Bpowell512 is offline New Member

Mid test e cycle NEED ADVICE

I am 8 weeks into a 500mg/ week test enanthate cycle. My estrogen has been difficult to control throughout the cycle and I have been using arimidex e3d .25mg for majority of my cycle. Last week (week 7) I had this brilliant idea to jump my doseage up to 750mg and after further research realized that was a terrible idea. I only did week 7 at 750mg. Obviously my estrogen side effects are extremely high and I can feel my body being taken over by estrogen. I feel like I am losing my super human lifting abilities in the gym. I realize what I did was extremely foolish and am just wondering if I should finish the remainder of my cycle at 750mg/ week for a little less then 4 weeks, or jump right back down to the 500mg/ week and finish out the last 5 weeks? I was also considering possibly skipping my next injection and see if my test levels will fall a bit to get me back in the 500mg/week range, I don't know what to do please help!!

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would just go back down to 500mg. Did u do mod cycle blood work?The guys will be able to help more if u did!

No I have not yet, I am going to try to get them done this week. But yea I was thinking go back down to 500mg and everything should resolve just gunna have to wait it out. Cuz right now I can't lift big weight for shit

Also I've noticed that the arimidex gives me joint pain and makes my bones feel weak even on the small dose that I'm on. Any advice to help with that. I stretch, foam roll almost daily and use a glucosamine/chondratin supp

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Bpowell512 View Post
    No I have not yet, I am going to try to get them done this week. But yea I was thinking go back down to 500mg and everything should resolve just gunna have to wait it out. Cuz right now I can't lift big weight for shit
    Strange, for usually extra e2 gives more strength. Sure you are not to low, as your next post could suggest?

Test E is a long ester. Staying at 750 ml for one week isn't going to be too disruptive. Just go back to 500mg/wk and finish out your cycle. I would NOT skip 1 week. You'll just mess up your blood concentration even more. If you have too much estrogen, take .25mg/eod of adex.

It's been really hard for me to find balance because I'll have really oily skin breaking out like crazy and feel soreness in my nipples, but then at the same time I get symptoms of low e such as weak bones and sore joints. This whole cycle has been a roller coaster and I feel like I shouldn't have even fucked with arimidex in the first place...

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    First cycle? Do you have any stane on hand.? I personally liked adex, kept me dried out and under control. You could try a different ai like stane, return to 500mg and finish

I do not have anything else on hand besides nolva for pct. I think I just need to try something else adex is clearly not compatible with my body. Have you heard of blue sky peptides? That is where I bought my Adex and was wondering if it is even a reputable source. Could just be that I got some bunk shit

First cycle yea.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    take the dex EOD! and knwo that 0.5mg eod might be your dose. deff try 0.25mg eod though. and i agree, 500mg ew is fine

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Thats why we say leave out all the other compounds first cycle besides test...you dont know how going to respond. Listen if you think its bunk go get bloodwork done tell them you want a full hormone panel to see if estriadol and e2 and how everything else looks. If not possible then you will have to up your dose like chop said...you may be more prone to estrogen higher levels .
    You will just have to deal with joint pain..we all had to deal with some shit this aint an easy road to travel
    Whats your current bf?

I'm not sure what my current body fat is... If I had to guess i would say 13% I will post a picture if you could walk me thru how to do it

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Bpowell512 View Post
    I'm not sure what my current body fat is... If I had to guess i would say 13% I will post a picture if you could walk me thru how to do it
    Ur ok at 13% but if it was on the high side it might lead to more sides from estrogen related things.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Ur ok at 13% but if it was on the high side it might lead to more sides from estrogen related things.
    For sure! I'm not entirely positive if I'm 13% but I deffinetly have a visible six pack when I flex! Also quick question how do I find the ideal doseage of Adex!? I took .25 on Sunday and felt the best I've felt in a while at the gym today great pump lifted intensely for 1.5hr and lifted huge weight. Also haven't felt any soreness in nipples since Sunday and acne is clearing up. Does that mean my dose is probly .25 e3d? Should I take more tmrw?? Or don't take anymore until sides reappear?? I just don't want to take too much! Also am getting bloods done tmrw morning 👌

Paul Mr Universe is offline Junior Member
    Just double you intake of arimadex or better still swap to letrosole my personal preference but think you worrying unduly 750 mg still on mild to medium range

Thread Information