Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By Euroholic
  • 1 Post By Marsoc
  • 1 Post By Euroholic
  • 1 Post By Cuz

Thread: The Polish Monsters Materials prep for 1st cycle..

Marsoc is offline Productive Member

The Polish Monsters Materials prep for 1st cycle..

Hello as I introduced myself prior I'm 32 years young, height: 6' weight: 190. Am training for a special forces program Recon/Green beret. So I'm familiar with training and working out etc. I'm wanting to boost my performance and efficiency all around and I figure the looks and size will come with it based on my proper whole foods diet/supps etc. and want to plan a cycle Based on
    Testosterone Propionate 100mg/ml
    Sustanon 250 blend
    I'm aiming at around 250-500mg /week. Every 3.5 days and trying to include the Test propionate 100mg/ml into the same week I take my sustanon 250 blend to reach my desired mg/week.
    I want to supply Nolvadex and or Clomid, HCG , and an AI. Just to cover all my areas I need for precaution.

Can I get some help on when to add what during my cycle and post cycle recovery. Appreciate it.

And if I had somewhat of a choice, what brand should I aim for that is decent price yet effective quality etc...? I have maha 250 sustanon blend now but I'm wondering what propionate vial I should go for if at all..
    PS: I've been reading and researching everything but sometimes can't find all the answers to the questions I have. I can do the math but I was wondering how much actual pure test do I get when injecting a 250mg/ml sustanon blend. Since the ester attached I estimating around 125mg/ml actual test minus all the ester weights. Just trying to figure out if I'm aiming for 400-500mg/week should i base that on the total mg/ml dose without subtracting the ester weight? thanks again
    Last edited by Marsoc; 08-22-2016 at 06:49 PM.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You could do 1/2 cc of Sus 1/2 cc prop eod giving you roughly 400 a week should be sufficient..that's if your commuted on using the Sus if I was you I would run a straight 500 mg cyp a week 2 injects a week you would only need a few bottles it's not expensive or hard to get..it's your world though bro

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    You could do 1/2 cc of Sus 1/2 cc prop eod giving you roughly 400 a week should be sufficient..that's if your commuted on using the Sus if I was you I would run a straight 500 mg cyp a week 2 injects a week you would only need a few bottles it's not expensive or hard to get..it's your world though bro
    Right on brother. You seem to be the only one throwing me some Intel here. I'll try for the test E or cyp but I heard it's hard to get. I'll keep you posted on what I end up getting... Any brand suggestions. I heard only a few have test cyp or Test E

Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Right on brother. You seem to be the only one throwing me some Intel here. I'll try for the test E or cyp but I heard it's hard to get. I'll keep you posted on what I end up getting... Any brand suggestions. I heard only a few have test cyp or Test E
    Naw there's tons of cyp or e out there I threw you a pm

Word, I'll check it out. I'll try to figure out how to look at it first lol

Sent. Along with some math I just did on dosages and subtracted ester weights. If that even applys I have no idea. That's why I'm asking questions ya know. Thanks again bud

Forget ester weights.
    Forget prop.
    Forget blends.

Do the beginner cycle of 500mg of test E or test C.

Keep it simple.
    Mr.BB and NACH3 like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Yea, overthinking a bit. Do what dog said and dont rely soley on the gear for gains

Sent. Along with some math I just did on dosages and subtracted ester weights. If that even applys I have no idea. That's why I'm asking questions ya know. Thanks again bud
    I don't even think about ester weights really..you lose a little more with the test blends but fvck it?

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Yea, overthinking a bit. Do what dog said and dont rely soley on the gear for gains
    Of course I would do that. But I'm just basing everything on what I can get. I'm unsure various brands etc or I could even get test cyp. or Test E. I know i have the sustanon 250 now by maha and I'm making a list of what to order. I'll go with that though. Thanks guys il try for thenTest E. Or Cyp.

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    I don't even think about ester weights really..you lose a little more with the test blends but fvck it?
    Right on. I didn't want to just jump into anything unaware of the details. Back in the day whenever I heard about anyone using a testosterone etc. I figured you could use it just like a protein supplement. Lol. Didn't think about all this biology science etc. appreciate it

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    If i read correctly gear will not help what you are training for. The will to keep pushing barriers is all in the mind. There's no sups while your on patrol
    Marsoc likes this.

yeah well the other day I was pushing barriers by sprinting like a Deer through the woods up down hills around bends over creeks and roots. Pacing my dog that I was following, ill pass her from time to time but I was surprised cuz I haven't ran in like 2 years. No muscle fatigue , hardly huffing and puffing I was good. All in the mind and part what your body can take. Thanks for your totally un needed input though. Plus you don't need to be an expert to read the benefits of testosterone used properly. To gain all around efficiency. Wtf r u talking about it won't help. I'm not depending on it if that's what you saying. But I'm going to boost for sure.
    Last edited by Marsoc; 08-23-2016 at 09:00 AM.

