• 1 Post By TestoSuper
  • 1 Post By TestoSuper
  • 1 Post By TestoSuper
  • 1 Post By TestoSuper
  • 1 Post By Paul Mr Universe

Thread: Clenbuterol questions

PowerGym is offline Junior Member

Clenbuterol questions

1.Wanted to know will clenbuterol do any long term to me? since its not hormonal i guess my age doesnt matter(i am 20)
    2.How long does it stay in my system? bcs i found a lot of different opinions
    3.Does hand shaking go away after you stop using it?
    4. 2 week off/2 week or 2 day on/2 day off?
    5. Do i need to reduce my workout intensity bcs of increased heart rate from clen ?
    Want to use it at end of my cut to lose that last bit of fat before competition.
    Planing to use it 4 weeks
    Any suggestion is very welcome
    Last edited by PowerGym; 08-29-2016 at 11:14 AM.

boisebeast is offline Member
    Yes clen possibly do long term damage via hypertrophy of the heart, although if used responsibly the likelihood of that happening is pretty small IMO.

The half life of clen is 26 hours and is detectable in your system for 48 hours.

For me, the hand shaking kicks in about 30 minutes after taking it and lasts about 2 hours, though everyone is different.

Definitely use the 2 week on/off protocol, slowly tapering up the dose.

You will have to be your own judge for workout intensity on clen, but it will kick your heart rate way up. Stay off of stimulants while on clen (ie. No preworkouts with stims).

In my opinion, the longer you wait to use any sort of bodybuilding drugs the better. Clen isn't magic and you can get just as lean without it (and that's coming from someone who's used it on/off for years).

I hate the way clen makes me feel but I love the way it makes me look. I use it short term (2 week to 4 weeks) because I just hate the shakes, sweats, and the cramps.

TestoSuper is offline Associate Member
    I personally have not many sides with clen , just a little bit nervousness the first days of the cycle (never tried hand tremor or other sides) .. but my dosage are low (80mcg maximum)
    I find it is very efficient in the first 4-5 days of the cycle and after the effect weaken a lot (maybe it's just my impression) .., so I would do it one week on and one week off

Slacker78 is offline Member
    I used Clen for about 2 weeks after i read some studies made on it about and i dropped out it immediately. In brief, although the experiments were done on rats, it induced even at dosages of 1mcg/kg, heart cells apoptosis and in some muscle cells and slightly increasing the dosage, necrosis was detected in both cells tipology. For safe reasons, i excluded definitely Clen from my drugs protocols. Yes, we are different from rats, but this findings are not so promising honestly.
    Marsoc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker78 View Post
    I used Clen for about 2 weeks after i read some studies made on it about and i dropped out it immediately. In brief, although the experiments were done on rats, it induced even at dosages of 1mcg/kg, heart cells apoptosis and in some muscle cells and slightly increasing the dosage, necrosis was detected in both cells tipology. For safe reasons, i excluded definitely Clen from my drugs protocols. Yes, we are different from rats, but this findings are not so promising honestly.
    I tried once the clen , but so you make me worry !!
    I had read that very high doses for continuous use could have serious negative effects on the heart ... but usually talk of abuse ... anyway good information!
    what do you use for cutting?
    Slacker78 likes this.

mietek is offline Member
    all depends on person, most people do report anything, but there might be some serious side effects

Quote Originally Posted by TestoSuper View Post
    I tried once the clen , but so you make me worry !!
    I had read that very high doses for continuous use could have serious negative effects on the heart ... but usually talk of abuse ... anyway good information!
    what do you use for cutting?
    Clen has an high half-life ( 36-48 hours ), so even you use low dosages ( 1mcg/kg ) you have consider the accumulation aspect in the blood stream. LVH is just one of the bad trouble could be happen but the previous described, are worster. I prefer T3 at moderate dosages and AAS ( preferable the short esters even you can use long ones ) and... DIET, DIET AND DIET.
    devil-1986 likes this.

Clen has an high half-life ( 36-48 hours ), so even you use low dosages ( 1mcg/kg ) you have consider the accumulation aspect in the blood stream. LVH is just one of the bad trouble could be happen but the previous described, are worster. I prefer T3 at moderate dosages and AAS ( preferable the short esters even you can use long ones ) and... DIET, DIET AND DIET.
    Ok.. so T3 is in general less harmful than clen ? and its effects on fat burning are similar to those of clen or lower in your opinion?
    In your opinion T3 taken alone can be good?
    Yes absolutely Diet is the first thing to consider!!
    Slacker78 likes this.

Ok.. so T3 is in general less harmful than clen ? and its effects on fat burning are similar to those of clen or lower in your opinion?
    In your opinion T3 taken alone can be good?
    Yes absolutely Diet is the first thing to consider!!
    T3 is the most powerful thing you can use to burning fat. It burns everything, even youself if don't use with careful and wisdom. Alone ? Never. It could burns your muscles too. It MUST be always used with anabolics support, even a minimum dosages of them ( e.g. test prop 300mg/week ), but you haven't exclude them in a T3 cycle.
    Last edited by Slacker78; 08-30-2016 at 03:54 PM.
    devil-1986 likes this.

