jackfrost88 is offline Associate Member

pre cycle bloodwork Canada

Hey all, will be going on my first cycle in the next bit and wanted to get the proper blood work done prior for reference. I have gone to my GP and was only able to get a test for my testosterone / estrogen. Was not able to get a comprehensive panel done.

I am 28, 5'11, 195-200 bf: ?? have abs and shoulder definition 12-14%? Been working out for 8 years and have competed in strength sports for the last bit.

My question is: Where can I get a full comprehensive panel that would cover all my bases? Is there a private lab in Canada that people have used and would recommend? Specifically what should I get tested for comparison for pre cycle, during cycle and post cycle. I will be unable to receive the proper results from my doctor so where would you guys recommend that I get the tests that I want.

Thank you!

ryobi1 is offline Associate Member
    google blood tests, i'm sure you can ship to and from the states BW,
    did you tell your GP you want a complete physical, it should include
    a full blood panel.....I am not sure what province you are in, but in BC you can
    you can sign into my ehealth and view all your labs online and print them out as well.
    at you lab clinic tell them you want to sign up for ehealth or whatever it may be called where
    you are....dont rely on doctors telling you you are "OK" because youre in range.

jackfrost88 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ryobi1 View Post
    google blood tests, i'm sure you can ship to and from the states BW,
    did you tell your GP you want a complete physical, it should include
    a full blood panel.....I am not sure what province you are in, but in BC you can
    you can sign into my ehealth and view all your labs online and print them out as well.
    at you lab clinic tell them you want to sign up for ehealth or whatever it may be called where
    you are....dont rely on doctors telling you you are "OK" because youre in range.
    Okay thanks. I'm in Alberta and was never informed about these options

Thread Information