vikingblood is offline Associate Member

5th Cycle advice and gains lose

Hi Guys,

I am going to start another cycle next month and would like your opinion. Cycle below: Also I finished my last cycle in the end of March and I lost a lot of strength from then till now. Now I did cut weight for a competition and after that I have my body comp checked and lost 7lbs of muscle. My question is how can I make 100% sure I can keep most of my strength gains. I never lost gains before or at least never noticed. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!!

!2 weeks Cycle
    4 weeks Dbol 50mg ED in the AM (before training)
    12 weeks 250MG of Test Blend 500Mg 2x Per week
    12 weeks HCG 200IU 2x Per week
    12 Weeks Aromasin M/W/F 25mg

PCT
    2 weeks HCG 500IU EOD
    4 weeks Aromasin M/W/F 25MG
    4 weeks Clomid 50mg
    6 Weeks Nolva 20mg ED

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingblood View Post
    Hi Guys,

I am going to start another cycle next month and would like your opinion. Cycle below: Also I finished my last cycle in the end of March and I lost a lot of strength from then till now. Now I did cut weight for a competition and after that I have my body comp checked and lost 7lbs of muscle. My question is how can I make 100% sure I can keep most of my strength gains. I never lost gains before or at least never noticed. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!!

Your diet and training while 'off' will dictate what you keep/lose. You're bound to lose some without the extra androgens, however, you most likely lost so much because of cutting down too quickly. How long did your cut last? When it comes to losing fat, slow and steady wins, if keeping muscle loss to a minimum is the goal.

!2 weeks Cycle
    4 weeks Dbol 50mg ED in the AM (before training) How many times have you used dbol? 50mg/day is quite a heavy dose.
    12 weeks 250MG of Test Blend 500Mg 2x Per week So, 500mg/week total? OK.
    12 weeks HCG 200IU 2x Per week
    12 Weeks Aromasin M/W/F 25mg IMO, Aromasin should be dosed ED, not 3 times per week. Arimidex has a longer half life, so it can be dosed EOD.

PCT
    2 weeks HCG 500IU EOD Discontinue before start of PCT
    4 weeks Aromasin M/W/F 25MG Discontinue before start of PCT
    4 weeks Clomid 50mg Personally, I would go 4 weeks at 75/50/25/25
    6 Weeks Nolva 20mg ED I would go with 6 weeks at 40/40/20/20/20/20

Responses in bold.

Thanks for the advice, I have done Dbol 3 times before and I did 25 mg each time but this time I have capsules that are 50mg so I cant really split the dose. I will adjust the PCT as you recommend and I will take Aromasin ED.

MuratT is offline New Member
    Hi there,
    I was wondering how you're cycles affected your lifting and endurance for crossfit. I'm new on this forum and I've read mostly yours and some 2 other ppl's posts. If you've already posted about my question before, I'll go back check it out.
    thanx

I've run dbol at 60mg/ed before. I gained 25lbs in 4 weeks and looked like the Pillsbury Dough-boy with the round cheeks and belly. I gained over 30lbs in my bench when I was stagnant for years. I lost the water weight over the course of my Test cycle. I don't do front end loading any more. I don't think the gains are worth the sides. Just my thought.

Did you keep most of the strength gains @ScotchGuard02?

MuratT my cycles worked well for me, my last cycle was a waste becasue I tried cutting weight during my PCT for a competition and it crushed me lost 8# of muscle and i still haven't recovered. My other cycles worked perfectly, when I was Crossfitting I made gains all over the place mainly in strength but also in endurance. I think it was more the fact I was able to get more volume in because of the faster recovery. If I were to do it all over again I would do 2-3 sessions a day but only one session with heavy lifting, the other 2 would be endurance based as it is easy to recover for the next session and has a lot of bang for the buck in regards to Crossfit Metcons.

Thread Information