Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: deca pct advice

pushiniron is offline New Member

deca pct advice

gday everyone
    ive recently purchased deca and sus250 and was after advice on pct as ive read that nolvadex actually increases sides as far as gyno is concerned.
    also wouldn't mind knowing if the foreign HCG on naps is any good?
    cheers

bump. i need to take notes.

hmm interesting question. what does one do if gyno flares up after a cycle. aromasin ? does one crush e2 before a cycle ends? how about just keeping it in check on cycle. your taking HCG on cycle and dont plan on using it as a PCT item right?

for my PCT i plan on using Clomid + Nolvadex . i hear GH helps the boys get up and running again, but possible e2 flare ups are a problem. not sure how to deal with e2 flare ups off cycle. downregulating e2 synthetically off cycle wont help natty T levels rise.

have you done mid cycle bloods. my mid cycles reported low e2 and i was told to upregulate. i'm worried that a flat lined e2 will be a bad thing once i end my cycle. I'm not sure, but i feel like that small detail might have big effects off cycle. i need normal e2 levels.
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 08-25-2016 at 07:33 PM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Extend your nolvadex to 6wks -
    Clomid 100/75/50/50
    Nolva. 40/40/20/20/20/20

Get bw 6wks post pct if your still haven't recovered run another pct 75/50/50/50 - 40/40/20/20

I'll try and find where Austinite suggests a second pct as deca is the harshest compound to recover from...

Edit... Found Austinites explanation

Austinite - below

Not really. I mean, no one really knows exactly what formula to use. Deca is likely the harshest steroid on your HPTA, therefore it is wise to extend PCT timing. The 2 week difference between the cycles mentioned (14 weeks vs 16 weeks) is not an impactful amount of time. 10 weeks vs. 18 weeks is a big difference and would call for a more aggressive PCT.

We have to remember that all of this is very individualistic and cannot be quantified with a formula, but based on history and how drugs interact with the majority, you can make judgment calls for the betterment of recovery. In other words, you can assume you'll be OK, or you can take some extra measure to better your chances at recovery.

The best method in my opinion for the common cycles with Deca (12 to 14 weeks), is to extend PCT for 2 additional weeks. You can use Nolvadex and drop clomiphene after the 4th week. Then you would wait 6 to 8 weeks and confirm recovery with blood work. If the results fail, run another PCT for 4 weeks and retest. If you're good, you're good.
    Unlike
    Last edited by NACH3; 08-26-2016 at 06:06 AM.
    Slacker78 likes this.

thanks mate will do
    Ive never run hcg with any course but I am considering it with this course
    does hcg during a course reduce the likelihood of gyno or does it just protect the nuts
    this is the page I read that has me worried

19. Nolvadex is Not Very Good for Deca PCT

One drug that you'll want to leave out of your PCT following a Deca Durabolin cycle is Nolvadex. The reason why is because nolva upregulates prolactin (hormone enabling women to produce milk) and progesterone receptors, which is bad because deca also interacts with these receptors. Since the point of PCT is to bring your hormone levels back to normal after a cycle, nolva will keep your progesterone/prolactin levels off balance. Here's an ************ thread where the subject is discussed in depth:

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Extend your nolvadex to 6wks -
    Clomid 100/75/50/50
    Nolva. 40/40/20/20/20/20

Get bw 6wks post pct if your still haven't recovered run another pct 75/50/50/50 - 40/40/20/20

I'll try and find where Austinite suggests a second pct as deca is the harshest compound to recover from...

Edit... Found Austinites explanation

Austinite - below

Not really. I mean, no one really knows exactly what formula to use. Deca is likely the harshest steroid on your HPTA, therefore it is wise to extend PCT timing. The 2 week difference between the cycles mentioned (14 weeks vs 16 weeks) is not an impactful amount of time. 10 weeks vs. 18 weeks is a big difference and would call for a more aggressive PCT.

We have to remember that all of this is very individualistic and cannot be quantified with a formula, but based on history and how drugs interact with the majority, you can make judgment calls for the betterment of recovery. In other words, you can assume you'll be OK, or you can take some extra measure to better your chances at recovery.