T3 is the most powerful thing you can use to burning fat. It burns everything, even youself if don't use with careful and wisdom. Alone ? Never. It could burn your muscles too. It MUST be always used with anabolics support, even a minimum dosages of them ( e.g. test prop 300mg/week ), but you haven't exclude them in a T3 cycle.
    ok clear ..
    What about dosages of T3? (For a novice user I mean)
    Can it be used continuosly trough entire cycle (example 6-8 weeks) or it has to be interrupted and micro-cyclized as clen ?

ok clear ..
    What about dosages of T3? (For a novice user I mean)
    Can it be used continuosly trough entire cycle (example 6-8 weeks) or it has to be interrupted and micro-cyclized as clen?
    http://forums.steroid.com/supplement...how-works.html

thank you very much for your time!
    Slacker78 likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Its essential imo for contest prep alongside t3 but i hated it. I dropped it and said fck it it wasnt for me. Just ran t3 for a short time but once again i seen more results from tren

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    IMO clen is not for the casual user. It has a place when you are below 10% bf and to get that last little bit for competition.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    IMO clen is not for the casual user. It has a place when you are below 10% bf and to get that last little bit for competition.
    I do not think there is a rule so rigid ... I used clen to about 12% and took me to the 10%, I was very happy..
    ok if a person uses it to 15% or above then it is really useless

I highly you recommend to avoid Clen . What i read it about does me state that it does not worth the risk.

Well i cant use T3 bcs like you said without AAS it will burn muscle too(and i am too young for AAS) , but i need someting before competition..
    What about ephedrine caffeine stack ?

I highly you recommend to avoid Clen. What i read it about does me state that it does not worth the risk.
    definitely next year I will follow your advice and I will try T3 + AAS
    however, T3 does not have the same negative effects on the heart as clen , right?

definitely next year I will follow your advice and I will try T3 + AAS
    however, T3 does not have the same negative effects on the heart as clen, right?
    T3 It's not b2-agonist; it stimulates catecholamines release indirectly, not increasing receptors sensitivity. But If don't use with careful, it could be worster than Clen .

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGym View Post
    Well i cant use T3 bcs like you said without AAS it will burn muscle too(and i am too young for AAS) , but i need someting before competition..
    What about ephedrine caffeine stack ?
    Green Tea, Caffeine ( around 200mg/ED ), Cardio and Diet. When someone is young, Testosterone is high, and burning fat is enough simply controlling the training and diet and doing a lot of Cardio.

T3 It's not b2-agonist; it stimulates catecholamines release indirectly, not increasing receptors sensitivity. But If don't use with careful, it could be worster than Clen.
    Ok... 50 mcg a day for 6 weeks may be sufficient for a first time user in your opinion? (obviously associated to AAS)
    Slacker78 likes this.

Green Tea, Caffeine ( around 200mg/ED ), Cardio and Diet. When someone is young, Testosterone is high, and burning fat is enough simply controlling the training and diet and doing a lot of Cardio.
    Thanks for your replies , what are your thoughts on Yohembine hcl?

Ok... 50 mcg a day for 6 weeks may be sufficient for a first time user in your opinion? (obviously associated to AAS)
    Start as low as possible but over 25mcg ( that is how much your body secretes naturally). For example 40mcg is perfect to start. And evaluate how you feel. If you feel better and you hold good the drug, then increase of 10mcg, so 50mcg and stay there possibly.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGym View Post
    Thanks for your replies , what are your thoughts on Yohembine hcl?
    Yes, it's good. You can insert in your stack too. Googling for recommend dosages.

Start as low as possible but over 25mcg ( that is how much your body secretes naturally). For example 40mcg is perfect to start. And evaluate how you feel. If you feel better and you hold good the drug, then increase of 10mcg, so 50mcg and stay there possibly.
    ok perfect.. (yes I read on the article you posted me yesterday that we have to start above 25 mcg)
    ok then I will start initially with 40 mcg and evaluate...
    always very helpful, thanks!
    Slacker78 likes this.

ok perfect.. (yes I read on the article you posted me yesterday that we have to start above 25 mcg)
    ok then I will start initially with 40 mcg and evaluate...
    always very helpful, thanks!
    You're welcome

You're welcome
    Thank you very much Slacker
    Slacker78 likes this.

Thank you very much Slacker
    Let me know about your T3 experience

Let me know about your T3 experience
    Yes sure... I'll have to wait until next summer to this ... but I will let you know !!
    Slacker78 likes this.

Paul Mr Universe is offline Junior Member
    The old adage is 14 days on then 2 days off 2 days on theory to keep receptor sites open , to be honest I've used it strait thru for 6 weeks and lost body fat especially when combined with t3 ,
    Slacker78 likes this.

Thread Information