: Getting the most gains from steroids (calories bulking)

Jonbana is offline Member

Getting the most gains from steroids (calories bulking)

Ok so I'm struggling a little here with this recent cycle
    200mg test EOD
    200mg tren EOD

200lbs
    Age 28

I was keto for a year straight got to 4% body fat and not my body doesn't handle carbs well but starting to lvl out I did all the BMR and all that at my weight to bulk I should be around 3,500 calories a day

I'm currently eating 3,700 a day
    370g protein
    400g carbs
    60-79g fats

All my food is clean and real food only one shake a day PWO

I do 7 meals a day 60-70g carbs per meal

Now I'm gaining fat but I think it's a lot of water weight from the test I also thing from being depleted on keto for over a year it's water weight and bloat from not being use to carbs but my body weight has leveled off now for the past week and holding steady at 200-202 every morning

My trainer wants me to eat what he eats 2,800 cal a day drop my carb intake to 200-250g either 30g per meal or around workouts only

Now what I'm thinking isn't it easier to eat more than risk not eating enough specially while on cycle when you're goal is to gain max amount of muscle.

Muscle is hrs to make fat is easy to lose
    You think my thinking is correct or maybe I should cut down my intake and see what happens I just want the max amount of muscle but I'm definitely gaining fat or its just bloat and water not sure how much of what not measuring BF at this time

When you guys bulk do you go all out or slowly ? Even at 3,700 cal I'm still starving

But let me know what you think the best way a thanks

Also my trainer is only 175 LBS same cycle as me and eat half the amount and is the biggest guy around .... Just worried about eating to little

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonbana View Post
    When you guys bulk do you go all out or slowly ? Even at 3,700 cal I'm still starving
    Try eating 3700 cals from brown rice, grilled chicken and brocolli and lets see if you are still starving.
    songdog and Marsoc like this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post

Try eating 3700 cals from brown rice, grilled chicken and brocolli and lets see if you are still starving.
    I would try to avoid grilled chicken on bulk. Lipids and cholestrol are under attack and grilled chicken will make it worse.
    Steamed chickenbreasts or...what u call it when u put those raw breast on a plate on the heat with just some oliveoil. Much more healthy than grilled chicken.

Jobana,

Why in another thread did you post that you eat 6000 calories a day but now here you state that you eat 3700 calories a day?
    73rr likes this.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    I would try to avoid grilled chicken on bulk. Lipids and cholestrol are under attack and grilled chicken will make it worse.
    Steamed chickenbreasts or...what u call it when u put those raw breast on a plate on the heat with just some oliveoil. Much more healthy than grilled chicken.
    I eat alot of grilled chicken. Not saying your wrong. Just saying that's how I make pritty much all my chicken and don't seem to have problems. Everyone is different though

Ok so I'm struggling a little here with this recent cycle
    200mg test EOD
    200mg tren EOD

200lbs
    Age 28

I was keto for a year straight got to 4% body fat and not my body doesn't handle carbs well but starting to lvl out I did all the BMR and all that at my weight to bulk I should be around 3,500 calories a day

I'm currently eating 3,700 a day
    370g protein
    400g carbs
    60-79g fats

All my food is clean and real food only one shake a day PWO

I do 7 meals a day 60-70g carbs per meal

Now I'm gaining fat but I think it's a lot of water weight from the test I also thing from being depleted on keto for over a year it's water weight and bloat from not being use to carbs but my body weight has leveled off now for the past week and holding steady at 200-202 every morning

My trainer wants me to eat what he eats 2,800 cal a day drop my carb intake to 200-250g either 30g per meal or around workouts only

Now what I'm thinking isn't it easier to eat more than risk not eating enough specially while on cycle when you're goal is to gain max amount of muscle.

Muscle is hrs to make fat is easy to lose
    You think my thinking is correct or maybe I should cut down my intake and see what happens I just want the max amount of muscle but I'm definitely gaining fat or its just bloat and water not sure how much of what not measuring BF at this time

But let me know what you think the best way a thanks
    When "bulking" I start by adding xxx amount of calories and then after a couple weeks when i stop gaining as fast. I add some more calories. So on so forth unail I hit what I'm looking for or its just simply to much food for me.

I meant grilled chicken breast, and grilling doesnt add any saturated fat to anything unless you are doing it wrong.

