Results 1 to 14 of 14
Like Tree17Likes
  • 2 Post By NACH3
  • 5 Post By Mr.BB
  • 3 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 2 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By Paul Mr Universe
  • 1 Post By Ashop

Thread: AI: When is good to start to take it ?

  1. #1
    Slacker78's Avatar
    Slacker78 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Italy, Messina
    Posts
    767

    AI: When is good to start to take it ?

    Hi to all. I wondered if even with short esters, it's a best practice to take an AI after the third day when cycle starts. What do you think ? I suppose with short esters, it could be take it from the first day shot...

    Thank you !

  2. #2
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker78 View Post
    Hi to all. I wondered if even with short esters, it's a best practice to take an AI after the third day when cycle starts. What do you think ? I suppose with short esters, it could be take it from the first day shot...

    Thank you !
    I'd suggest either day of shot day or day after to start... Any cycle even long esters you'd still want to follow this advice...
    Marsoc and Slacker78 like this.

  3. #3
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    If you think about it, an AI will not be acting directly on estrogens, its action its on the aromatize enzyme which converts testosterone into estrogen.

    So by reducing the aromatization you will have less estrgen, maybe is better to reduce the number of enzymes before injecting a short ester.
    Short esters release to blood a large amount of hormone in a very short time, better to have low level of aromatize enzyme before it storms the blood, or a large amount might easily be converted.

  4. #4
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    If you think about it, an AI will not be acting directly on estrogens, its action its on the aromatize enzyme which converts testosterone into estrogen.

    So by reducing the aromatization you will have less estrgen, maybe is better to reduce the number of enzymes before injecting a short ester.
    Short esters release to blood a large amount of hormone in a very short time, better to have low level of aromatize enzyme before it storms the blood, or a large amount might easily be converted.
    Very nice BB - great explanation...
    Slacker78, InternalFire and Cuz like this.

  5. #5
    Slacker78's Avatar
    Slacker78 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Italy, Messina
    Posts
    767
    OK, thank you guys. I've started my cycle today with a Test Prop and Deca , after 3 months of strict deficit diet to loose fat. I've lost around 10kg ( and a little of muscle mass too unfortunately ) But now i'm around 16-17% BF and i can to start hoping to manage better estrogens.

    Today i did first 100mg of Test Prop but i didn't take AI still. I will use Aromasin . My blood work is regular with a good profile ( i follow a perfect diet every day ). I'm going to stack with 300mg/week of Test Prop and 500mg/week of DECA for 10-12 weeks. I want to go careful with AI ( Aromasin ) as time ago i took it too much from the beginning ( 25mg/ED ) and i felt a shit since the same day i did the first shot of Test Prop; i did a blood work after about 6 days, and my estrogens was very very low! I decided to stop the cycle so, because i had to be very careful and healthy at work. Now i'm trying agan, and today after the first shot, i didn't take an AI and this time, i felt very well....

    So i'm wondering when to begin to take it and primarily HOW MUCH. I'm afraid to crash estrogens again...

    I think i could start with a progressive raising of dosages. I'm going to inject 100mg of Test Prop EOD, so 3 times at week and 250mg of DECA 2 times at week ( 500mg )....
    Last edited by Slacker78; 08-26-2016 at 09:16 AM.

  6. #6
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker78 View Post
    OK, thank you guys. I've started my cycle today with a Test Prop and Deca , after 3 months of strict deficit diet to loose fat. I've lost around 10kg ( and a little of muscle mass too unfortunately ) But now i'm around 16-17% BF and i can to start hoping to manage better estrogens.

    Today i did first 100mg of Test Prop but i didn't take AI still. I will use Aromasin . My blood work is regular with a good profile ( i follow a perfect diet every day ). I'm going to stack with 300mg/week of Test Prop and 500mg/week of DECA for 10-12 weeks. I want to go careful with AI ( Aromasin ) as time ago i took it too much from the beginning ( 25mg/ED ) and i felt a shit since the same day i did the first shot of Test Prop; i did a blood work after about 6 days, and my estrogens was very very low! I decided to stop the cycle so, because i had to be very careful and healthy at work. Now i'm trying agan, and today after the first shot, i didn't take an AI and this time, i felt very well....

