Like Tree11Likes
  • 1 Post By Keep_It_Moving
  • 2 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By mietek
  • 3 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By Keep_It_Moving
  • 2 Post By NACH3

Thread: is there a major difference from running 500mg test/week compared to 750mg test/week

is there a major difference from running 500mg test/week compared to 750mg test/week

Hello Members,

I was wondering if there was even enough empirical evidence that running 750mg test/week is better than running 500mg test/week? i know its only an extra 250mg but is it really worth it or can one still gain major with 500mgs instead of 750....anyone with experience with this? thanks to those who reply.
    Marsoc likes this.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Any thoughts on this? How about 250mg propionate blend opposed to 500mg ? Is there a minimum for performance

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Not only is it 250mg more a wk it's 1/3 of your dose(another half of what you were running)... Yes a major difference imho

Especially for someone just starting out...
    songdog and 73rr like this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Not only is it 250mg more a wk it's 1/3 of your dose(another half of what you were running)... Yes a major difference imho

Especially for someone just starting out...
    advice well taken...thanks sir

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    The idea is to run the least amount of gear you can and still make gains. No reason to jump up unless your diet training are spot on and your not gaining in 500 ew
    songdog likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    The idea is to run the least amount of gear you can and still make gains. No reason to jump up unless your diet training are spot on and your not gaining in 500 ew
    thanks for your reply...ill drop down to 500mgs

mietek is offline Member
    if you are really big guy you need more but the point is that your body can absorb up to some limits only and more means no gains but more sides
    Keep_It_Moving likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by mietek View Post
    if you are really big guy you need more but the point is that your body can absorb up to some limits only and more means no gains but more sides
    That is a myth! 500 mg to start is all you need.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Yessir
    Last edited by Marsoc; 08-21-2016 at 01:39 PM.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    No point in trying to tellc him this stuff. I tried. He went from telling me he is very responsible to test tren cycle. Know I'm assuming 750ml test and God only knows about the tren

Quote Originally Posted by 73rr View Post
    No point in trying to tellc him this stuff. I tried. He went from telling me he is very responsible to test tren cycle. Know I'm assuming 750ml test and God only knows about the tren
    im just collecting information... and getting members opinions.
    Marsoc likes this.

Vash the Stampede is offline Associate Member
    I can grow on 500mg test per week, and I've done more than 10 cycles.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Im growing on 150mg a week.

Regardless, KIM, why aren't you changing your avatar to one I suggested you earlier so all this useless info gathering would be treated more appropriately?

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    Im growing on 150mg a week.

Regardless, KIM, why aren't you changing your avatar to one I suggested you earlier so all this useless info gathering would be treated more appropriately?
    its not useless to me.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep_It_Moving View Post
    its not useless to me.
    I think he is trying to say that it's useless if you don't us it appropriately.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    its not useless to me.
    I'm just asking this here question... With all your info required posts what have you actually learned? You say your taking in all this info yet asking the same things like what's worked for others... The problem being we all respond differently! It's a trial and error lifestyle and what works for me or him probly won't work for you!

So can you provide any info you've learned by asking what you have?? Im in no way trying to offend you but I believe you may not be retaining the info you so desire due to you already have your mind made up?!
    KINGKONG and songdog like this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    I'm just asking this here question... With all your info required posts what have you actually learned? You say your taking in all this info yet asking the same things like what's worked for others... The problem being we all respond differently! It's a trial and error lifestyle and what works for me or him probly won't work for you!

So can you provide any info you've learned by asking what you have?? Im in no way trying to offend you but I believe you may not be retaining the info you so desire due to you already have your mind made up?!
    im definitely retaining the info and learning as i go...the only way to learn as i go is with member's experiences and knowledge base. we have some very well educated members and members who have first hand experience so it makes the process very enjoyable, especially when reading about the topic. thanks for your input. i would say a 500mg/week test cycle is completely sufficient to make gains. no need to raise the bar to 750...

warm thank u to those who responded. =)

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member

its not useless to me.
    All this is worth not much without your own physical real time application/input on action on the advices given, the same applies in learning how to swim from reading the books...

Doesnt seem like youre learning anything. What will be next? What will be your next line of questions?

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hello Members,

I was wondering if there was even enough empirical evidence that running 750mg test/week is better than running 500mg test/week? i know its only an extra 250mg but is it really worth it or can one still gain major with 500mgs instead of 750....anyone with experience with this? thanks to those who reply.
    500mg ew is more than enough. ive done many cycles and still do fine with 500mg ew, BUT 700-800mg ew is my fave spot, i dont really get sides. some do though.

i wouldent bump it up for years, maybe not ever, but not anytime soon, specially if new to all this. and DONT do tren on first cycle or first few IMO.
    Last edited by Juced_porkchop; 08-22-2016 at 02:07 PM.

Thread Information