Find it funny you refering your comment towards my post, me probably being the guy eating less eggs and dairy in the whole board lol

Sorry but grilled tastes way better than steamed. You are probably confusing grilled with fried.
    Last edited by Mr.BB; 08-18-2016 at 09:04 PM.
    InternalFire, Cuz and songdog like this.

Quote Originally Posted by 73rr View Post

I eat alot of grilled chicken. Not saying your wrong. Just saying that's how I make pritty much all my chicken and don't seem to have problems. Everyone is different though
    You will not feel bad cholestrol or clottet arteries before its too late. Well , high BP and restpulse may indicate somethinh but u will not feel those too before they are dangerously elevated.
    But hey, if your cholestrol is ok, there is no need to be nerdish. But whenever u use an ARstimulant it will first of all tax your cholestrol. Then i think its wize to eliminate all other riskfactors.
    But grilled chicken would not be your worst enemy. But not your best friend either.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I meant grilled chicken breast, and grilling doesnt add any saturated fat to anything unless you are doing it wrong.

Find it funny you refering your comment towards my post, me probably being the guy eating less eggs and dairy in the whole board lol

Sorry but grilled tastes way better than steamed. You are probably confusing grilled with fried.
    Almost always grill my boneless/skinless chicken breasts. The minimal fats drip on the coals and smell good. . If I/my wife steams the chicken, she also steams broccoli, carrots, bamboo shoots, bok choy, etc. with it. Just a plain steamed chicken breast is fairly unexciting.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Hm. That thing in norway called "Grillet" kylling (chicken) is ready to eat but contains min 10% animalfat.
    But maybe your grilled chickens is filet and you just grill it healthy on your own.
    I know you probably are the most cholestrolfriendly member.
    Thats why its interessting to be a smartass to you

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    I have to admit that I find it humorous that people have no problem running a prolonged cycle of test, tren , dbol ect..

Then split hairs over the color of their rice or grilled vs steamed chicken and the minute (if any) effect they have on cholesterol.

If you really care that much about your health then you shouldn't be using AAS in the first place.
    Last edited by numbere; 08-18-2016 at 09:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    I have to admit that I find it humorous that people have no problem running a prolonged cycle of test, tren , dbol ect..

Then split hairs over the color of their rice or grilled vs steamed chicken and the minute (if any) effect they have on cholesterol.

If you really care that much about your health then you shouldn't be using AAS in the first place.
    That was the silliest comment i have ever red from a respected member with a high standing. (If you forget Barack).
    Many experts say smoking common nontraining people with their everyday junkfood diett live more unhealthy than a roidrat on test/deca who eats broccoli, asparagus, pomegranate, oat and HEALTHY maid chicken..And a dbolkickstart wouldnt change a thing.
    If they are 50% rigth it should be clear that beeing nazi with a healthy diett is more important than squats.

If your cholestrol is fucked up using dbol and deca that steamed chicken may be a lifesaver and a strokepreventer.
    Eat too much quick carbs and semiunhealthy meat with your blast and cruise and you could end up like Matarazzo with 2 heartchambers fully stuffed and the 3. 90% stuffed.

This is far below you level but everybody has bad comments sometimes.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 08-18-2016 at 11:02 PM.

That was the silliest comment i have ever red from a respected member with a high standing.
    Many experts say smoking common nontraining people with their everyday junkfood diett live more unhealthy than a roidrat on test/deca who eats broccoli, asparagus, pomegranate, oat and HEALTHY maid chicken..And a dbolkickstart wouldnt change a thing.
    If they are 50% rigth it should be clear that beeing nazi with a healthy diett is more important than squats.

If your cholestrol is fucked up using dbol and deca that steamed chicken may be a lifesaver and a strokepreventer.
    Eat too much quick carbs and semiunhealthy meat and you could end up like Matarazzo with 2 heartchambers fully stuffed and the 3. 90% stuffed.

This is far below you level but everybody has bad comments sometimes.
    You grossly misinterpreted my post.

That wasn't the point was making at all.

You need find some new "experts" for health advice.

Oh and I'm sure Matarazzo's diet was the only health factor that led to his heart disease lol.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post

Oh and I'm sure Matarazzo's diet was the only health factor that led to his heart disease lol.
    He ate tons of unhealthy maid meat everydday. It was a BIG factor.

Do your homework.

