Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By zinghigh89
  • 1 Post By zinghigh89

Thread: Tren and hunger

zinghigh89 is offline Junior Member

Tren and hunger

Hey guys
    So I put myself thru a mock contest prep just to see what it's like physically/mentally, and if I had the scrot to do it. That started June 1st and I went from 208lbs down to 180lbs @ 6-7% BF. Cut was successful. Used a standard carb cycling approach to begin and then switched to full CKD once the fat wasn't coming off anymore. Only ran 600mg cyp thru out. It's nearing the end and I'll be on vacation soon, so I threw in some goodies to help me harden up; winny, GW 50516 and tren ace. I have experience with these compounds but I've never ran tren on a strict cut, not as strict as this anyways, and the tren hunger is killing me! I'm one of the 50% of bros that get an increase in appetite instead of the decrease. When you guys are strict cutting, and by strict I mean, not allowing yourself a cheat or anything, do you find yourself giving into the tren hunger by just piling in more protein? I know calories vs calories out is weight gain/loss, but I was thinking having extra servings of protein to help curb these cravings wouldn't be an issue.
    Marsoc likes this.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Protein would certainly be the less of the three evils, but have you considered filling up on fibrous veggies?

Ok man thanks. I'll load up on the greens

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    How far apart are your meals?

Hey, Euro, probably 2.5-3 hours or so. I think the biggest problem is the obvious lack of carbs while on this CKD. It worked great and I didn't miss them so much prior to adding the tren in, but I should have seen this coming haha. All the other times I've ran fina I had carb cravings, but again, wasn't on a CKD and wasn't being as strict as I am. So if I had a peanut butter and fluff sandwich to kill a craving I didn't care. Whereas now, the macros and calories are so strict that I can't do that. Last night I just loaded up on extra sprouts and grilled chicken and it certainly helped.
    Marsoc likes this.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    I get sudden hunger attacks on Tren ! Where I get weak and so hungry I could eat the cabinets! If I don't eat something fast I get really shaky and weak feeling.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn, how that hunger differentiates between tren -a and tren-e? If any experience?

I would believe one may get hungrier quicker and cravings would wear off quicker while on tren-a vs tren-e or its irrelevant?

I can say my experience with both esters has been the same as far as the cravings go. I can remember on E that if I didn't eat when I was feeling hungry I would get the shakes and light headedness as mentioned above. My willpower through this whole process has been amazing but since adding the tren in I have to give in to the appetite. I've been keeping it real clean and just having seconds of chicken and brusell sprouts or whatever it is I just had. I'll throw a quest bar in if its sweets I'm craving. Seems to be doing the trick so far. The original ckd I was doing had built in short periods of fasting haha that's gone out the window. From everything I've read tho regarding tren use it's extremely difficult to gain body fat even when dudes are bulking. We've all seen the accounts of guys saying they'll eat shit and not gain body fat so I have the confidence that eating some extra clean foods won't do much harm to my waistline especially being sub 10%. I'll keep you dudes posted tho

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zinghigh89 View Post
    I can say my experience with both esters has been the same as far as the cravings go. I can remember on E that if I didn't eat when I was feeling hungry I would get the shakes and light headedness as mentioned above. My willpower through this whole process has been amazing but since adding the tren in I have to give in to the appetite. I've been keeping it real clean and just having seconds of chicken and brusell sprouts or whatever it is I just had. I'll throw a quest bar in if its sweets I'm craving. Seems to be doing the trick so far. The original ckd I was doing had built in short periods of fasting haha that's gone out the window. From everything I've read tho regarding tren use it's extremely difficult to gain body fat even when dudes are bulking. We've all seen the accounts of guys saying they'll eat shit and not gain body fat so I have the confidence that eating some extra clean foods won't do much harm to my waistline especially being sub 10%. I'll keep you dudes posted tho
    CkD and intermittent fasting, since I went on trt is too gone for me, my hunger took over and meanwhile I ate not by the plan Inam leaning out still, and I mean I used to get pizza here , thai food there, chinese here, and occasional cheesecake on random. Still dont seem to gain much weight or any fat at all, metabolism must have upregulated tonthe highest level as Ibwas almost always hungry, and it has been the same constant hunger for last 5-6weeks now.Environment I bet caused alot as will power weakened with severe hunger increase, and I hit the food like I would be starving for days, although I just ate few hours ago.

