Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Dosage Calculations Help Please

ptcruiser1155 is offline New Member

Dosage Calculations Help Please

Hi. There's something wrong with me I think. No matter how much I research dosage conversions on the Internet, I just can't figure out how much to use of the product I have, along with what my syringe says! Can someone perhaps help?

I bought Deca and it came on 5 ml pouches. My syringe full mark says 3 ml/cc
    I want to do 300 mg to 400 mg max. per week.

So.... 1) How much of the 5 ml pouch will I load into the syringe? 2) How much (in ml/cc) do I load into the syringe for it to be 300 mg? I've read much on how to convert, but I still need help please. Thank You

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    How much medicine mg is in a ml? Test prop is 100mg/ml for example. If you wanted to take 400mg/ week of test prop. Then You would INject 1ml which is 100mg eod. So you got to know the dosage per ml before anyone can help you dude

Dude all you need to know is what the dose concentrations are on the label and it should say. So however many mg in each ml. Then multiply that to reach the amount you want each week. And then to break it up all week. Divide that into an even amount of days for the week. Ya know what I'm saying. Split it up. But you should know how many mg is in each ml at least and go from there

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ptcruiser1155
    Hi. There's something wrong with me I think. No matter how much I research dosage conversions on the Internet, I just can't figure out how much to use of the product I have, along with what my syringe says! Can someone perhaps help? I bought Deca and it came on 5 ml pouches. My syringe full mark says 3 ml/cc I want to do 300 mg to 400 mg max. per week. So.... 1) How much of the 5 ml pouch will I load into the syringe? 2) How much (in ml/cc) do I load into the syringe for it to be 300 mg? I've read much on how to convert, but I still need help please. Thank You
    Alright PT. we're gonna have a quick math lesson! The 5 ml pouches you have should have another number on each pouch that tells you how much medicine is in each ml. For example: Testosterone Cypionate 275 mg/ml. That means for every ml. you pull up in you syringe will have 275mg of testosterone in it. 1 ml=275mg test, 2 ml=550mg test. etc, etc. I hope this helps bro! Holla back if you still don't understand completely. It's no problem!

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    I'm not sure if you realize but the oils in the pouches should to be transferred into vials for consecutive uses.
    Marsoc likes this.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    please dont start this cycle.
    Marsoc likes this.

This Deca I bought, supposedly to get through customs better, is in these little packets that say it's something else. So, it's hard for me or anyone else to tell what it really is.
    The packet says Perfect Bio-Oil under that: moisturizing, nutritive, protector, 5ml. The back: Ingredients Sweet Almond Oil Apply twice daily for a minimum of 3 months.
    For external use only. Do not ingest. Made in Europe. That's about it.

So..... with just that, my above question is tuff to answer exactly? For 400 mg a week, how much will I pull up in a syringe that holds 3ml/cc as the max? And I guess I'll have extra left over in a 5ml packet. The packet is not clear, so I can't see how much is in it. Thanks.
    Marsoc likes this.

Numbere, no I didn't know that and I wouldn't even know how to go about doing that? :-(

Quote Originally Posted by ptcruiser1155 View Post
    Numbere, no I didn't know that and I wouldn't even know how to go about doing that? :-(
    It's cool buddy we're all novices in the beginning.

You should hold off on starting this cycle until you have all this squared away.

I waited so long to receive the product, I'd like to get started. But of course you are right. Seems like with the limited info given on the packets I have, no one can tell me the answer to my questions, so I might have to GUESS...... which I hate to have to do.

I waited so long to receive the product, I'd like to get started. But of course you are right. Seems like with the limited info given on the packets I have, no one can tell me the answer to my questions, so I might have to GUESS...... which I hate to have to do.
    No one can correctly answer your question as stated in the OP because not enough information is provided.

We need to know the concentration of the oil in the packets.

This will be in the form of mg/ml.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    This Deca I bought, supposedly to get through customs better, is in these little packets that say it's something else. So, it's hard for me or anyone else to tell what it really is.
    The packet says Perfect Bio-Oil under that: moisturizing, nutritive, protector, 5ml. The back: Ingredients Sweet Almond Oil Apply twice daily for a minimum of 3 months.
    For external use only. Do not ingest. Made in Europe. That's about it.

So..... with just that, my above question is tuff to answer exactly? For 400 mg a week, how much will I pull up in a syringe that holds 3ml/cc as the max? And I guess I'll have extra left over in a 5ml packet. The packet is not clear, so I can't see how much is in it. Thanks.
    Unless you know the source(and trust him) you shouldn't have a problem.... Just my thoughts - and like stated - start reading the stickies it's only going to help

Austinite's Educational Article Database

^^ this has so much info you'll be reading for a while -
    Last edited by NACH3; 09-08-2016 at 09:23 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Go back to where you ordered and find out the concentration.

