Crevicediverx is offline Junior Member

sust 250 quick questions

2 quick questions
    12 weeks
    sust 250 at 500mg a week
    arimidex 0.25g each day
    hcg 500mg weekly

nolvadex and clomid pct 4 weeks

Nolvadex and clomid do you need both or is nolvadex sufficient enough alone?
    do i need the hcg for pct and if so do you take it from week 1 until week 16?

Thespear is offline New Member
    Nolva and Clomid together. May want to run the pct more like 5-6 weeks instead of 4. Hcg up until pct, not during.

cycle weeks 1-12
    HCG weeks 1-14, then pct
    Crevicediverx likes this.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thespear View Post
    Nolva and Clomid together. May want to run the pct more like 5-6 weeks instead of 4. Hcg up until pct, not during.

cycle weeks 1-12
    HCG weeks 1-14, then pct
    Ya see that's why i ask lots of questions also. Especially before my first ever cycle I'm considering. Because I heard that HCG during pct so it can help you when rebounding your natural test back. You'll fell better etc..I heard not during cycle because it Hinders production of DCT or ABC lol or whatever. There is much to consider

Thanks guys my first idea for it was that you take the Hcg up until pct but there is that much information i get confused just trying to weigh up everything hence 500 questions

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quick question, are you going with this diet?

Quote Originally Posted by Crevicediverx View Post

2 Pints of milk *blue*
    1 Scoop serious mass
    2 Egg muffins with folded egg
    75g pasta *dry weight*
    6oz Chicken x 2
    Marsoc likes this.

what is your problem man. And as i previously answered in the other thread no i'm not that was just a basic template that i asked was okay people said no so i altered it to a much better one.. i'm new here so trying to soak up as much information as possible, so no offense if you don't have anything constructive to say regarding the post i would prefer it if you didn't make a comment as it is pointless trying to belittle people who know less and are learning new information. Or did you just become a me Olympia yourself over night? Everyone starts somewhere
    Marsoc likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Everyone starts somewhere
    So how about starting with the diet instead of steroids ?

Sounds a much more constructive place to start...
    Marsoc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    So how about starting with the diet instead of steroids ?

Sounds a much more constructive place to start...
    Hence the questions... I need all the knowledge before starting anything don't i? whether or not it's a diet or cycle. This place is to ask and gain information so that's what i'm doing

Quote Originally Posted by Thespear View Post

cycle weeks 1-12
    HCG weeks 1-14, then pct
    Thanks this makes sence i think cycle weeks 1-12 along side HCG and then for 2 weeks before PCT continue with the HGC until you hit the time to start PCT and then stop the HCG and just run the PCT ? Such a mouthful haha

Delete this post please mods

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    2 quick questions
    12 weeks
    sust 250 at 500mg a week
    arimidex 0.25g each day
    hcg 500mg weekly

Nolvadex and clomid do you need both or is nolvadex sufficient enough alone?
    do i need the hcg for pct and if so do you take it from week 1 until week 16?
    Before you have it deleted, you may want to rethink the a'dex @ .5mg ED. No HCG during PCT. Good luck
    Last edited by almostgone; 09-05-2016 at 05:24 AM.
    Crevicediverx likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thanks dude
    Consume 3000-3200 calories daily

Cycle
    Sust 250 500mg weekly for 12 weeks --Mondays and Thursdays 250mg each time--
    Arimidex taken every other day at 0.25mg for 15 weeks
    Hcg 500iu weekly every 3.5 days
    Upon completion of the 12 weeks continue Arimidex dosage for the 3 weeks until PCT starts

PCT 4 weeks
    3 weeks after last injection of sustanon
    Clomid - 75/50/50/50
    Nolvadex - 40/20/20/20

The question regards the Hcg will i need it? And does everything else look okay in theory?

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crevicediverx
    Thanks dude Consume 3000-3200 calories daily Cycle Sust 250 500mg weekly for 12 weeks --Mondays and Thursdays 250mg each time-- Arimidex taken every other day at 0.25mg for 15 weeks Hcg 500iu weekly every 3.5 days Upon completion of the 12 weeks continue Arimidex dosage for the 3 weeks until PCT starts PCT 4 weeks 3 weeks after last injection of sustanon Clomid - 75/50/50/50 Nolvadex - 40/20/20/20 The question regards the Hcg will i need it? And does everything else look okay in theory?
    I highly recommend hcg .
    Not trying to be an a$$hole, but Mr. BB is right. You need to get your diet tuned in first. What you previously posted leads us to believe that there is room for improvement on your dieting knowledge. I am by no means the same level as some of the others on here for nutrition. Go to the diet and nutrtition forum and you can learn alot.
    The vets on here know what they are talking about. Listen to them.
    There is alot that goes on in your body when you take AAS and it should not be taken lightly. Taking AAS can screw you up for the rest of your life. If you are taking that risk, then you should get the most out of the AAS by having your diet tuned in otherwise you will not optimize the results and you will quickly lose all gains once you stop.
    Any steroid can be used for cutting or bulking it is all dependent on your diet. That should tell you how important diet is.
    Really, i am trying to help.

Thanks dude
    Consume 3000-3200 calories daily

Cycle
    Sust 250 500mg weekly for 12 weeks --Mondays and Thursdays 250mg each time--
    Arimidex taken every other day at 0.25mg for 15 weeks
    Hcg 500iu weekly every 3.5 days
    Upon completion of the 12 weeks continue Arimidex dosage for the 3 weeks until PCT starts

PCT 4 weeks
    3 weeks after last injection of sustanon
    Clomid - 75/50/50/50
    Nolvadex - 40/20/20/20

The question regards the Hcg will i need it? And does everything else look okay in theory?
    HCG @ 250 iu E3.5 days. Yes, use HCG. Your recovery will likely be much better. As mentioned above, you ABSOLUTELY want your diet to be well planned out. If your diet is sub-par, results will be less than optimal. In fact, I would highly recommend getting your diet macros figured out, your meal plan laid out, begin keeping a food log/diary of your meals and see how much muscle you can build before jumping into a cycle. Then after you have that figured out, you have a sound meal plan worked out that you KNOW will work, when you introduce AAS, you are virtually setting yourself up for a successful cycle.
    Just my thoughts. Good luck!
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

If you haven't already, read the following thread and then read it again. Try to absorb as much as you can and note how much emphasis is placed on the diet portion of planning your cycle.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Yeah guys i 100% agree, i know my macros meal plans ect.. i'm actually quiet informed when it comes to nutrition i used to be 100lbs and boosted to 130 after a while but then 130+ seemed to drag like crazy so i lost my motivation. I'm sure i can do my diet. Thats exactly the plan btw to get my shit together for around 3-4 months then introduce the AAS later. I have read through the link you posted a few times i have been searching for weeks for information since this is a big decision for me i'm not taking it lightly and flying into the AAS cycle blindly like i know many do. The questions i was currently asking about the hcg etc were the things i didn't understand. So in your opinion guys would the cycle be okay the way i set it out?

Thread Information