And I appologize for my defensiveness but when it comes to my own body and capabilities I'm a bit touchy when one questions my mind. I do agree it's all about mental toughness yes but I seen people that believe it's all mental toughness which it is. But they don't have the physical abilities wether that's the dynamics of a certain movement or endurance etc etc. muscle fatigue. Etc etc. so I'm trying to get my vehicle (body) as souped up as possible efficient etc. while keeping in mind that it's my mental toughness which will drive that vehicle. Mind is the pilot and body is the machine

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Polish monster?

Polish monster?
    Yeh lol. My seargant buddy in the U.S Marines called me that. I'm polish of course. Not from Poland , I live in the United States. Just came to mind when I wanted a catchy thread title. More like polish teddy bear lol
    Euroholic likes this.

So your polish but not from poland live in the usa training for army sf but computer name is marsoc which if im not mistaken is us marine?

When is your selection date mate??? Mate i attempted(unsuccessfully) sas selection I can tell you right now that when you haven't eaten or slept in days and your frozen cold, sups are going to be useless to you. What do you do when your halfway into a cycle and boom deployment comes out of nowhere? I could think of nothing worse then being on patrol in highly stressful situations tired and hungry while your still shut down. Your not going to be combat effective and let your team down. Im not having a dig im just telling you how it is. physical Fitness can be learnt but mental will power to just suck it up and just keep on with the task is something your born with. Not having a dig im just typing how it is.
    Marsoc likes this.

Dude you think I really am putting all my hopes on supps. Supps are supps brother. A cycle if I choose to run will do what it does best which is boost performance. You think I'm going to depend on anything but my own mental toughness and physical grit. Lol. Yeah Dude I didn't read you whole comment but off bat I seen you asking me questions like your Dick fucking Tracy lol. And yeah MAR.S.O.C is marines . ( Marines.special.operation.command) The first direct action special forces branch for the Marines direct action is opposite of marine recon which is what it says. A recon unit that surveys etc.
    And for your info yeah SFAS (special.forces.assessment.selection) is for whatever you are going for. I Was in the marines at 17 and that's done and over with so Marines is out of the question now in general let alone for a special forces unit . Now with my age what's in focus is Army SFAS.
    Ok I just finished reading your interigation and critiques lol. So you know SFAS is a program in which you skip basic training and go right in for special forces training correct. So at this moment and prior to actually entering the program. I'm conditioning and finally first time ever researching and considering the performance benifets from a cycle especially cuz of my age and years I been beat up. But Like I said dude, You can think whatever is in your head and assume but I'm not you. And if you think I will rely on a supp that is there only to aid oneself then your sorely off track lol.
    So any more quuestions or critiques lol. Lol that's like navigating with a gps device. When the batteries run out your fucked if you have nothing else to get you through so I agree with you. I just don't like the questioning bullshit.

So yeah. Thanks for your concerns. Lol. You think I would actually cycle while on active duty lol. Get a dishonorable

PS: dick Tracey lol. Jk sir, yeah Im polish which is my nationality and I live in Ohio.. Is that like a fucking natural phenomenon lol or what. And yeah about whatever else I typed at first. I don't say shit just to say it. I know what cloth I'm cut from. And what it's all about. Yes I get defensive when some smart ass questions me with a bullshit questionnaire
    I'll lay out examples of my training if you want. IM in the gym weight training incase u have another question. But I'm also out rucking up and down horse trails with 100lbs of sand in my MOLLE pack, running then sprinting intervals, super set with sprinting up almost 75% grade steep steps, puking my guts out etc etc push-ups and pull-ups randomly on the trail squatting and lunging with logs, pushing dead lifting and rolling huge ass boulders. blah blah I have no set regimen and that's just when I'm on the trail.
    The gym is the same intensity I hit the random button and be creative. I'm most alive when I'm covered in mud, dirty sweating and pushing myself beyond failure . And that was in just my first few months of training and was 220lbs. Efficient , I since stopped so now I'm getting back into it and going to try to keep a bit more lean and light. And up my endurance game and strength. Size will come with it since I'm an easy gainer. Not about looks. About efficiency. I felt compelled to explain that some reason. I must like you some way lol. Jk but yeah man. I'm getting tendinitis typing so much. anymore questions brother
    Last edited by Marsoc; 08-24-2016 at 08:18 PM.