You will also need some empty sterile vials to transfer the product into before you use it.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Why don't you visit the site you got it from and see if it tells you the concentrations prior to delivery. Or call and ask

Does this copy/paste help anyone be able to determine the concentration?Sample Preparation and Analysis Conditions :
    For nandrolone decanoate, a weighed portion of the sample was diluted/extracted in acetonitrile, filtered,
    and then analyzed under the following instrumental conditions:
    Chromatograph : High performance liquid chromatograph (Hewlett Packard Model 1090 II / L)
    Column : Synergi Hydro-RP, 150 x 3.0mm, 4µm, 80Å
    Detector : Photodiode array, scanning from 190 to 600 nm; quantitation at 245 nm
    Analytical Results
    Reporting results to three significant figures is for statistical evaluation only
    and is not intended to be an indication of analytical precision
    Sample Identification Specific
    Gravity
    Nandrolone
    Decanoate
    mg/g mg/mL
    Laboratory ID#
    Client ID#
    701045-1
    Aromatherapy Oil Satchets Lot# 06.12.06.01 1.011 311. 314.

What brand is it? On the website you bought it it should have a mg/ml figure.

I hope this isn't your first cycle and you aren't using deca alone.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    please dont start this cycle.
    I second this..you should really know what your buying before you buy it..how did you know you had enough for your cycle..it's probably 200 or 300 mg I haven't seen deca doses much diff..I know the sources for the stealth satchels don't really like info being posted on there packaging as well..

Does this copy/paste help anyone be able to determine the concentration?Sample Preparation and Analysis Conditions :
    For nandrolone decanoate, a weighed portion of the sample was diluted/extracted in acetonitrile, filtered,
    and then analyzed under the following instrumental conditions:
    Chromatograph : High performance liquid chromatograph (Hewlett Packard Model 1090 II / L)
    Column : Synergi Hydro-RP, 150 x 3.0mm, 4µm, 80Å
    Detector : Photodiode array, scanning from 190 to 600 nm; quantitation at 245 nm
    Analytical Results
    Reporting results to three significant figures is for statistical evaluation only
    and is not intended to be an indication of analytical precision
    Sample Identification Specific
    Gravity
    Nandrolone
    Decanoate
    mg/g mg/mL
    Laboratory ID#
    Client ID#
    701045-1
    Aromatherapy Oil Satchets Lot# 06.12.06.01 1.011 311. 314.

If you have access to the analytical results from a chemical analysis report then the strength in mg/ml will be listed on the far right of the sample identification box.

KingKong I bought 40 ml total. Yes, I admit being new, it was a guess. It's 8 of the 5 ml satchels. Website says to draw the entire contents into syringe and use amount needed. Looks like THAT would mean using the same needle/syringe more than once But I bought a box of 100 syringes w/needle in and they only can hold 3 ml/cc. If I can't find the concentration, I still want to start my cycle, but still don't know how much to load for 300-400 mg/wk?

KingKong I bought 40 ml total. Yes, I admit being new, it was a guess. It's 8 of the 5 ml satchels. Website says to draw the entire contents into syringe and use amount needed. Looks like THAT would mean using the same needle/syringe more than once But I bought a box of 100 syringes w/needle in and they only can hold 3 ml/cc. If I can't find the concentration, I still want to start my cycle, but still don't know how much to load for 300-400 mg/wk?
    How can you cycle if you don't know the concentration of the hormones your injecting?

Please be an adult about this, you're obviously not prepared for this cycle.

You would think so, but because it was shipped as if it's a legal product (skin oil), the packaging has none of that. I am also stacking it with Winstrol and am already taking Test Cyp. because that was LOW.

I'm not young. I thought I'd buy the products I did, but had no idea it would be so confusing or that my item wouldn't have the required info. needed to figure this out. I've written who I got it from. They seem to sell the stuff, but are less knowledgeable than the people on here! I didn't know Deca comes in different concentrations and I would need to know that in order to convert for dosage. What would a good/average guess be for the info. I gave in my original post in order to start? That's all I want to know at this point, with the limited info. they gave. If I do this again down the road, perhaps someone can suggest a better source!

You would think so, but because it was shipped as if it's a legal product (skin oil), the packaging has none of that. I am also stacking it with Winstrol and am already taking Test Cyp. because that was LOW.
    If you have access to the analytical results then you have the concentration in mg/ml.

Imo just stay with the test c and save the other compounds for a future cycle.

Are you taking an AI and nolva clomid for pct?

Are you taking an AI and nolva clomid for pct? I thought if I kept dosage in the lower range, side effects might be less likely.

No. Only bought what I described. Wanted better results that I thought I could get on the Test alone. How about the Test & Win 50 together?
    I posted all the anayitics gave, but apparently the all important concentration is not part of it. Pretty important thing to leave out.
    Last edited by ptcruiser1155; 09-08-2016 at 01:21 PM.