Well...your point??...very easy for newbis to interpret your answer as i did.
    Like..ok son, if you are using aas u are so stupid and careless so eating healthy is just a waist. Your doomed anyhow. Man....your answer could end up in a top 10 list for bad advises or something.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 08-18-2016 at 11:09 PM.

He ate tons of unhealthy maid meat everydday. It was a BIG factor.

Do your homework.

Well...your point??...very easy for newbis to interpret your answer as i did.
    Maybe if I make a YouTube channel you'll actually consider some of my opinions.

I'm not getting into this any further.

This isn't worth my time and it's rude to the OP to get so far off topic.

My apologies OP.

I consider your opinions all the time and they are real good.

But this time you just slipped......thats all

Sorry if im rude but i really am no tennagegirl throwing tens of smileys beetween every sentence.

peace

My apologies to OP too.

Blog Entries
    what avoid grilled chicken?..do you even read back the shit you write man...how will grilled chicken effect his lipids? wtf its GRILLED not FRIED...you may be a big boy but your an even bigger idiot...I fell sorry for you...
    Cuz and Marsoc like this.

Blog Entries
    oops I'm just waking up and see number addressed this already lol...
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    what avoid grilled chicken?..do you even read back the shit you write man...how will grilled chicken effect his lipids? wtf its GRILLED not FRIED...you may be a big boy but your an even bigger idiot...I fell sorry for you...
    I tell u something u didnt know "official banned smartass". Chicken is not cholestrolfriendly no matter what you do to it. U may stuff it in your ass and shit fire to it. It wouldnt help a bit.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    this will be out of line and out of topic, but consider this -

how difficult can it be, when one doesnt have plain simple normal English language skills, reads, misinterprets, then goes and writes his sentences, goes all out almost with kind of rage on his "trip" explaining his idea from the sentences which were poorly understood due to lack of language skills, in the way that only he can see and understand them as correct and right, meanwhile most everybody else see it as misinterpretation, piss take and as an expression of ignorance and poor education for the topic and furthermore - the language.

if you wanna know, ask Silabolin

Blog Entries
    I tell u something u didnt know "official banned smartass". Chicken is not cholestrolfriendly no matter what you do to it. U may stuff it in your ass and shit fire to it. It wouldnt help a bit.
    so beef must be out then...what about pork?...ohh god the dangers of protein...silabolin will save us all....douch...hey did you know that cholesterol is a building block of testosterone ?...just saying...

Well, this got heated really fast all over a chicken comment
    Marsoc and Euroholic like this.

That's all i eat lol Brown rice , oat mean , Ezekiel bread , chicken breast eggs fish. I eat broccoli kale tomatoes spinach romain peppers mushrooms every single meal as well I'm getting over 70g of fiber a at

That's all i eat lol Brown rice , oat mean , Ezekiel bread , chicken breast eggs fish. I eat broccoli kale tomatoes spinach romain peppers mushrooms every single meal as well I'm getting over 70g of fiber a at
    Are u sure your eating 3700 cals a day? Can u start logging your food in the diet section? We can kinda pay attention to what your eating then.

Quote Originally Posted by 73rr
    Are u sure your eating 3700 cals a day? Can u start logging your food in the diet section? We can kinda pay attention to what your eating then.
    FYI: he has previously stated he eats 6000 calories a day
    Marsoc and 73rr like this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Almost always grill my boneless/skinless chicken breasts. The minimal fats drip on the coals and smell good. . If I/my wife steams the chicken, she also steams broccoli, carrots, bamboo shoots, bok choy, etc. with it. Just a plain steamed chicken breast is fairly unexciting.
    You got that right it dont even sound good.
    almostgone likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    FYI: he has previously stated he eats 6000 calories a day
    Damn. There appears to be a math error or some really crappy food scales in use.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

I dont get it either, in other thread you talk that you include a numbere of shakes, is that adding to 3700 or included??

Oh, and btw what are your stats?

OP, by any chance are you on any medications?

Proximal is offline Banned
    There could be a health risk with grilling, its called cancer. Grilling meat over high heat can be carcinogenic.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    How many runs with tren have you had for gods sake..75 eod was plenty for me actually too much. You either dont know how to eat and train or your tren is shit. It sounds like you may have some slight indication of putting together a meal plan but thats going out on a limb..

