Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By boisebeast

Thread: Pct start time?

T-boner is offline Associate Member

Pct start time?

I finished 12 weeks sustanon 14 days ago. Was waiting 18 days to start clomid and Nolva. 2 days ago I had several large acne welts appear on my chest. Very swollen and painful. Appears to be acne but just very intense case of acne. I had very little acne while on cycle. I ran arimidex as well as HGC with the Sustanon. I figure this is just my body trying to level back out. I'm starting to feel a little off too. Nothing major but I don't feel that great.
    My question is should I go ahead and start the clomid and Nolva now (4 days early)? Do you think that would help any? I'm sure I can make it 4 more days if I need to. Just wondering if these signs are my body telling me it's time to start PCT.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Cycling is completely individualistic and PCT start times are only suggestions.

There are literally dozens of circumstances that effect the elimination time of compounds from the body.

You can wait 4 more days to begin SERM therapy or begin tonight.

What you choose is completely up to you and in the grand scheme of things won't make much of a difference either way.

If you start using SERMs today then I would extend PCT an extra week just to be on the safe side.

Vash the Stampede is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Cycling is completely individualistic and PCT start times are only suggestions.

There are literally dozens of circumstances that effect the elimination time of compounds from the body.

You can wait 4 more days to begin SERM therapy or begin tonight.

What you choose is completely up to you and in the grand scheme of things won't make much of a difference either way.

If you start using SERMs today then I would extend PCT an extra week just to be on the safe side.
    +1

Numbere nailed it. Not much difference in the grand scheme of things. Start your SERMS and keep us updated on your recovery.

Thanks. I figured that. However, I was a little worried about the acute acne I'm experiencing all of a sudden. Hoping that's normal, and nothing to worry about, but also gave me a reason for another post. Trying to get to 100 of legit posts so I can get a source check before I start my next cycle a few months from now. I suspect the gear I used recently was underdosed. Hope to avoid that next time.

boisebeast is offline Member
    Out of curiosity, what did your cycle look like?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by T-boner View Post
    Thanks. I figured that. However, I was a little worried about the acute acne I'm experiencing all of a sudden. Hoping that's normal, and nothing to worry about, but also gave me a reason for another post. Trying to get to 100 of legit posts so I can get a source check before I start my next cycle a few months from now. I suspect the gear I used recently was underdosed. Hope to avoid that next time.
    Unfortunately acne is part of cycling for some.

If your acne is painful or negatively effecting your social life then look into accutane and think about having some on hand for your next cycle.

Week 1-12 test
    Week 1-12 500 HCG
    Week 1-6 50mg Dbol
    .25 arimidex every 3rd day
    Milk thistle daily
    I originally planned to do the entire cycle with a 450mg 3 test blend. It was:
    200 test deconate
    150 test cypionate
    100 test enanthate
    6 weeks into the cycle I felt like the 3 test blend was underdosed. I just didn't feel like I was getting the kick I had gotten in the previous cycle. There was literally zero pain in the injection site like I was getting before. I think my Dbol was bunk too. I was told they were 50mg pills so I was breaking them in half and quarters. I took 1/4 morning, 1/4 bedtime, and 1/2 before workout. Friend of mine said my Dbol look exactly like what he had but his were 5mg pills. I thought I was doing 50mg but probably was doing only 5mg. I didn't feel anything close to what I was told I should've from the dbol. Thought I did at first but in hindsight it was placebo.
    At week 6 I ended the dbol and switched to sustanon . I did 600mg Sustanon from week 6-12. Injections were twice per week for the entire cycle.

I'll try to get some Accutane for next time. The acne really wasn't a problem until about 12 days after last injection. Still sucks though

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    I didn't know people give you a source when You hit a certain number of posts...?

boisebeast is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc
    I didn't know people give you a source when You hit a certain number of posts...?
    They don't but at 100 posts you are allowed to PM members for a source check as long as you follow the forum rules for source checks
    Marsoc likes this.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boisebeast View Post
    They don't but at 100 posts you are allowed to PM members for a source check as long as you follow the forum rules for source checks

On ok I get it. I seen someone say that before. I was thinking there was like a secrete forum lol

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    I finished 12 weeks sustanon 14 days ago. Was waiting 18 days to start clomid and Nolva. 2 days ago I had several large acne welts appear on my chest. Very swollen and painful. Appears to be acne but just very intense case of acne. I had very little acne while on cycle. I ran arimidex as well as HGC with the Sustanon. I figure this is just my body trying to level back out. I'm starting to feel a little off too. Nothing major but I don't feel that great.
    My question is should I go ahead and start the clomid and Nolva now (4 days early)? Do you think that would help any? I'm sure I can make it 4 more days if I need to. Just wondering if these signs are my body telling me it's time to start PCT.
    I rare have acne and didnt have it in my summercycle, but when i started clomid it was almost like u. It faded away when i ended clomid.
    Ive red a couple of experts saying that if the last shot is 500 sus, you should start pct one week after.
    I started one week after with 250 mg as a last shot and it worked fine.
    I think its a mstake to wait until those superslow esters in sustanon are done.
    So i will start my next pct 7 days after last susshot also.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    I rare have acne and didnt have it in my summercycle, but when i started clomid it was almost like u. It faded away when i ended clomid.
    Ive red a couple of experts saying that if the last shot is 500 sus, you should start pct one week after.
    I started one week after with 250 mg as a last shot and it worked fine.
    I think its a mstake to wait until those superslow esters in sustanon are done.
    So i will start my next pct 7 days after last susshot also.
    My previous cycle I started PCT 1 week after last Sus injection because that's what my friend told me to do. That was before I learned much from this forum. When I was done with all the clomid I had 4 weeks later I was still feeling very bad. I got a bottle of Tongkat Ali (natural test booster) and was feeling good in about another 3 weeks. I plan to use another natural test booster again after pct. I think it helped.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Acne is no sign of HPTA activation.

You will get acne post cycle even if you on TRT.

Thread Information