Are you taking an AI and nolva clomid for pct? I thought if I kept dosage in the lower range, side effects might be less likely.

No. Only bought what I described. Wanted better results that I thought I could get on the Test alone. How about the Test & Win 50 together?
    I posted all the anayitics gave, but apparently the all important concentration is not part of it. Pretty important thing to leave out.
    Buddy for the third time, if you have access to the analytical results then you have the concentration in mg/ml.

It's on the right side of the spreadsheet box.

You shouldn't be taking any more aas because you don't have the needed ancelliaries to cycle safely.

How long have you been injecting test?

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Buddy for the third time, if you have access to the analytical results then you have the concentration in mg/ml.

It's on the right side of the spreadsheet box.

You shouldn't be taking any more aas because you don't have the needed ancelliaries to cycle safely.

How long have you been injecting test?
    I don't know why you're saying that? Like I said, I copy & pasted every thing that was on the website form. There is no spreadsheet or box.
    Had my fourth Test C. Tuesday. Every two weeks at a local Center For Men's Health clinic.
    Last edited by ptcruiser1155; 09-08-2016 at 01:46 PM.

I don't know why you're saying that? Like I said, I copy & pasted every thing that was on the website form. There is no spreadsheet or box.
    Had my fourth Test C. Tuesday. Every two weeks at a local Center For Men's Health clinic.
    So you've been on a doctor prescribed TRT regime for 2 weeks?

So you've been on a doctor prescribed TRT regime for 2 weeks?
    Not 2 weeks. I go every 2 weeks and have gone 4 times..... so 8 wks.

Not 2 weeks. I go every 2 weeks and have gone 4 times..... so 8 wks.
    Okay well you need to get your TRT regime straightened out before blasting.

This process can take a while to get all your hormones in range.

It's probably going to take around a year until your TRT is solid and it's safe to blast.

Okay well you need to get your TRT regime straightened out before blasting.

This process can take a while to get all your hormones in range.

It's probably going to take around a year until your TRT is solid and it's safe to blast.
    ^^^^exactly.

You should also get your protocol of 1 injection every 2 weeks changed. Go spend some time in our HRT section and post your current protocol including ancillaries.

Good luck.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    ^^^^exactly.

You should also get your protocol of 1 injection every 2 weeks changed. Go spend some time in our HRT section and post your current protocol including ancillaries.

Good luck.
    I believe all protocols are dictated by the Dr. at the clinic and it will change over time, after blood tests. Thanks

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    I believe all protocols are dictated by the Dr. at the clinic and it will change over time, after blood tests. Thanks
    Good luck on the bloodwork, nandrolone will show in it.

TestoSuper is offline Associate Member
    Hi. There's something wrong with me I think. No matter how much I research dosage conversions on the Internet, I just can't figure out how much to use of the product I have, along with what my syringe says! Can someone perhaps help?

I bought Deca and it came on 5 ml pouches. My syringe full mark says 3 ml/cc
    I want to do 300 mg to 400 mg max. per week.

So.... 1) How much of the 5 ml pouch will I load into the syringe? 2) How much (in ml/cc) do I load into the syringe for it to be 300 mg? I've read much on how to convert, but I still need help please. Thank You

you have to know how many mg of deca there are in 1 ml of solution... usually in 1 ml there are 200/250/300 mg of deca ...
    Is it not indicated on the vial ?? strange....

Testosuper, no vials. Indiscriminate packets so customs won't suspect anything "supposedly". I'm sorry I didn't buy elsewhere, but who knew!
    I spent the money, now I can't figure out how much to load! Sucks!

Mr. BB would they not have to test for it specifically?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Mr. BB would they not have to test for it specifically?
    No. In most labs it shows up as testosterone .

Yes, but often Dr's are uneducated in best practices for TRT.

Visit the HRT forum or don't your choice. We are all here trying to help but you are going to suffer some hefty peaks and troughs with that injection schedule.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

TestoSuper is offline Associate Member
    Testosuper, no vials. Indiscriminate packets so customs won't suspect anything "supposedly". I'm sorry I didn't buy elsewhere, but who knew!
    I spent the money, now I can't figure out how much to load! Sucks!
    I have never seeen and never had stuff in pouches....sorry I do not know how to help you!

I just found out that what I have is DECA -DURABOLIN 250mg/ml concentration. So, if the packet says 5ml quantity on it, my syringes go up to 3 ml/cc and I want to do 300mg/wk. How much do I load into the syringe?
    Also, regarding Test C. When I go to the clinic every 2 weeks for it, it cost me $65. It's a Test & B12 injections. Think I would be better off buying and doing the Test on my own?? Both for money savings and frequency?
    Last edited by ptcruiser1155; 09-09-2016 at 09:44 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information