Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Bonaparte
  • 1 Post By GirlyGymRat
  • 1 Post By Bonaparte

Thread: Anavar + creatine cycle for a girl?

Ulthar91 is offline Female Member

Question Anavar + creatine cycle for a girl?

Hello guys! What about an anavar + creatine cycle to build up some muscles? For a girl!

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You'll blow up quite a bit on cycle (water retention), but the results should look good after you come off.
    Livinlean and NACH3 like this.

Vash the Stampede is offline Associate Member
    I'm always hesitant to recommend anabolic to females. I've worked with a few bikini competitors and had fantastic results from dialing in training and nutrition. If you plan on competing regularly, then Anavar is an excellent option. The side effects from anabolics, such as virilization, is PERMANENT in females. Please remember this when contemplating anabolic use. Especially with young females, under the age of 25, should not consider anabolics.

If you just looking to "tone up" and look good, start by training and eating like you mean it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede View Post
    I'm always hesitant to recommend anabolic to females. I've worked with a few bikini competitors and had fantastic results from dialing in training and nutrition. If you plan on competing regularly, then Anavar is an excellent option. The side effects from anabolics, such as virilization, is PERMANENT in females. Please remember this when contemplating anabolic use. Especially with young females, under the age of 25, should not consider anabolics.

If you just looking to "tone up" and look good, start by training and eating like you mean it.
    I'm 25 yo, 26 in February. I have to compete as a Figure, not bikini (don't like them) so I have to build up. I think anavar is a great choice and it's the less androgenic aas, so less sides

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthar91 View Post
    I'm 25 yo, 26 in February. I have to compete as a Figure, not bikini (don't like them) so I have to build up. I think anavar is a great choice and it's the less androgenic aas, so less sides
    Women respond very well to the ANAVAR /CREATINE combo. Its my 1st choice if I have female dead set on AAS.
    Have you used CLENBUTEROL ? Its non hormonal and works great for most girls trying to shed fat and tone up.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    Women respond very well to the ANAVAR /CREATINE combo. Its my 1st choice if I have female dead set on AAS.
    Have you used CLENBUTEROL? Its non hormonal and works great for most girls trying to shed fat and tone up.
    No never used it or aas... first time for me. I'll use clen + anavar in precontest, for the winter I'll only use anavar: 4 weeks on + 4 weeks of for two cycles... to build up, then in january I'll start to cut off

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    I'm throwing my .02 in with tbol instead of var.

Quote Originally Posted by 10nispro View Post
    I'm throwing my .02 in with tbol instead of var.
    Yes I know that var can be fake... but I can have it from a secure source... 100% oxandrolone 10 mg cps

I was not insinuating that you have fake gear. Tbol imo has less harsh effects and it's gains seem more effective especially in lean gains with a good diet.

I was not insinuating that you have fake gear. Tbol imo has less harsh effects and it's gains seem more effective especially in lean gains with a good diet.
    I know you wasn't insulting me, don't worry
    Btw I'm a girl, don't know if tbol can be good for me... I know that the best gear for women are oxandrolone and primo

I know you are female, pretty pink lettering and I read original post.

I've been around a while and yes, var is tried and trued with females, but I've had many of female athletes use tbol and it worked really well. The cost can also be less. No matter what, you are asking questions and have a will for knowledge.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    After you run a var cycle I'd look into primo if your trying to really build up your LBM plus it's great in a caloric deficit... Just my .02..

I know you are female, pretty pink lettering and I read original post.

I've been around a while and yes, var is tried and trued with females, but I've had many of female athletes use tbol and it worked really well. The cost can also be less. No matter what, you are asking questions and have a will for knowledge.
    Yes thanks so much! Now I'm really curios about tbol... Is it less androgenic then the var? Is it difficult find original tbol?

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    After you run a var cycle I'd look into primo if your trying to really build up your LBM plus it's great in a caloric deficit... Just my .02..
    Yes NACH3, the plan is doing 4 weeks on with var + creatine, 4 off, 4 on and 4 off. In january I'll start the precontest and I'll stack anavar + clen , then an antiestrogen (no nolvadex ) and a diuretic, probably aldactone but very low dose... We were thinking to try proviron but I'm afraid of acne and hairloss... I've had these problems in the past so I'm afraid... but I want to compete

Acne you can overcome but hair loss is more scary, particularly for a lady. It's tough for a lady to grow a power goatee and have the head. Have you looked into finestride and rogain? You would need a script for finestride but you can get rogain at costco.

Paul Mr Universe is offline Junior Member
    As another post I replied to yes actually fine around 20- 30 mg angry daily for girl

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mr Universe View Post
    As another post I replied to yes actually fine around 20- 30 mg angry daily for girl
    Thanks Paul, in the other post I replied that I'll do 2 cycles of 6 weeks starting at 10 mg but with the intention to bump up to 30 mg

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthar91
    Thanks Paul, in the other post I replied that I'll do 2 cycles of 6 weeks starting at 10 mg but with the intention to bump up to 30 mg
    Hi. You may experience some hair loss at hair line when increase dosage. With var, higher dose doesn't mean better results. It normally means more sides.

Your goal is to get the best results with minimal sides.

Start a thread in member experience. Cycle results. I'ld love to follow along!
    AKD_FitChick likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Hi. You may experience some hair loss at hair line when increase dosage. With var, higher dose doesn't mean better results. It normally means more sides.

Your goal is to get the best results with minimal sides.

Start a thread in member experience. Cycle results. I'ld love to follow along!
    I'll bump up only if necessary... so I don't know, maybe I'll remain on 10 mg, maybe I'll bump up maximum to 20 mg... yes I'll do a log when I'll start the cycle on 12th of September

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Acne you can overcome but hair loss is more scary, particularly for a lady. It's tough for a lady to grow a power goatee and have the head. Have you looked into finestride and rogain? You would need a script for finestride but you can get rogain at costco.
    Finasteride won't help, since Var is DHT derived (it has already undergone 5a-reductase).

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Hello guys! What about an anavar + creatine cycle to build up some muscles? For a girl!
    Never adviced females before. But the first thing i thought of was, why not try to get lean and grow without hitting the androgen receptor. Like adding mk677, cardarine, superlaxo and peptides. With creatin and just a small amount of anavar or primo.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Never adviced females before. But the first thing i thought of was, why not try to get lean and grow without hitting the androgen receptor. Like adding mk677, cardarine, superlaxo and peptides. With creatin and just a small amount of anavar or primo.
    Superlaxo sounds like something that would cause you to shit your pants.
    NACH3 likes this.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede View Post
    ...If you plan on competing regularly, then Anavar Especially with young females, under the age of 25, should not consider anabolics...
    Will you expand on this statement?

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Said the same thing to myself the first time I heard the name. What a horrible name for a supplement lol.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post

From Primeval labs or something. Jerry ward justified.
    Actually i tried the shit myself and it gives a rep or two extra + some sligth injury healing. Based on the "stuff" which makes the trees grow 100 m tall

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Just do the Var - 10mg a day to start, then bump it up if the sides aren't sucking too bad

GL -You'll be aight

kallmenelly is offline Associate Member
    That won't do anything but make you think you are getting bigger so it might motivate you more in the gym.. and for Creatine that's a joke good luck retaining water.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kallmenelly View Post
    That won't do anything but make you think you are getting bigger so it might motivate you more in the gym.. and for Creatine that's a joke good luck retaining water.

Is that English?

Var won't do anything - okays

Thread Information