FinalSolton is offline New Member

First cycle, frustrated

i'm 2 1/2 weeks into my first cycle. I'm taking deca 200 alone. i've been maintaining somewhat of a good diet, it's just hard because my appetite has increased dramatcally. i haven't seen any results yet, people say just gve it time, but i feel like i'm just gaining weght on my waist. i already have a pretty nice gut which i've been trying to work off and extra body fat as well. i do cardio with my workout, i'm just wondering if i should expect to lose a good amount of fat or if i'm just wasting the cycle. any suggestions will help.

chris1tr69 is offline Banned
    thats a small dosage of decca, im pretty sure u wont see that much, i would double up and take 500

you shouldve gone wit fina, decca holds water fina doesnt so u might get that bloated look

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Diet and cardio is what help you lose b/f not AAS

JohnnyB

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    yes deca is definately NOT the drug for fatloss. Hopefully you wont loose your erections due to the low dosage (assuming 200mg/week), but I doubt you'll gain much either. Next time add some test as it is a solid foundation of all cycles. peace

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Advice is good. Double the dosage, call your source, order some more gear and hopefully you will get some more to continue your cycle or call it a loss and wait for round two.

gwendels is offline Junior Member
    up the deca to at least 300. Its not to late to thro in some test either. I did 4 wks of deca300mg wk W/O test and started test the 4th week. seeing strength gains now. appitite on deca goes thru the roof. eat a lot pf protien. cant really worry about fat if your trying to bulk. If your as active as you say, you shouldnt put on much fat anyhow. probably just water.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    I think you are in for a huge disapointment on 200 deca .

Grab a good 400-500 test and then be amazed. You could leave the deca in as well if ya wanted, but my number 1 priority would be to get some test.

so wut would you guys all think the minimum dose for decca is? I personlayy would do 400-500 with a test.....................................

300-400 mg/wk

NEO-OEN is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't bother running anything less then 400 of Deca . I never got results till I ran it at 400-600 per week. But if you run 400 Deca throw in 500 of test.

need test of some sort 100%

def test is a must, what kind of results have you guys seen from decca and test? IM thinking bout that for the winter

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well if you can't control your diet then fat loss is probably going to be tough no matter what dosage you do. Like everyone else has said a cycle of 200mg of deca a week is not very good and you have only been on for 2 1/2 weeks. You need some test and you need to understand you won't see results from deca for 4 or 5 weeks.

Last night at this party this kid tried to act as some sort of guru. And he said that the best cycle was dbol and decca...............i was like wut the hell wut do u guys htink bout this?

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chris1tr69
    Last night at this party this kid tried to act as some sort of guru. And he said that the best cycle was dbol and decca...............i was like wut the hell wut do u guys htink bout this?
    Well, personally that kid sounds like he's full of hot air. Dbol is a quick acting but fast fading test, and Deca isnt classified as a test, so where is the long lasting test? I guess that would be an OK cycle but nowhere near the "best" cycle one can do...

RESEARCH BROTHA! The guys on here know more than morons spouting their mouth's off at parties about gear....

Rastus is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    Well if you can't control your diet then fat loss is probably going to be tough no matter what dosage you do. Like everyone else has said a cycle of 200mg of deca a week is not very good and you have only been on for 2 1/2 weeks. You need some test and you need to understand you won't see results from deca for 4 or 5 weeks.
    Very well said.
    You also should've known what you were doing before you started shooting stuff into your body. 200mg/wk won't do much but shut your natural stuff down, and you should've known Deca takes longer than 2.5 weeks to kick in. I also believe you should've tried to lose body fat before starting your cycle.

JMO

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!

Thread Information