I was wondering if tren has so much impact on metabolism alone too or is it working trough other pathways making body to burn fat and become food destroying machine

I've read a lot of differing things about how and why tren , not to mention other AAS, can help with leanness etc and I tend to believe all of them to varying degrees. I've tried many different drugs; dbol , different test esters, EQ, winny, anadrol , and many of the old school pro hormones before the ban, I can honestly say none of them make me as hungry as tren. A lot of guys say EQ makes them hungry, I myself never noticed that, the doseage was relativity low tho. Tren just makes me want to eat pretty much everything in sight.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I get tren hunger as well but I really only crave carbs. It makes it hell when trying to diet down for a show

I've always done Tren Ace, but now I'm on Tren Hex and the weak famished jitters are just about the same. I wish I knew for sure what was happening to cause this. Anyone have any thoughts?

I think it's the feed efficiency of the drug. I think it forces the body to utilize the nutrients you provide it with better than without it. This could be wrong, and much of it is anecdotal, but it would make sense. I'm not a guy that piles all kinds of junk into my system, but I have read countless reports of guys running tren , eating mass amounts of foods and either staying lean, or even getting leaner at times! I was on a very low amount of calories prior to starting the tren, and it was all keto foods. This worked fine while I was only on test, but days after adding in the tren ace, the extreme hunger and inability to get full came on. I should have expected this, as any time that I've run tren before this same thing has happened. Haha I'm never satisfied! If I was bulking then I'd be happy as a clam to be eating mass amounts, but on this cut, I'd prefer no appetite! Still hoping that so long as I'm eating clean foods and not in a big surplus that I'm maintain this 7% BF that I've reached. I'm still eating mainly keto foods, but have lowered my fats, and added in more fibrous veggies, and some ONE and Quest bars. It gives me the sensation of eating something baked, and sweet. Keeps the cravings for Oreos and Pop Tarts at bay.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Off topic but what are the banned pro hormones. I'm new to this. Just curios

Pretty much all the ones that worked really well. There's some left and some slip by some time, but the old school ones like superdrol, m14add, halo drol those are gone

Quote Originally Posted by zinghigh89
    I think it's the feed efficiency of the drug. I think it forces the body to utilize the nutrients you provide it with better than without it. This could be wrong, and much of it is anecdotal, but it would make sense. I'm not a guy that piles all kinds of junk into my system, but I have read countless reports of guys running tren, eating mass amounts of foods and either staying lean, or even getting leaner at times! I was on a very low amount of calories prior to starting the tren, and it was all keto foods. This worked fine while I was only on test, but days after adding in the tren ace, the extreme hunger and inability to get full came on. I should have expected this, as any time that I've run tren before this same thing has happened. Haha I'm never satisfied! If I was bulking then I'd be happy as a clam to be eating mass amounts, but on this cut, I'd prefer no appetite! Still hoping that so long as I'm eating clean foods and not in a big surplus that I'm maintain this 7% BF that I've reached. I'm still eating mainly keto foods, but have lowered my fats, and added in more fibrous veggies, and some ONE and Quest bars. It gives me the sensation of eating something baked, and sweet. Keeps the cravings for Oreos and Pop Tarts at bay.
    I think you're right. Tren was developed for feed efficiency in cattle. Another thing I wanted to mention, the hunger feelings I get on Tren is a lot like a friend of mine, who is a diabetic, told me of how he feels when his insulin gets too high. He said it's like trying to fill up a bottomless pit! You think Tren might do something to enhance insulin production. Just throwing out ideas here...

Another thing. Age doesn't seem to have any bearings on this. Most of you that have responded are quite young and you guys have all reported the same symptoms.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I have to really up by complex carb intake when I'm on TREN . More oatmeal,,pasta,,rice,,etc..

Paul Mr Universe is offline Junior Member
    I use tren ac but prefer methyltrienolone which is simialar but stronger combined with premabol for basic pre contest another one is ripped 225 mg which contains tren,master on ,test propionate combination also excellent hardener , never experienced the hunger on tren more the opposite and I've been competing 30 yrs now, but yes keep rotten high as you decrease carbs and fats and should be ok

Thread Information