    So i'm asking when to begin to take it and primarily HOW MUCH. I'm afraid to crash estrogens again...
    If your running stane - and 25mgs/day crashed your E2 then start w/either 12.5mgs/day total(split it in two - 6.25mgs every 12 hrs and take with a serving of fat) your bw is gonna be your deciding factor on your dose as 300mgs at your BF will I'm sure require an AI - if you think 12.5 is too much lower it to 6.25mgs/day but it's much harder to crash E2 with exemestane
    Slacker78 likes this.

  7. #7
    Slacker78's Avatar
    Slacker78 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Italy, Messina
    Posts
    767
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    If your running stane - and 25mgs/day crashed your E2 then start w/either 12.5mgs/day total(split it in two - 6.25mgs every 12 hrs and take with a serving of fat) your bw is gonna be your deciding factor on your dose as 300mgs at your BF will I'm sure require an AI - if you think 12.5 is too much lower it to 6.25mgs/day but it's much harder to crash E2 with exemestane
    Ok mate, i will start with 6,25 ED until i will inject DECA ; after DECA i will increase it to 12,5 and if i feel bad, after bw, i will eventually raise the dosage to 25mg ED. It could be strange, but my estrogens was very very low, and my healthy level is around 27,5 as now, while when it happened, it was to 6,10 ! A shit... i felt as a shit... very bad...

  8. #8
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker78 View Post
    Ok mate, i will start with 6,25 ED until i will inject DECA; after DECA i will increase it to 12,5 and if i feel bad, after bw, i will eventually raise the dosage to 25mg ED. It could be strange, but my estrogens was very very low, and my healthy level is around 27,5 as now, while when it happened, it was to 6,10 ! A shit... i felt as a shit... very bad...
    You did say your getting BW correct? That's the only way to dial in your AI dose...

    Best of luck going forward
    Slacker78 likes this.

  9. #9
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Was it pharma aromasin ?

    Most ugl is letro.

    Deca and prop is a bit strange hehehe
    NACH3 and Slacker78 like this.

  10. #10
    Slacker78's Avatar
    Slacker78 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Italy, Messina
    Posts
    767
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    You did say your getting BW correct? That's the only way to dial in your AI dose...

    Best of luck going forward
    Yes. I did several times the bw in that lab, even off cycle; and when i'm off cycle, the values are all in a perfect range. It's not hard to suppose the bw was correct when that happened, because i felt a very shit. Further i remember that in 15 days, my HCT raised to 51.5% and as many others said, with short esters HCT increase quicker than long ones although this is a bit strange in so short period.

    But i have some suspect that too much low estrogens, could affect HCT too, because there's less water retention and as we know, HCT is the ratio among liquid and dense part of blood.... i don't know if this is a nonsense, but it could be low estrogens could affect HCT....

  11. #11
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    I dont understand the science of short esters holding less water.

    Anyone have an explanation for this?
    Slacker78 likes this.

  12. #12
    Slacker78's Avatar
    Slacker78 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Italy, Messina
    Posts
    767
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    I dont understand the science of short esters holding less water.

    Anyone have an explanation for this?
    I think the effect is indirect. Short esters, should be allow to control estrogens better.... SHOULD... and maybe is stated that they lead to get less water..... but i think that with short esters, hormonal fluctuations are more difficult to manage....

  13. #13
    Paul Mr Universe is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    67
    I prefer to run it throughout course
    Slacker78 likes this.

  14. #14
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,906
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker78 View Post
    Hi to all. I wondered if even with short esters, it's a best practice to take an AI after the third day when cycle starts. What do you think ? I suppose with short esters, it could be take it from the first day shot...

    Thank you !
    My opinion with an AI is to take it starting day 1 and through out the entire cycle. Don't wait until problems appear.
    Slacker78 likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •