ozzyplo is offline New Member

Trying to find the Test other than Cyp & Enth that works for me

Doctor prescribed me Cyp and Enth. I ran them separately doses from 250mg - 500mg per week. I didn't like the sides.

-Grease skin
    -pimples on shoulder and back
    -Face bloating

I was curious, do you think I can run other Test out there like Sust 250 and have lesser side effects or is it all pretty much the same? I'm just looking to try something different other than Enth and Cyp.

I was also looking to stack Test with Primo, Mast. & Anavar . I'm looking for a cutting cycle, not necessarily looking to bulk up.

Quote Originally Posted by ozzyplo
    Doctor prescribed me Cyp and Enth. I ran them separately doses from 250mg - 500mg per week. I didn't like the sides. -Grease skin -pimples on shoulder and back -Face bloating I was curious, do you think I can run other Test out there like Sust 250 and have lesser side effects or is it all pretty much the same? I'm just looking to try something different other than Enth and Cyp. I was also looking to stack Test with Primo, Mast. & Anavar. I'm looking for a cutting cycle, not necessarily looking to bulk up.
    Test is test.
    You will get the same sides with any test.

ozzyplo is offline New Member
    Got it.

Any advantage of me trying Sust 250 or no not really?
    I can say that Cyp was better for me than Enth. Less sides.

Quote Originally Posted by ozzyplo
    Got it. Any advantage of me trying Sust 250 or no not really? I can say that Cyp was better for me than Enth. Less sides.
    No.
    If anything sust is worse for cycling due to it having a very longer ester in the mix.

Cyp and Enth shouldn't be giving you a different amount of sides.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    +1 on the sust being worse for sides gonna havr more pip too but i do like the shit

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Your doctor prescribed you a cycle?

What else did you run, ai? Hcg ?

Did you run a pct?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzyplo View Post
    Doctor prescribed me Cyp and Enth. I ran them separately doses from 250mg - 500mg per week. I didn't like the sides.

-Grease skin
    -pimples on shoulder and back
    -Face bloating

I was curious, do you think I can run other Test out there like Sust 250 and have lesser side effects or is it all pretty much the same? I'm just looking to try something different other than Enth and Cyp.

I was also looking to stack Test with Primo, Mast. & Anavar. I'm looking for a cutting cycle, not necessarily looking to bulk up.
    ALL steroids will give those side effects!!!

Doctor prescribed?!? What kind of doctor would prescribe this??? Either a charlatan, or a doctor wannabe wanting to make quick buck.

Thread Information