And when did grilled chicken become bad? Wtf has happened here

T-boner is offline Associate Member
    Hilarious read guys. Seriously though.
    If chicken and beef are bad sources of protein due to colesterol, what should we be eating as our source of protein? Too much fish can be toxic too depending what kind. I've been trying to study up on bulking diet and get mine worked out. This new Chicken info has my diet plan shot to hell.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    I want to see a photograph of the claimed 4% bodyfat!!!!!!

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T-boner View Post
    Hilarious read guys. Seriously though.
    If chicken and beef are bad sources of protein due to colesterol, what should we be eating as our source of protein? Too much fish can be toxic too depending what kind. I've been trying to study up on bulking diet and get mine worked out. This new Chicken info has my diet plan shot to hell.
    Go vegan...

No seriously, sticking to lean meat is enough for healthy nutrition. As for the fish, the most toxic are the predatory species. The pollutants load is directly proportional to size and age.
    Last edited by hammerheart; 08-23-2016 at 02:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post

No seriously, sticking to lean meat is enough for healthy nutrition. As for the fish, the most toxic are the predatory species. The pollutants load is directly proportional to size and age.
    I agree.

Also IMO there's 2 myths around the bodybuilding community that are quite established:

Myth #1: you need a lot of protein to grow. Although a bodybuilder aminoacid requirements can be higher than rest of population, specially on cycle, how much does its actually needed?

Look at the OP here, 370 grs of protein, I dont know his size but this amount of nitrogen nutrients is too much for anyone. Multiple studies show that a normal person has his protein needs filled by less then 100gr per day, sure a bodybuilder oncycle can use more, but IMO its more important to keep aminoacid pool levels at a constant level than to eat high amounts.
    So 25-40 grs protein every 2-3 hours is the best way to keep this levels constant and to promote anabolism.
    This means with 180 to 220 grs per day one would have aminoacids always ready for use.
    Aminoacids not used will just be excreted putting extra stress on liver and specially kidneys.
    Remember our body does not store protein, neither it transforms protein into fat (although this is possible it is not feaseable as the turnover is negative).
    Another negative point associated with this is that meat also carries alot of saturated fat, hello cholesterol!?

I'll be happy to debate this in further detail if anyone wants too.

Myth #2: eat a lot of fat to raise testosterone levels as cholesterol is the hormones building block.

This one is hilarious, but still has its followers. If it was true ppl with high cholesterol would be some testosterone freaks huh? Ya think?? Its completely wrong, cholesterol required for hormone synthesis is quite low.
    Just think that cholesterol is measured in blood in mg/dL, testosterone is measured ng/dL (thats nanograms). 1 miligram = 1000000 nanograms, for those forgotten.
    Fat has its place in nutrition, although most ppl (non bodybuilders) also exagerate in the amount, specially of saturated fat.
    hammerheart, Cuz and InternalFire like this.

I agree.

Also IMO there's 2 myths around the bodybuilding community that are quite established:

Myth #1: you need a lot of protein to grow. Although a bodybuilder aminoacid requirements can be higher than rest of population, specially on cycle, how much does its actually needed?

Look at the OP here, 370 grs of protein, I dont know his size but this amount of nitrogen nutrients is too much for anyone. Multiple studies show that a normal person has his protein needs filled by less then 100gr per day, sure a bodybuilder oncycle can use more, but IMO its more important to keep aminoacid pool levels at a constant level than to eat high amounts.
    So 25-40 grs protein every 2-3 hours is the best way to keep this levels constant and to promote anabolism.
    This means with 180 to 220 grs per day one would have aminoacids always ready for use.
    Aminoacids not used will just be excreted putting extra stress on liver and specially kidneys.
    Remember our body does not store protein, neither it transforms protein into fat (although this is possible it is not feaseable as the turnover is negative).
    Another negative point associated with this is that meat also carries alot of saturated fat, hello cholesterol!?

I'll be happy to debate this in further detail if anyone wants too.

Myth #2: eat a lot of fat to raise testosterone levels as cholesterol is the hormones building block.

This one is hilarious, but still has its followers. If it was true ppl with high cholesterol would be some testosterone freaks huh? Ya think?? Its completely wrong, cholesterol required for hormone synthesis is quite low.
    Just think that cholesterol is measured in blood in mg/dL, testosterone is measured ng/dL (thats nanograms). 1 miligram = 1000000 nanograms, for those forgotten.
    Fat has its place in nutrition, although most ppl (non bodybuilders) also exagerate in the amount, specially of saturated fat.
    Gold ^^^

Thread Information