We are just talking here mate no need to get defensive about everything. Good luck with your selection.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Dude you think I really am putting all my hopes on supps. Supps are supps brother. A cycle if I choose to run will do what it does best which is boost performance. You think I'm going to depend on anything but my own mental toughness and physical grit. Lol. Yeah Dude I didn't read you whole comment but off bat I seen you asking me questions like your Dick fucking Tracy lol. And yeah MAR.S.O.C is marines . ( Marines.special.operation.command) The first direct action special forces branch for the Marines direct action is opposite of marine recon which is what it says. A recon unit that surveys etc.
    And for your info yeah SFAS is for whatever you are going for. I Was in the marines and that's done and over with so Marines at age 17 and is out of the question now for a special forces unit . Now with my age what's in focus is Army SFAS.
    Ok I just finished reading your interigation and critiques lol. So you know SFAS is a program in which you skip basic training and go right in for special forces training correct. So at this moment and prior to actually entering the program. I'm conditioning and finally first time ever researching and considering the performance benifets from a cycle. Like I said dude. You can think whatever is in your head and assume but I'm not you. And if you think I will rely on a supp that is there only to aid oneself then your sorely off track lol.
    So any more quuestions or critiques lol. Lol that's like navigating with a gps device. When the batteries run out your fucked if you have nothing else to get you through so I agree with you. I just don't like the questioning bullshit.

So yeah. Thanks for your concerns. Lol. You think I would actually cycle while on active duty lol. Get a dishonorable

PS: dick Tracey lol. Jk sir, yeah Im polish which is my nationality and I live in Ohio.. Is that like a fucking natural phenomenon lol or what. And yeah about whatever else I typed at first. I don't say shit just to say it. I know what cloth I'm cut from. And what it's all about. Yes I get defensive when some smart ass questions me with a bullshit questionnaire
    I'll lay out examples of my training if you want. IM in the gym weight training incase u have another question. But I'm also out rucking up and down horse trails with 100lbs of sand in my MOLLE pack, running then sprinting intervals, super set with sprinting up almost 75% grade steep steps, puking my guts out etc etc push-ups and pull-ups randomly on the trail squatting and lunging with logs, pushing dead lifting and rolling huge ass boulders. blah blah I have no set regimen and that's just when I'm on the trail.
    The gym is the same intensity I hit the random button and be creative. I'm most alive when I'm covered in mud, dirty sweating and pushing myself beyond failure . And that was in just my first few months of training and was 220lbs. Efficient , I since stopped so now I'm getting back into it and going to try to keep a bit more lean and light. And up my endurance game and strength. Size will come with it since I'm an easy gainer. Not about looks. About efficiency. I felt compelled to explain that some reason. I must like you some way lol. Jk but yeah man. I'm getting tendinitis typing so much. anymore questions brother
    Man..you must eat ALOT to maintain that 220lb out there burning those cals up like that
    Marsoc likes this.

Man..you must eat ALOT to maintain that 220lb out there burning those cals up like that

I haven't worked out in aboutn1 years. So I'm 190 now, I think you asked me how much I weighed in my introduction. And yeah def need to have your pre cardio protein and post run intake to maintain without losing to much. That's just my build not to mention my moms cooking. . I can gain easy and lose but not as easy. So if i eat accordingly then losing mass weight is not a big issue. I stopped worrying about size when I got like 220lbs just because I wanted to be efficient and be able to move if and when I have to without getting winded.

Look I appologize to that guy for getting defensive but i don't mix well with someone assuming and thinking whatever, aside from questioning what im saying. Ya know lol. I mean really come on and I wouldn't have got into any details like that I'm sure everyone can care less but I mean. Dude was asking questions so I gave him an example. Not to mention sprints are a good mass builder actually. But Spare me that bullshit ya know. No offense. I'm here to shoot the shit like a man with character and integrity.
    Lol so anyways yeah I was surprised when I started running at a heavy weight getting like 7 minute miles. But I was just getting started so that pic was taken before my serious running. It was mainly rucking with sand in my MOLLE pack. . I don't even know what the main topic of this post is anymore lol PS: just got back from sprinting up these stone steps in the middle of nowhere on this hike and bike trail. Each climb I made I did 20 air squats at the top. About 10 sets skipping every 3 steps for a full stretch and burst up. , followed by lunges and calf raises. It feels good being able to move ya know. But I'm def trying to get back in the gym and clank some Olympic steel
    PS: I been doing brick work and tree work for years now and that hard labor. Gets the forearms and traps going for sure. So always have to eat just for energy.
    Last edited by Marsoc; 08-24-2016 at 08:19 PM.

Thread Information