Carbon99 is offline New Member

Expired Gear - Need Advice

Got a rather large chunk of gear about 5-6 years ago. Did a few cycles with terrific results. I had to step away from the gym for a few years but have been regular again. My gear is now 5-6 years old and no current contacts. I took 2 pins a month ago and my leg had severe swelling both times. Took 4-5 days to subside but it was bad enough that any cardio and working legs was out for that week. I did notice results but the side effects from the pins have me worried. Many say, gear never gets old, it only dilutes, but it's got me wondering why the nasty swelling now. Never happened back in the day. At first maybe I thought I pinned a bad spot or had some infection, but twice in a row with extreme caution? Wasn't my first time by a long run.

Any advice appreciated.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Ive pinned old gear with no problems back in the day was 6 yrs old..nothin bad happened. Hard to say

Not sure if its relevant or not but it was a combo Test Cyp / Deca both times that did it. It wasn't my first time for Deca but it was for Cyp. Used other types of Test before.

Thanks

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't think time would change the pain it would cause?if it was stored correctly outta severe heat or light it should be fine..maybe your sensitivity to BA in the gear has changed..try hitting different spots?

Jonbana is offline Member
    You are probably pinning incorrectly and not being sterile

BA is all I can guess? Anything I can do about that??? This is some good shit Ive got here.

I'm pretty sure I'm pinning correctly as I've done it dozens of times (and have done the homework).
    Last edited by Carbon99; 08-22-2016 at 04:56 PM.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbon99 View Post
    BA is all I can guess? Anything I can do about that??? This is some good shit Ive got here.

I'm pretty sure I'm pinning correctly as I've done it dozens of times (and have done the homework).
    Iam not 100 percent but I Beleive when I was young I used to cut my high BA gear with b-12 and it made it a bit more comfortable my memory for those days is terrible..they were wild..

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Yeah cotton seed oil works too or grape seed ...but my memory is faded dont quote me on that

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbon99 View Post
    Got a rather large chunk of gear about 5-6 years ago. Did a few cycles with terrific results. I had to step away from the gym for a few years but have been regular again. My gear is now 5-6 years old and no current contacts. I took 2 pins a month ago and my leg had severe swelling both times. Took 4-5 days to subside but it was bad enough that any cardio and working legs was out for that week. I did notice results but the side effects from the pins have me worried. Many say, gear never gets old, it only dilutes, but it's got me wondering why the nasty swelling now. Never happened back in the day. At first maybe I thought I pinned a bad spot or had some infection, but twice in a row with extreme caution? Wasn't my first time by a long run.

Any advice appreciated.
    Idk if it was me I would throw away your talking 6 years lol. if it was 2 maybe 3 I would say good to go

May try a diff test or something. Too much gear to just dump.

Thread Information