The best method in my opinion for the common cycles with Deca (12 to 14 weeks), is to extend PCT for 2 additional weeks. You can use Nolvadex and drop clomiphene after the 4th week. Then you would wait 6 to 8 weeks and confirm recovery with blood work. If the results fail, run another PCT for 4 weeks and retest. If you're good, you're good.
    Unlike
    Ouch...then wait another 6-8 after the second pct. Man. It would be a boring long offperiod.
    And there is no guarantee. Maybe your test never will come back.
    If my test comes in low this time 6 weeks after pct i will not care and jump rigth back on. TRT is not the end of the world. Natty training is.
    But if my lipids come back bad i would postpone the next cycle or go in with just 500 mg a week or so.

Slacker78 is offline Member
    HCG helps you to recover quicker, but it could be done *DURING* cycle to keep tests trofism. LH production, resume quicker than tests responsivity. The problem is not LH but tests responsivity. I guess your LH in your blood work is raising but Testosterone doesn't. So, problem is in your tests if you didn't use HCG while on cycle.

DECA : it MUST interrupted 2 weeks before the final end of the whole cycle or start PCT. It's the longer ester and it lasts a lot in your blood. Many users ignore tests healthy don't using HCG on cycle.... and after they will cry when PCT seems to delay its effectiveness.

@ Silabolin: " Maybe your test never will come back." ? This is pretty rare condition and imply you did a big damage to your HPTA axis... and given the dosages and time this guy use, it's highly unlikely.. it requires just time to awake its tests.

Nolvadex in PCT with DECA: DECA trends to fade away progressively and for these reasons DECA must be stopped 2 weeks before the end of cycle and going in PCT; otherwise extend PCT time for other 2 weeks as Austinite told, using Nolvadex. If you follow perfecly - FROM BEGINNING - these general guidelines, you shouldn't have problems, regadless Nolvadex up-regulate prolactin and progesterone receptors. Otherwise, you will have a more specific PCT prescribed by a endocrinologist.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pushiniron View Post
    thanks mate will do
    Ive never run hcg with any course but I am considering it with this course
    does hcg during a course reduce the likelihood of gyno or does it just protect the nuts
    this is the page I read that has me worried

19. Nolvadex is Not Very Good for Deca PCT

One drug that you'll want to leave out of your PCT following a Deca Durabolin cycle is Nolvadex. The reason why is because nolva upregulates prolactin (hormone enabling women to produce milk) and progesterone receptors, which is bad because deca also interacts with these receptors. Since the point of PCT is to bring your hormone levels back to normal after a cycle, nolva will keep your progesterone/prolactin levels off balance. Here's an ************ thread where the subject is discussed in depth:
    If you control your E2 in most cases your Prolactin will not follow(meaning if your E2 is elevated it's probly more than likely to elevate your prolactin as well) this is why our first line of defense is always controlling E2 first and foremost... Then since Nandrolone is a progestin(19nor) than you can and should always have a DA(dopamine agonist like prami of caber) to control your prolactin as well... Now the only real way to know this is to get BW done say mid way thru your cycle and make the necessary adjustments(just be sure to get the sensitive E2 essay for estrodial and add prolactin in to your BW)

HCG should be ran on cycle as it will help keep your testes as functional as possible which will also aid in recovery, is an LH mimitec, and help prevent atrophy of your testicles...

Nolvadex should definitely be run in conjunction with Clomid as they work synergistically together!
    Slacker78 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Ouch...then wait another 6-8 after the second pct. Man. It would be a boring long offperiod.
    And there is no guarantee. Maybe your test never will come back
    If my test comes in low this time 6 weeks after pct i will not care and jump rigth back on. TRT is not the end of the world. Natty training is.
    But if my lipids come back bad i would postpone the next cycle or go in with just 500 mg a week or so.
    This is the game we are willing to play - try to refrain from being negative as the OP hasn't even ran his cycle yet

thanks everyone
    true I haven't run it yet just prepairing before I start
    used to run sus and stanozol and throw in some dianabol at the stall
    I never used deca before so was just making sure I knew what to prepair for
    im in Australia and hcg is through the roof expensive from our domestic suppliers and customs catches anything ordered from US

Paul Mr Universe is offline Junior Member
    Yeh I personally like the old hcg for three weeks clomid for two after cycle old school style always worked for me. Hcg from Greece and turkey I've found the best over the yrs after Spain shut down , Chinese as with gh a bit hit and miss

Thread Information