Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Livinlean
  • 1 Post By vulfor
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin

Thread: Susta/deca/dbol cycle and pct

vulfor is offline New Member

Susta/deca/dbol cycle and pct

I have been lifting for over 5 years now naturally and now Im planning on running my first cycle. Current stats 6"3 255lbs (been cutting from 275 and planning on dropping down to 230 or so)
    weeks 1-12 sustanon 500mg /w
    weeks 1-12 deca 400mg /w
    weeks 1-6 dbol 30mg/d
    Thats the cycle Ive been planning on doing.
    1. Is this good for a first cycle? (not overdoing it?) Maybe reduce the dbol to 4-5 weeks?
    2. I can get my hands on hcg , nolva and clomid, how should i excecute the pct with these? I heard nolva doesnt react well with deca?
    3. Should i take something to block estrogen during the whole cycle while on deca?
    Still just gathering information before I start obtaining the substances!

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vulfor
    I have been lifting for over 5 years now naturally and now Im planning on running my first cycle. Current stats 6"3 255lbs (been cutting from 275 and planning on dropping down to 230 or so) weeks 1-12 sustanon 500mg /w weeks 1-12 deca 400mg /w weeks 1-6 dbol 30mg/d Thats the cycle Ive been planning on doing. 1. Is this good for a first cycle? (not overdoing it?) Maybe reduce the dbol to 4-5 weeks? 2. I can get my hands on hcg, nolva and clomid, how should i excecute the pct with these? I heard nolva doesnt react well with deca? 3. Should i take something to block estrogen during the whole cycle while on deca? Still just gathering information before I start obtaining the substances!
    I know you didn't ask about this, but this board is dedicated to the safety and well being of all its members. Being a dedicated member, it's important that I tell you, 19 years old is not old enough to cycle steroids . Your endocrine system is still developing and you don't want to do anything to compromise your natural testosterone production until it is fully matured. There's a good article in this forum entitled "The young and steroids" take the time and read it bro.
    Unless you have suffered from some kind of accident or illness that damaged your bodies ability to produce test. You are producing more than enough testosterone and hgh to grow like crazy just make sure you lift appropriately and get your nutrition in check! Good luck bro!

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vulfor View Post
    I have been lifting for over 5 years now naturally and now Im planning on running my first cycle. Current stats 6"3 255lbs (been cutting from 275 and planning on dropping down to 230 or so)
    weeks 1-12 sustanon 500mg /w
    weeks 1-12 deca 400mg /w
    weeks 1-6 dbol 30mg/d
    Thats the cycle Ive been planning on doing.
    1. Is this good for a first cycle? (not overdoing it?) Maybe reduce the dbol to 4-5 weeks?
    2. I can get my hands on hcg , nolva and clomid, how should i excecute the pct with these? I heard nolva doesnt react well with deca?
    3. Should i take something to block estrogen during the whole cycle while on deca?
    Still just gathering information before I start obtaining the substances!
    Definitely not an ideal cycle for a first timer. Your questions are very fundamental which tells me you haven't done a lot of homework or maybe you have, but not on the right things. Safety is priority. You should scrap this cycle and take a read into some of the stickies on this board regarding first time cycles and I would also recommend reading "the young and steroids " before making jumping into this like strongblood recommended.
    Cuz likes this.

I have read plenty of young guys posting about problems after cycling. Don't be a statistic. Be patient, wait until you're at least 25.

Thanks for the responses! I Wasnt planning on starting cycling right away. Anyway I will focus on working out and eating and at the same time I will be reading about cycling and gathering info for the future
    Marsoc likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I hope so bro beacuse we dont want to see another young guy mess his body up over a lil muscle.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    I don't know much. And never cycled at all. But i got plenty of good feedback pertaining towards what a first cycle should be. And I was told that it should just be straight testosterone if anything. No orals or anything else. Just to mention.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by vulfor View Post
    Thanks for the responses! I Wasnt planning on starting cycling right away. Anyway I will focus on working out and eating and at the same time I will be reading about cycling and gathering info for the future
    Rigth away...as in before christmas?
    Marsoc likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vulfor
    I have been lifting for over 5 years now naturally and now Im planning on running my first cycle. Current stats 6"3 255lbs (been cutting from 275 and planning on dropping down to 230 or so) weeks 1-12 sustanon 500mg /w weeks 1-12 deca 400mg /w weeks 1-6 dbol 30mg/d Thats the cycle Ive been planning on doing. 1. Is this good for a first cycle? (not overdoing it?) Maybe reduce the dbol to 4-5 weeks? 2. I can get my hands on hcg, nolva and clomid, how should i excecute the pct with these? I heard nolva doesnt react well with deca? 3. Should i take something to block estrogen during the whole cycle while on deca? Still just gathering information before I start obtaining the substances!
    I will not repeat what everyone else said. I agree with them. You are planning on running decca and dbol to cut down to 230????

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    That cycle is sudden death for your hpta ...dont do it. Wait a few years you will be glad. And please revise it' all you need for starts is test. I did 4 test only cycles starting out besides a few all but worthless orals

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I will not repeat what everyone else said. I agree with them. You are planning on running decca and dbol to cut down to 230????
    I still have some bulk fat so Im cutting down to 230. The plan was to cycle after that
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    That cycle is sudden death for your hpta ...dont do it. Wait a few years you will be glad. And please revise it' all you need for starts is test. I did 4 test only cycles starting out besides a few all but worthless orals
    I will wait a few years, thanks.

Paul Mr Universe is offline Junior Member
    Reasonable stack for first time use and maybe run arimadex or letrosole alongside just to combat poss estrogen elevation

Thread Information