cpjones13 is offline New Member

Beginner Stacking Questions

I have just recently began hitting it hard and have never used any sort of supplements. I read alot about ECA stacks and other stacks and am curious what that means. You can't exactly approach people in the gym because most people don't like beginners anyways. I'm 6'5 230lbs, at the beginning of my 18-week program with about 20-24% BF..I'm utilizing alot of cardio to cut that number down and begin the transformation into a total monster. I would appreciate the advice for I will start wanting the supplements at week 9 (the Halfway point). Thanks for any and all advice.

c

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    ECA= Ephedrine,Caffeine,Asprin Don't know why you would wait for another 9 weeks before using. Make sure you do your cardio first thing in the morn on an empty stomach. As for other supplements Protein,Glutamine,Creatine should also be started now!
    Quote Originally Posted by cpjones13
    I have just recently began hitting it hard and have never used any sort of supplements. I read alot about ECA stacks and other stacks and am curious what that means. You can't exactly approach people in the gym because most people don't like beginners anyways. I'm 6'5 230lbs, at the beginning of my 18-week program with about 20-24% BF..I'm utilizing alot of cardio to cut that number down and begin the transformation into a total monster. I would appreciate the advice for I will start wanting the supplements at week 9 (the Halfway point). Thanks for any and all advice.

c

gwendels is offline Junior Member
    be really careful with cardio. Keep it low intensity. If your huffing and puffing, its too fast. Dont do what I did and loose everything including lean mass. also, eca works well just dont overdo it. remember to eat. People in the gym can be dicks sometimes.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Use it two weeks on, two weeks off.
    It will be more effective that way.

D

Thread Information