dean14111 is offline New Member

Cycling SARMs and anabolics?

I don't know a whole hell of a lot about the shit and I'm new on here so I hope this is the right thread (last one didn't get any replies) and any advice is greatly appreciated because I know this is long. So I know this is "beginner" stuff but so far I've done blackstone labs ostapure, DMZ, and their newer chosen1, brutal4ce, and abnormal and seen decent gains from each but it seems like towards the end of every cycle life throws a curve ball and I get too busy because of work and loose focus (blah blah excuses excuses I know) and then I stop lifting and lose my gains and go almost back to where I started. Well I'm tired of that shit. And now that I'm in a solid position to stay at it for, and beyond, the full cycle I've stocked up and "have the ability to hop on"(just to be politically correct) blackstone labs ostapure, LDG elite, epi smash, halo elite, anabolic technologies xtream tren six, and Cutaxyl (Drostanolone Propionate 50 mg/ml, Trenbolone Acetate 50 mg/ml, Testosterone Propionate 50 mg/ml), which from what I gather is a very potent injectable. So my question is what would be the best way for me to cycle all of these? (doses, cycle periods, etc.) and what on cycle support and pct do y'all recommend? (right know I'm pretty cut at about 6'2 195 - yeah small as fuck). I know SARMs are much different from anabolics and I have a lot more research to do to see if its even safe/practical but I was thinking starting off with 4 weeks of osta and LGD at recommended doses according to the label then going straight into 4-8 weeks of tren, epi, and halo, and then if I'm still not satisfied get on a 4-8 week cycle of cutaxyl. Is that something y'all would recommend? Like I said any advice is greatly appreciated, thanks!

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Wow. If you wanna get answers you need to be shorter. We dont have time for this.

Hm. Why dont you study the stickies. My first cycle etc. 12 weeks 500 test e with the rigth anchis etc.

Running sarms and aas is ok. But you dont wanna run them together. The sarms may prevent some of the receptors to connect to the steroidmolechyls.

But as a 2-4 weeks start, yes. All of a sudden you may have a 12 weeks cycle but with only 8 weeks with steroids .
    Sarms will also hurt your bloodvalues but not as bad as anabolics. But you need a little test with them. As you need test with every AR-drug u wanna use.
    I will start my next cycle with 2 weeks with sarms. Rad140. Without test. Rad140 is the only ar-drug you could run without test i think.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 08-28-2016 at 11:30 PM.

Yeah I know I tried to keep it as short as possible but I wanted to make sure it was clear on exactly what I was doing. And thanks for the reply but just to be sure you're saying you think it would safe and effective to run the SARMs for 4 weeks, then go straight into the orals for 4 weeks, and then go into injectables for 4-8 weeks? Thanks again man

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So you want to do 4 weeks of sarms followed by 4 weeks of prohormones followed by 4-8 weeks of test tren mast? How many cycles have you ran up until now?

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Silabolin's approach is better than the one you proposed but if its your first cycle you should keep it simple by reducing compounds as much as possible otherwise if you have any adverse side effects, you wont know where they came from.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    I've yet to start a cycle, but been reading for years

That what you posted sounds fuck8ng bonkers

Just scheduling those compounds alone is gonna be very confusing

You need liver support, AI for OCT
    AND hcg should be ran on cycle as well

PCT should be CLOMID 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20

Maybe if running all that stuff I'd extend PCT 2 more weeks

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dean14111 View Post
    Yeah I know I tried to keep it as short as possible but I wanted to make sure it was clear on exactly what I was doing. And thanks for the reply but just to be sure you're saying you think it would safe and effective to run the SARMs for 4 weeks, then go straight into the orals for 4 weeks, and then go into injectables for 4-8 weeks? Thanks again man
    you need to do alot more research...
    inject cycle no less than 12 weeks IMO .
    test for 12-14 weeks with an AI and maybe a SARM in place of a typical oral aas kickstart. and a good PCT ofcourse.

I ran BSL ostapure, then BSL chosen1, abnormal, and brutal4ce as a cycle, then my last one was BSL DMZ 2.0. And basically I already have or have easy/cheap access to LGD, osta, tren ,epi, halo, and cutaxyl. So my question is more what would be the best way to cycle all of these if I wasn't worried about side effects? thanks again for any replies

Thread Information